[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
KC has just won Best drama form TV Inside. Not sure how big the award is but perhaps the Lakorn, Mark and Yaya all have a fair chance of being nominated for awards this year at the bigger award shows.

IMG_3204.jpg

Yaya also won best actress from This award.

xodxo

My favorite scene is definitely episode 12 when Sathit went to Jee's condo to return her lipstick *coughs at the lame excuse*
That scene felt like it summed up the whole concept of Kluen Cheewit. :thumbup: From Hate (When they're both throwing insults and stuff at each other lol) to Love (When Jee got hurt from the broken glass on the floor and Jee touching Sathit's forehead asking him if it hurts after throwing that remote on him, they showed how much they care to each other :icon12:)

And the kiss after those scenes :love:
OMG! Def my favorite scene too! Haha! Always will be my favorite scene!!:cheer:

xodxo

Many people at Thai pantip also have KC withdrawal.....

Gotta see these again.....

cr: pantip, rightful owners
Holy sh8t! I never knew KC was this hot at this thread! Lol love Mark in here, he has good chemistry with Yaya and their love scenes are amazing but I totally missed out on staying in thrend with the thread. Haha

xodxo

Chaiyan and his sly smile. :risas3: both clueless that their respective lover is pregnant with their baby.

View attachment 4080

Sathit: I am going to warn you one more time, if you don’t change your mind/heart then you’re going to regret it for the rest of your life.
Chaiyan: I don’t think so… because I am certain that there is someone else that will be more regretful than me.
Jane walked in : water?
Chaiyan: I think you should take that water to cool down Thit’s temper before he died of a heart attack.
Gosh-- I hated Louis in here, he's so ugly lol he's such a fool, he had Piak dying from his foolish life yet he's blaming Thit. Get out of here Louis ugly fool lol

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
KC has just won Best drama form TV Inside. Not sure how big the award is but perhaps the Lakorn, Mark and Yaya all have a fair chance of being nominated for awards this year at the bigger award shows.

View attachment 6951

Yaya also won best actress from This award.
Wonderful news! I'm expecting them to win big with this lakorn. I have been trying to watch other lakorns since KC ended and nothing comes even close to how wonderfully done it was:crybaby2:

Hopefully Yaya's next batch of lakorns will be interesting :worship2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ive been gone for so long and I haven't watched lakorns in forever. Recently watched this lakorn and loved it so much!

Noire89

Simply smile
Wow, just saw this was still active. This lakorn I have recommended to a few people. It was the lakorn that hooked me right back into lakorns. Glad newcomers enjoyed it too!

xodxo

I wouldn't mind going all the way back to page 1 and read everyone's comments lmaoooo bummer to missing out on so much!!:sad6:

xodxo

♪ "Let's take our time tonight, girl

There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now

Ooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Jee's robe is on the floor... " ♪

Ahahahah ah rewatching these makes me laugh so hard hahahaha Gee offers herself, he can't handle it LOL

xodxo

Kluen Chevit is by far the highest rating of 2017! It's at #1 spot! Omg-- makes me wonder if Mark, Yaya and KC will win any serious awards?!?! At least nominations would do me justice!!:risas3::pancarta:

IMG_3214.jpg

Noire89

Simply smile
While I was on vacation I rewatched the drama again and I just remembered all the good times on this forum.

@xodxo, we all had a fun time with that one. I even asked for a picture of his feet, as they say big hands, big feet, big :naughty2:
But the scene where Miss G goes to Thit ever since someone pointed out Thit's socks I can't help but focus on them.

:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

I am glad that Kluen Cheevit is top most talked about STILL. Maybe this will make producdrs and directors want to see the two of them in another lakorn! Come one Channel 3:cheer:(I'm cheering for this)

@-Frozen- me too:sad6: let's hope that someone hears our pleas for the two to do another lakorn together.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
A BIG congratulations to Yaya for winning the Favorite Best Actress of the Year Award!

Also, congrats to Kleun Cheewit team for winning the Favorite Best Lakorn of the Year Award.

I think this is the Nakarat Award (the Royal Serpant Award) and was voted by the panel of judges.

credit Pantip Thai Forum 3 BEC