[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kayla

sarNie Adult
1.OMG I read the first 10 pages of this group.Most of the members were questioning yaya's talent like shez just cute not sexy enough to play this role and irritated with her kid voice ,probably not her fans.Now she proved how sexy and talented she is.Even mark mentioned in more than one event that she is very hot these days.

2.Since kluencheewit was my first watched thai drama I felt everything new and refreshing.but when I watched some other thai dramas, not whole series though, I could see its common in romantic thai drama like "saving heroine from getting drowned","cpr scenes","jus 2 stranded in island","missing kiss attempts","final proposal on beach" are repetative.Even in mark's phobe ruk -the ending scene is similar where he kisses heroine many times on beach.
Don't know how come this drama is still superhit among thai people.I guess jus because of their chemistry and acted by two most beautiful people of thai drama.

3.I watched mark and yaya's recent whiz 101 event(30 min) on youtube .I felt they maintained some distance than their previous events especially yaya.I think some fans trying too hard to ship them in real life making them feel uncomfortable towards each other.Though they have superb onscreen chemistry ,in real life they look very different than each other.NY and MK looks very suitable.Even in future if they leave their current partners ,I feel someone like yaya would never go for mark (Jus like how chaiyan says in sathit house):p...Fans should understand.
I enjoy reading fan comments like yours who has sense. Reality vs Onscreen, we all should learn how to seperate it and support the work of our fav. Thanks for your inputs.

KC deserves all the praises because it was in fact entertaining, and refreshing to see Mark and Yaya in a different role.

Noire89

Simply smile
@bubba thanks for sharing!
They look great! God please let the channel listen to us and give us some more Mark and Yaya lakorns!(at least 2 more please!):):angel10::worship2::cheer:

I agree with @Kayla and @farsar I have always said personal life has nothing to do with work life, they just need to keep on giving us awesome lakorns together and photoshoots like the ones recently posted by @bubba and @clrssmrldn (thanks for sharing!)
They have partners whether confirmed like Kimmy and Mark or not really confirmed like Yaya and Barry.
It's personal life and they just like us they want privacy. I adore all four of these actors and so far I have enjoyed their drama couples as Kim/Barry and Mark/Yaya. But that's me personally, lol!:p:)

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I like Nadech, I really wish it was Mark and Yaya in the bodyguard lakorn for Anne production. Yaya is beautiful as the princess and I can see Mark in those handsome uniforms. But oh well, more fin moments for NY fans I guess. :)
I hope Anne will choose Yaya and Mark for her next drama , bec she had already done with Mk? And now Ny .. so we need MY:aaaaa: I miss them :(

yearoo

sarNie Hatchling
So funny. I keep coming back to this thread. I finally got to see the concert, and it brought me back to this thread lol. I love MY, NY, and sure MK too. Lol and now I'm watching KC again. Bits and pieces to satisfy my longing.

The concert had nice songs I haven't heard before. Lol I can't seem to get into BH so here I am reading your posts. Love them ❤

NLee

sarNie Egg
Yaya has gotten so much better since the last time I watched one of her lakorn (which was GRGR lol). Her crying is so natural, she always makes me cry too.

I honestly don't understand why they have to have koo-jins because I love her with Mark too. Yaya is so talented, I'd love to see her paired up with more actors.

Last edited:

-Frozen-

Mark x Yaya
There was no interaction between Mark Yaya in that event yesterday even when they were besides each other :fighting3::sad6:

and look at last years's pics of the same event :sad6:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
There was no interaction between Mark Yaya in that event yesterday even when they were besides each other :fighting3::sad6:

and look at last years's pics of the same event :sad6:
check out 20:02 and 22:30 in the link below..its not much but i like that they had a giggle together and how he touched her arm to lead her away lol (i cant believe im getting excited over him grazing her arm..so sad :sad6:)