[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
P'Ae Supachai is a very well known manager and he manages many stars in different channels.
P'Ae manages both James Ma and Nadech. He only manages commercials/endorsements for Yaya and her mom handles the rest.
I think James Ma's family is still living in Hong Kong? so he looks up to Nadech's mom, Mae Keaw and Yaya's mom, Mae Pla as his close family, and they also treat him like another member of the family.

In Thai ET, there has never been any Koo Kwan/Koo Jin or on-screen sweethearts, fantasy couples who dated in real life ever made it to the altar.
Hopefully, the couples who are dating now could break that curse and make that happens.

Yes there's been especially older gen, the only one I can think of right now is kob and her husband brook ..there's a lot in the older gens

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I thought Kob and Num was more of the Koo Kwan.

I don't think MY can master Ateam and KA's lakorns, they would probably be criticize to death. Original lakorn would be great, no competition.

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
Hmmmmm if Mark and Yaya are going to reunite I prefer that it should be an original lakorn lol. Remaking either Sawan Biang or Jam Luey Ruk would be a pressure for them to surpass Anne and Ken T or Aum A and Aff's versions and the ones older than those.
I wouldn't mind seeing them with other stars first before reuniting in a lakorn. :)
Yeah.. I agree I much prefer to be an original lakorn for them. The news about the remake is just about the thai netizens want it. As for my opinion, I recommend Jam Loey Rak than Sawan Biang If ever they will do another remake because it is much lighter than SB. But its just a mere news and a mere opinion. Nobody knows what will happen next... But i really really want to see them together at this point of time. It doesnt matter if it is a new lakorn, a remake, a photoshoot, commercial and so on... Huhuhu i just want to see them together.. Oh how I miss them so much :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Mark_YaYa@Phils

sarNie Egg
I'm curious about who James Ma is? Because some says that there are Kim and James Ma shipper and someone also said that she wants Yaya and James Ma. As I look at the internet ( sorry guys its just an opinion, dont get mad at me :worship2::worship2:) James Ma like most of the Thai actors and actresses is really blessed with their CHIN. Maybe the reason why I find Mark and Yaya attractive is because their chin is normal and not really attention catcher... The shape of their face is a cute round face.. (Peace guys please don't hate me :icon12:)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I've considered Kob and Brook to be koo kwan so they weren't?
Even though Kob and Brook had been in 3 or 4 lakorns together and ended up marrying each other, they were never considered a Koo kwan.
Kob and Num Sornram were Koo Kwan and probably the most famous on-screen couple in Thai lakorns world.

Agreed, do not want MY to be in another remake. 2/3 of Yaya's lakorns are remake already and I want my girl to have new materials.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I miss Markyaya/ThitG ALOT!! Anyways watch this.. hehe at the end yaya said she was scared do this one scene (the scene hanging from the jungle wire thingy across the water lol) andMark's response was "I'll take care of you, I'll save you"

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
I'm curious about who James Ma is? Because some says that there are Kim and James Ma shipper and someone also said that she wants Yaya and James Ma. As I look at the internet ( sorry guys its just an opinion, dont get mad at me :worship2::worship2:) James Ma like most of the Thai actors and actresses is really blessed with their CHIN. Maybe the reason why I find Mark and Yaya attractive is because their chin is normal and not really attention catcher... The shape of their face is a cute round face.. (Peace guys please don't hate me :icon12:)

Hahaha lololol dear :risas3: i hate to agree but indeed, James Ma is really chin-blessed. But i guess, i still appreciate talent more than physical looks :naughty2:

Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong but he's also a singer, isn't he?

I've just watched the trailer of his movie Microlove with Korean actress and T-Ara member EunJeung and it's soooo good!

Also, it would be a fangirl's dream if in the future, he and Yaya will star in a lakorn or a movie.

