[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
What is the fuss boys and girls? :lol: I never thought this thread is still active. Congrats to Mark for winning.

Calm down people. There's no need to make a drama about these awards. Yaya and Mark doesn't even have the same category. Yaya is an actress and Mark is an actor. The fact they were nominated/won awards in the same lakorn means they did their job well and people love it.

Yaya was nominated in a more prestigious award giving body than Mark. Would that be enough? Mark won 2 best actor awards for KC and that's not even from prestigious award giving bodies. Let's just be happy that KC is still being recognize after a year.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
If they’re really that better, you wouldn’t be complaining here with them not getting awards. Lol
Lol girl we all know this particular award was not given based on who is better. If mark is better than the other nominees, he would have been nominated in much more prestigious awards.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol girl we all know this particular award was not given based on who is better. If mark is better he would have been nominated in much more prestigious awards. what is mtopthailand awards anyway lol
Yet you’re complaining?? If it wasn’t so “prestige” why are you even complaining?

Anyhow—I’m done! I’m not interested in arguing with some baseless, back and forth nonsense. Bye! Don’t bother quoting me!

Last edited:

xodxo

What is the fuss boys and girls? :lol: I never thought this thread is still active. Congrats to Mark for winning.
Lol— too much nonsense BS that’s all! Yuck!

Calm down people. There's no need to make a drama about these awards. Yaya and Mark doesn't even have the same category. Yaya is an actress and Mark is an actor. The fact they were nominated/won awards in the same lakorn means they did their job well and people love it.
I hate drama! Lol. I shouldn’t be arguing! Lmao! But can’t help it I’m still active in this thread! Lmao!!

Yaya was nominated in a more prestigious award giving body than Mark. Would that be enough? Mark won 2 best actor awards for KC and that's not even from prestigious award giving bodies. Let's just be happy that KC is still being recognize after a year.
Lol. A small award still ticks random people off. Kind of crazy.:nut::nut::nut:
~

I think Mark has a lot of jealous/cruel/vicious haters around. Kind of crazy with peoples jealousy.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yet you’re complaining?? If it wasn’t so “prestige” why are you even complaining?

Anyhow—I’m done! I’m not interested in arguing with some baseless, back and forth nonsense. Bye! Don’t bother quoting me!
Why bother quoting me first?

and yeah its crazy how some fans would easily call you crazy haters when you just voice out your opinion. Typical

xodxo

Well— enjoy more pictures!!! I know crazy drama never seizes to end, lol. It’s very pointless. Sometimes, it escalates out of nowhere! But in case there’s silent lurkers, enjoy these pictures! Lol.
Hate childish dramas!
:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

3A27708B-7145-4B42-B0BE-8AD059695FC8.jpeg 6774D805-51CD-4ACD-9E13-AE983F93AA05.jpeg
D6856827-DA31-48F8-B7DC-2296053593E2.jpeg F0D09851-9A41-4644-95E7-3138938A66B9.jpeg 20B8F029-F8BF-4930-98E0-C01FD5A3710B.jpeg E75FADA9-241B-41FF-965A-E73ADE5E2492.jpeg
Cr rightful owners!!

xodxo

I know it’s just a “small” award but when pDa posted the appreciation message, respected figures like kDang, pBum Ranya and Cherry Kempasorn and even some fellow individual Mark/Ya fans even came to congratulate them!:celebrate16::angel10: Keep it up team! Now, it’s time for another reunion!!:pancarta::celebrate16:
7E7EAEF8-50C4-4374-A0FC-BFE0E089F9E2.jpeg

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Another TV rating update of Kluen Cheewit rerun episode.

Since the rerun of KC is doing well in tv ratings, I hope ch3 gives produce another lakorn for Mark and Yaya to work with soon.

. View attachment 12817
Same but I wonder what they have in mind for them as their next lakorn. Cuz I know people were saying Sawan Biang but the morals in that lakorn were so skewed that as much as I liked Ken & Anne's acting, I couldn't really agree with it if you get me

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
Same but I wonder what they have in mind for them as their next lakorn. Cuz I know people were saying Sawan Biang but the morals in that lakorn were so skewed that as much as I liked Ken & Anne's acting, I couldn't really agree with it if you get me
No compromise with morals please ..i loved KC coz it didnt have that typical scene with almost all lakorns have ...just angst and all is good but not that thing lol ..as it is these two are the cutest people around and they should be casted in something cute like KC haha