[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My beef besides Jade, Jane, and sometimes Chaiyan, was that the director didn't put enough time in the scene to show Thit's reaction when Piak told him that Jee is pregnant with his baby. I would like a few more moments of him taking in the information and showing more emotions such as surprise or happy. I felt that he didn't have enough time to take it all in, basically he was running across the bridge and then was next to her in the hospital hallway shielding over her.

***Then again, maybe it didn't matter to him cause he still love Jee anyway even after hearing that Jee was pregnant with Chaiyan?
Hm interesting, didn't realize Thit barely got any time to process anything. I wonder if he ever thought there was a possibility the baby might've been his.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
THIS DRAMA HAS REALLY MESSED WITH MY MIND... CAUSE I WAS MEANT TO TYPE JAMES BEFORE BUT WENT MAR.....
I'M NOT ENJOYING ANY OTHER DRAMA RIGHT NOW. WHY.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like Thit appreciated her for saving his life at the island and saying all those nice words to him about Tew (forgot her name). BUT then he truly fell in love with her when she was shot but refused to tell him, during that time he also heard the voice message from Jee's mom and he saw a whole different person, I think he really truly believe she was a great person and selfless and that he was wrong about her from the start. To be honest that was one of my favorite scenes and thats what I really loved about Jee, she cares about others much more than herself. Even the people that hurts her, like Piak, she still wanted to help their marriage. And with Noey,she didn't even try to hurt her despite how much shit she did to hurt Jee.

I kinda don't understand how they wrote Jee's character too, cause in the beginning she seems almost like a diva, and she fought back with Noey. Then later she didn't even try, she seemed almost weak and careless. Maybe cause Sathit?
Yeah I see. When I rewatch the lakorn and some scenes I think he really started to lust for her when he saw her dancing at this event Piak forced him to go to. Look at his eyes and the way the camera is focusing on them. He was all grumpy and gloomy and bored and wanted to not be here and when he saw her perform he couldn't move anymore because physically mesmerised. By this point he was starting to be physically attracted

Erlee

sarNie Egg
This has nothing to do with KC but I heard Nadech will be in a K-drama remake of "My love from the star"...there are Fans who are asking for Yaya to be in this. I am a fan of NY but I do not want another NY lakorn for a long time. They already have 2 back to back. I hope it's Nadech and Kim or Matt or even Pream.

Erlee

sarNie Egg
Yeah I see. When I rewatch the lakorn and some scenes I think he really started to lust for her when he saw her dancing at this event Piak forced him to go to. Look at his eyes and the way the camera is focusing on them. He was all grumpy and gloomy and bored and wanted to not be here and when he saw her perform he couldn't move anymore because physically mesmerised. By this point he was starting to be physically attracted
I saw the mesmerizing look that he had in that scene too...I've rewatched KC so many times now and have noticed a few things that I never noticed before. I feel that Thit developed feelings because she's different from who he thinks she is. Every scene since the lightning show he seems to be intrigued by her kind, helpful and patience personality...like the time she was at the aunt's house playing and cooking with the kids, on top of the roof begging him to be kind to the villagers and at grandma's house (seeing her cry and hugging grandma). I think it just developed gradually every time he sees her despite how much hate and anger he has to her, he has a soft spot for Her.

saki

sarNie Adult
when do you guys think thit fell in love with jee? I know he loves her by the last episode but i'm actually more confused when it started with him?

With jee, i know she started to like him in the island because he took care of her when she was sick.

saki

sarNie Adult
I agree that Thit needed to do more to get Jee back when I rewatch the beginning but toward the end, I don't want to see Thit suffer much:risas3: What we can say when Jee loves Thit so much to forgive him everything
For me i wanted him to suffer more i guess i'm a lot meaner than jee haha :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This has nothing to do with KC but I heard Nadech will be in a K-drama remake of "My love from the star"...there are Fans who are asking for Yaya to be in this. I am a fan of NY but I do not want another NY lakorn for a long time. They already have 2 back to back. I hope it's Nadech and Kim or Matt or even Pream.
Yaya confirmed she won't be in here. She's packed.