But in the meantime, another MarkYa project sooner, pretty please. :icon12:

I'm still hungover tho.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha lololol dear :risas3: i hate to agree but indeed, James Ma is really chin-blessed. But i guess, i still appreciate talent more than physical looks :naughty2:

Anyone, correct me if I'm wrong but he's also a singer, isn't he?

I've just watched the trailer of his movie Microlove with Korean actress and T-Ara member EunJeung and it's soooo good!

Also, it would be a fangirl's dream if in the future, he and Yaya will star in a lakorn or a movie.

But in the meantime, another MarkYa project sooner, pretty please. :icon12:

I'm still hungover tho.
Same, I still find myself rewatching the last half of the series like it's a drug addiction. I had to stop myself from watching so I'm on to watching Hormones Season 3 now.

luther

"Such fun!"
For those of you interested, I posted another chapter in ThitJee Ever After, its a fanfic I wrote about their lives after KC finishes. I'm not sure if I should continue to notify this forum when I post a chapter, because I'd assume those who want to read it can just watch the fanfic thread.

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/thitjee-ever-after.64801/

Let me know if I should quit crowding this forum with the stories. For now, I'll post this chapter here anyways.

Thit and Jee go furniture shopping to redecorate after Jee moves in and things go a little awry.

“We need to go shopping.” Tit said as he lifted up a spoon of congee close to his lips, softly blew on it and then extended it towards Jee.

Leaning over to eat the mouthful offered to her, Jee looked at her fiancée quizzically. She was curious about the shopping comment; she was not at all fazed by the fact that she was being spoon fed like child. It had become Thit’s favourite new ritual to do every morning since the two weeks they had been back from the coastal village. Jee was perfectly capable of feeding herself and used to resist his demands to let him feed her. However, her insistent fiancée kept arguing the point that it was not her that he was feeding, but their baby inside her. How could she say no to that? The man was unrelenting and a master at emotional blackmail; she was clearly fighting a losing battle.

“Why on earth do we need to buy more stuff? Have you taken a look at this place?” Jee arms gestured towards the many boxes scattered around the living room which she had yet to unpack from having moved in a week ago. “If anything, we need to getting rid of stuff, not adding to the pile.”

Tit quickly stuffed another mouthful into Jee’s mouth so he could buy himself a few seconds of silence to explain, “Well, you didn’t bring any furniture with you and I was thinking we should redecorate the house to incorporate your style as well. This is your home now too. You should get to leave your mark on it. I want to come home and see signs of your presence all over this place.” He reached up with a napkin to wipe the little bit of spillage from the corner of Jee’s lips which he had caused due to being a little overzealous in getting that last mouthful in.

Jee’s heart warmed at how much Tit wanted her to feel like she truly belonged here with him. Her expression softened and she leaned over to give her beautiful man a quick kiss on his lips.

Retreating back into her sitting position she said, “Okay then. I wouldn’t mind adding a woman’s touch to this place.” Jee smiled with a glint of playfulness in her eyes and opened her mouth in an exaggerated manner to indicate she wanted more food. “Aaaaah.”

Tit chuckled at how she was making fun their little breakfast dynamics, but he would not trade it for the world. Both he and Jee loved doing this together. It was one of the few moments where they felt like the world just contained their little family. Jee, Thit and their little baby.

Although being fed by another person took significantly more time than eating by yourself, Jee and Tit relished every minute of it. Once Tit returned to work, they would lose the time and luxury of doing this every morning. Sometimes they did it in complete silence, without actually saying word, simply smiling at each other and enjoying each other’s presence. Often, Jee would turn the tables around and snatch the bowl from Tit so she could feed him as well. When she had first done this, he gave her a sardonic smile and said, “I’m not the one gestating here, I don’t need to be fed.” He tried to take the bowl back from Jee.

Jee moved the bowl beyond his reach and said, “I’m feeding my baby daddy. I need him around to eventually support me when I push our baby into the world and then help me raise the little munchkin when he or she gets here. He’s going to need lots of energy to keep up with us, I need my lawyer to be healthy and strong.”

