[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
I should have posted earlier when I finished rewatching the lakorn. It took me two days to see it all, because when I saw it all from the start I got so into Thit's feels that I was like questioning, as if I hadn't seen it before, how he would fall for Miss G. I forgot whatever it was I was going to keep an eye out for because I started noticing other things.
From the moment they met there was this air of attraction between them which didn't mean he wanted her just the he noticed her appearance and sonetimes you have chemistry with people you least expect it. But I mean she was "The Hottiest" girl (lakorn magazines kill me, lol)
Piak... did not deserve the forgiveness she got. Being jealous is fine, but she mistreated her husband that it was abusive, and she blamed and made G's life hell because she blamed her for geting in the way of her marriage. She igmores her father who wisely told her that if anyone was to blame for the
"affair" it was the husband. Which I believe to be true, the one who should be faithful and should know better not sleep around is the one who made the vows/promises.
Chaiyan needed to stay divorced and just share custody. Piak got 0 chill points and 100 crazy ones from me.(their future is bleak)
Jate/Jade/Jet and his sister were adorable as siblings then took too much air time during the last episode, their sibling consolation moment could have been 50 seconds long but it about 5 to 6 mins longer than necessary. And Jate/Jade/Jet romance confession to Dao was...:yawn:
Pim created her own path to lose her stardom, she wanted to stay relevant and be #1, but if you're considered a princess of entertainment that means you have a place no one can take and a little competitions should keep you on your toes and making you do things better.
As for when G fell in love, it was the island the night Thit cried over Tiw and she held onto him, her heart opened to him by his hurt of his lost love. Thit figured his feelings in Ari's house the night she killed a mosquito and fell on top of him. The look on his face.
Okay I'm 100% finished now. For the most part my way of thinking and looking at this was still the same.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not sure if there are still many of you looking upon this forum as KC has been finished for so many weeks now, but there's something really important that I only discovered today (though some of you may already have known this).

In the last episode, part 8/9, when Sathit and Jee are on the benches sitting on the beach, he makes a hand gesture with his fingers (in the picture below), then he molds the clay. And it means... I LOVE YOU - in American/Thai sign language.

He actually confessed that he loved her then! My friend pointed it out to me when I was showing her the drama, and I screamed once I discovered what the hand gesture meant. How sweet and sentimental is our hot-shot lawyer?!

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm not sure if there are still many of you looking upon this forum as KC has been finished for so many weeks now, but there's something really important that I only discovered today (though some of you may already have known this).

In the last episode, part 8/9, when Sathit and Jee are on the benches sitting on the beach, he makes a hand gesture with his fingers (in the picture below), then he molds the clay. And it means... I LOVE YOU - in American/Thai sign language.

He actually confessed that he loved her then! My friend pointed it out to me when I was showing her the drama, and I screamed once I discovered what the hand gesture meant. How sweet and sentimental is our hot-shot lawyer?!

Hey:), I check in every once in a while just to read all the awesome comments. Plus I also posted last night since I marathoned the lakorn last week :thumbup:.

Wow, to learn that the meaning of the hand gesture and clay mold means "I love you" aww makes that sweet and I fully comprehend the scene completely now because before that part just seemed out of place. He showed her like Dao was saying that to her it was more important to show love and care than to simply say the words :aaaaa: go Thit!:cheer:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Just finished this lakorn on youtube in 2 days! LOVE this remake. I fell in love with Johnny Anfone and his wife in the first version but love this one way more! First version had many slap and kiss scenes and Thit character was VERY mean to Jee. But the chemistry in Yaya and Mark is 100% They had me crying, laughing, and angry. Great lakorn!

farsar

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the pics! I miss them and is skimming through the lakorn to watch favorite scenes again. Kind of disappointed that Mark and Yaya did not sing this Ost in the concert, but it was Mark and Kim that sang it.
Stage is saved.If mark n yaya performed the kluen cheewit ost the stage would have been on fire with hotness;).but we could have seen the missing bed scenes of thit jee..:p ..The song they danced together was fun and they were naughty than any couple who danced alongside them:icon12:.mark and yaya jus seizing wenever they get a chance

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
When I saw they had a duet, im like it must be the song from STT lol. I feel like they always put Kim and Yaya head to head lol

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya and Mark's performance was very cute and definitely the most couple-like one for me. Their chemistry is seriously amazing. Having said that, I have to say im very disappointed that they had Kim do the KC performance with Mark. Kim is a beautiful talented person and I understand that shes koojin with Mark but common KC is Yaya's breakthrough role as Miss G. Heck, Yaya is still being referred to as Miss G in interviews and by other celebs so it should have been either Yaya and Mark or they should have picked another song :BangHead:

urghhh and Sathit looked so ridiculously hot too in that performance :sad6:

Now im gonna have to go back and rewatch the lakorn all over again to heal my disappointed heart :facepalm:

viola

sarNie Egg
Yaya and Mark's performance was very cute and definitely the most couple-like one for me. Their chemistry is seriously amazing. Having said that, I have to say im very disappointed that they had Kim do the KC performance with Mark. Kim is a beautiful talented person and I understand that shes koojin with Mark but common KC is Yaya's breakthrough role as Miss G. Heck, Yaya is still being referred to as Miss G in interviews and by other celebs so it should have been either Yaya and Mark or they should have picked another song :BangHead:

urghhh and Sathit looked so ridiculously hot too in that performance :sad6:

Now im gonna have to go back and rewatch the lakorn all over again to heal my disappointed heart :facepalm:
OMG I can't agree with you more, I'm also disappointed and very upset that they let MarkKim perform KC OST :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: in case Nadech-Yaya perform it, I'll feel the same. C'mon Kluen Cheewit is for MarkYa only, no Nadech or Kim for a while please :( Just imagine guys, Miss G was there and we had to watch khun Sathit singing KC OST with another girl, nooooooooooooooo, my ThitJee heart cant stand it. I'm still strugling KC withdrawal and they're so cruel for doing that :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:You're damn true, there're 1000+ songs out there, why did they have to choose this song??? :fighting3:

Noire89

Simply smile
@Shiera - lol, doesn't he look hot? Anyway, already got you beat - I am on episode 13 :pancarta: Can't help it, nothing else exciting out there to watch.

Waiting on Matt/Andrew's to get to more episodes before diving into that one.
Oh man! Let me give you the heads up, there is something intense for Matt and Andrew. Their chemistry was intensified by the last few scenes they had together in the 1st episode, it was the way they looked at each other, the heavy words he said to her, their tension and attraction of the characters in my opinion is being shown with great expertise by Andy and Matt. It totally made me giddy about the next upcoming episodes to see how well it will continue to play off.

These pics of Mark and Yaya are super great, makes me want to see this all over again like it was the first time. Its disappointed to know that they didn't do their ost together and instead they put Mark and Kim. Kim(who looked great too) could have sang the ending ost with her latest partner and great onscreen chemistry making James Ji(he's cute, lol!) And Mark and Yaya sang their lakorn ost together, but thays probably channel 3 being all fan pleasing to their koojin couply fandom peeps.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I can't even with MK and NY. Like just stop. I hate how we can't even get different pairs for the calendar or even concerts. I get its a money thing, but boring. KC ost wouldve been best for MY, i dont think they ever got to sing together.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man! Let me give you the heads up, there is something intense for Matt and Andrew. Their chemistry was intensified by the last few scenes they had together in the 1st episode, it was the way they looked at each other, the heavy words he said to her, their tension and attraction of the characters in my opinion is being shown with great expertise by Andy and Matt. It totally made me giddy about the next upcoming episodes to see how well it will continue to play off.

These pics of Mark and Yaya are super great, makes me want to see this all over again like it was the first time. Its disappointed to know that they didn't do their ost together and instead they put Mark and Kim. Kim(who looked great too) could have sang the ending ost with her latest partner and great onscreen chemistry making James Ji(he's cute, lol!) And Mark and Yaya sang their lakorn ost together, but thays probably channel 3 being all fan pleasing to their koojin couply fandom peeps.
Thanks and I am excited now. Lol. Love Andrew! I will start watching after Tuesday's episode - I've been reading some comments from the forum and so far so good. I saw the older version but looks like this one is a little different and possibly better .

Last edited:

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
@Mappyminho - are you really going to nit pick everyone's posts for grammer and spelling? If you don't like something then just say what is it that you don't like. Unless english is your first language then it's really inconsiderate to comment on others' comments with something negative rather than just read along and go on your merry ways.
Omg Im so sorry, i apologise dat crime was not done by me lol but my baby sister whoz 2 years who kept playing with my phone:worship2::worship2::facepalm: .I left the website open n no lock in phone .English is not my first language n I've left a couple of websites open .... Lol I'm soo sorry that she kept playing temple run and started to click everything anywhere.:facepalm: I apologise for not checking it .I just saw what she did right now n im shocked .last night,I've been sleepy and gave my phone to her to play with ,looks like she did mess it :angel10:.

Hopefully, you can forgive her :)