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
A network in the Philippines has a remake also for this Koreanovela and lol the trailer doesn't appeal good to me bc My Love From The Star is one of the FEW Kdramas that I've actually watched and liked. They've downgraded it perhaps? Or maybe Koreanovelas have great cinematography that's why my expectations have not met with their own remake. But thennnn, I would be excited for this Thai version because whoever they will cast, I'm pretty sure it'll boom. I really dig this ability of these Thai cast directors to mix and match actors and actresses that will surely get crazed about by fans

Noire89

Simply smile
Yes he felt a little something happen to him as he watched her dance, lol! But I still think he didn't fully realize he physically wanted her until the parking lot phone struggle scene, he REALLY ;) felt it then:angel10:

When I marathon through this lakorn next week there is so much to look out for!:):):) thanks for reminding me of this scene:):):)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes he felt a little something happen to him as he watched her dance, lol! But I still think he didn't fully realize he physically wanted her until the parking lot phone struggle scene, he REALLY ;) felt it then:angel10:

When I marathon through this lakorn next week there is so much to look out for!:):):) thanks for reminding me of this scene:):):)
Make sure you keep track of how many times he bird-dogging, elevator eyes, or whatever people want to call it when he looked her up and down while talking to her. I think there's more, but I counted two in the few scenes I went back to watched but there's so many things to focus on that I lost counts - :risas3:. He's been lusting after her, who can blame him though?

I think Thit is so sexy. Watch the way he eyes her when he follow her to the cab scene. :love:

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
@urassayas.philippines you mentioned before there's a filipino book like kc...can you tell me the name? Is it good like kc?
Hi! It's a classic PHR pocketbook. Are you familiar with Kristine Series? Its 35th book was "The Blue-Eyed Devil".

It doesn't really have the same plot as KC but there's so much similarities in the essence of
1. The guy and girl throwing crunchy insults with each other (in KC, i loooove how witty Jee and Sathit's comebacks are. It's as if no one will yield without pride being torn.)
2. The girl was judged for being an illicit lover of different men (Jee is also judged for this)
3. The guy misjudging the girl for an uncompromising trouble/scandal they both misunderstood (Jee running away from seconds of being raped that led to Tiw's death. In the book, no one died but something happened that led to his hatred towards the girl.)
4. Girl being threatened to be raped by a pervert politician (Jee's sex maniac stepfather)
5. Guy unawaringly protecting the girl on some mishaps and eventually fallen in love (we'll there's plenty in KC to elaborate hehe i even think jee's the one who protects Sathit. So many bullets she caught for his sake, literally and figuratively.)
6. Mommy issues (lol)
7. Guy discovering the girl's a virgin after lovemaking. Hell yeah for this cliche.
8. Girl ran away to a far off place to avoid the guy. Cliche also. But i still love the chasing haha

Hi! It's a classic PHR pocketbook. Are you familiar with Kristine Series? Its 35th book was "The Blue-Eyed Devil".

It doesn't really have the same plot as KC but there's so much similarities in the essence of
1. The guy and girl throwing crunchy insults with each other (in KC, i loooove how witty Jee and Sathit's comebacks are. It's as if no one will yield without pride being torn.)
2. The girl was judged for being an illicit lover of different men (Jee is also judged for this)
3. The guy misjudging the girl for an uncompromising trouble/scandal they both misunderstood (Jee running away from seconds of being raped that led to Tiw's death. In the book, no one died but something happened that led to his hatred towards the girl.)
4. Girl being threatened to be raped by a pervert politician (Jee's sex maniac stepfather)
5. Guy unawaringly protecting the girl on some mishaps and eventually fallen in love (we'll there's plenty in KC to elaborate hehe i even think jee's the one who protects Sathit. So many bullets she caught for his sake, literally and figuratively.)
6. Mommy issues (lol)
7. Guy discovering the girl's a virgin after lovemaking. Hell yeah for this cliche.
8. Girl ran away to a far off place to avoid the guy. Cliche also. But i still love the chasing haha
Christine series... These books have more than 40 years I think... I read a few about 20 years ago and they were already old!!! At that time I was a teenager, so they were pretty interesting books for me. LOL. Not apropriate at all for my age at that time ;) . Hahahahaaha.