Tit smiled and shook his head at how adorable she was. During that time, Jee seized the opportunity and placed the bowl down on her lap, she scooped up a spoonful of food and used her other hand to pinch Tit’s nostrils closed. When his mouth instinctively gaped open to breathe, she quickly shoved the mouthful in. He almost choked at her manoeuvre and cupped his hand under his chin to prevent anything from spilling. His eyes found hers with an expression of humour and surprise.

“How do you like the taste of your own medicine sir?” Jee beamed at him.

Swallowing the congee, Tit wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and replied, “You sneaky little minx.”

“Well I learnt from the best.” Jee answered with mocking satisfaction before scooping up some more and offering another mouthful to him.

When Jee and Tit finished breakfast, they hopped into Tit’s car to go to the shopping mall. Jee had tried to dress as simple as possible to avoid recognition. She was wearing beige cigarette trousers and had a white ribbed t-shirt tucked into them. On her feet where a pair of white low-rise converse sneakers and she popped on her reading glasses for good measure.

Tit also was dressed in a similar laid back style. He wore a pair of well-fitted black jeans, a white polo t-shirt and brown suede boots. Ironically, despite trying to remain incognito, they both looked like they were going to model in a campaign for Ralph Lauren. When they arrived, they walked around inside the mall as jolly as can be, Tit had his arm around Jee’s shoulders and Jee had her arm around his waist.

Luckily, they were browsing for furniture which was located on the highest level in the mall along with all the other home appliance stores. That area tended to be much more deserted than the bustling fashion retail on the floors below, so nobody really noticed or paid them much attention.

Jee was actually rather surprised that she was not being recognised, not that she had an overinflated sense of self-importance, but she was generally mobbed whenever she went out in crowded public areas. It was largely because her usual edgy fashion attire caught a lot of attention on its own and then when people saw her face, it was game over and she’d have to escape before she was swamped by fans. The fact that she walked around half concealed by Tit’s larger frame also helped. The public were not used to seeing her out and about with a man, let alone showing open displays of affection with one. The image of Jeerawut the public knew was of a solitary glamourous fashionista with a sassy, exuberant manager trailing in her wake.

Funnily enough, the public did not actually know much of Tit. In the hospital, when he had threatened the paparazzi with lawsuits for taking photos and publishing about Jee, he had sent them off with their tails between their legs. Although he had given them permission to write a retraction of the previous slander they wrote, telling them to amend it with the truth, including the fact that he was her husband, the media storm never occurred. Not a single story was released about Jee’s personal life following that day.

Apparently, when Jee and Tit were having their emotional showdown in her hospital suite, P’Sookie had a strongly worded exchange with the hungry reporters outside. He had sung a thousand praises about how good Tit was at suing the life out of crooked people and that unscrupulous reporters should beware. They would not want to catch the attention of the fierce lawyer, Satit, and have him start snooping around, uncovering all the slander that circulates in their publishing offices. Lawsuits are costly and tabloid publications were businesses that like to keep their money.

Upon return, the reporters had probably done a quick google search, seen Tit’s win rates in court and decided it best to play it safe and not publish anything at all. Jee never knew having a lawyer as a partner could be so darn useful. Would have saved her a world of grief if she had her handsome tabloid warden by her side earlier.

As they moved from furniture store to furniture store, it began to get a little tedious when all the salesmen kept harassing them and would not give them space to just browse and think. While Jee and Tit understood that they worked on commission, some of the salesmen could not respect their customers need for some space.

Exiting the store, Tit spotted another, much more interesting, store across the walkway and dragged Jee along with him. Jee looked up to find that he had lead them into a baby and maternity store. The place was enormous and was a pregnancy and baby supply haven, it had everything, from cots, diapers and strollers, to baby books and maternity clothes.

Given that it was still rather premature to be shopping for maternity clothes and cots, Tit took Jee to the book section. It was a library of information about everything ranging from morning sickness, to embryogenesis, to parenting methods and cognitive development of infants. The area was empty except for the two of them.

Tit walked up to a shelf and picked up a book and started flicking through to see if it looked worth buying, Jee picked up another and did the same. Ten minutes into browsing and Tit marched up to Jee with an open book in his hand. He stopped at her side and without any hesitation, he reached up and grasped one of her breasts as if were the most natural thing to do in a public space.

Jee looked up from the book she was reading in astonishment and then glared at him with wide eyes. She slapped his hand from her breast and quickly whipped her head around to check that nobody had noticed. A deep blush spread across her cheek and she reprimanded her fiancée, “What are you doing? You can’t just grab my boobs in public!”

Without any qualms, Tit reached his hand back up and latched on again, this time he gave a little squeeze. “Does that hurt?”, he asked with an unfazed expression.

An outraged Jee once again slapped his hand away. “Khun Satit! Stop grabbing my boobs. We are out in public! Maintain some decorum!” She whipped her head around again to surveil their surroundings.

“Nobody is here.” He gestured towards the empty expanse of the book area. Then Tit held up the book in his hands so Jee could read the cover. The title read, “A complete guide to breasts and pregnancy.” Of bloody course he picked up a book all about boobs! He then flipped the book back around and pointed to a passage about breast tenderness and soreness during the preliminary stages of pregnancy.

He then reached up and repeated his examination, but this time on Jee’s other breast. “Does that hurt?” He asked as his hand was doing a massaging motion. Jee should not be getting excited by her fiancée groping her in a maternity store, but unfortunately it was beyond her control.

An exasperated Jee let out a huff as her demands were clearly falling on deaf ears. Deciding she needed to do more to get his full attention, which was currently all directed at her breasts, she stepped forwards and cupped him between the apex of this thighs and softly squeezed as he had done to her. His eyes snapped up from his inspection of her breast and Jee felt his hold of her sensitive anatomy loosen.

She then whispered to him in a low threatening tone with a false smile plastered on her face. “Let go or I’ll squeeze harder.” Tit hesitated for a moment as he was somewhat enjoying her display of aggression, it was a strange turn on for him because nowadays it happened so rarely. Oh there were times when she was cheeky, but seldom did he see her angry anymore. The last time was when she realised that he was sneakily coercing her to move in with him, by making Daraka extremely awkward when walking in on their displays of affection.

Jee took his pause as non-compliance and squeezed significantly harder, to the point where she knew pleasure bordered on pain. Tit’s eyes almost bulged out of their sockets and he reflexively bent over slightly as protective mechanism of his family jewels. They were now pressed up against each other and Tit’s ear was right next to her face. She then whispered through her teeth again, “Let. Go.”

Tit followed orders and raised his arms up in a show of surrender. Jee then released her grip on his privates and continued to glower up at him, expecting an apology and a proper explanation.

Her fiancée kept his arms up as he defended himself. “What? It is purely for scientific purposes. I was checking to see if you exhibit the expected symptoms of pregnancy. It was a medical examination. Get your mind out of the gutter young lady. I’m not the perverted one here.” He had on the most untrustworthy smile Jee had ever seen, which was saying something as her late step-father was the slimiest guy most people will ever meet.

Jee directed a blank stare at her treacherous fiancée and then looked down at his pelvic area, “That must be why your little friend down there is rather excited then, huh? Investigating the symptomology of pregnant women.”

Tit readjusted his pants to hide the evidence before giving Jee the cheesy grin of a culprit caught red-handed and stepped towards her to take her into his arms. He kissed her forehead in his attempts at grovelling and whispered seductively, “I can’t help it, you’re too beautiful. It’s not my fault.” He slowly stroked across her cheeks as he said the words. His hands eventually trailed down to the sides of her waist where he drew slow circles with his thumbs. The man was a master manipulator and knew all the right buttons to push to soften Jee up.

Unsurprisingly, Jee was as prone to his charms as he was to hers and she could feel her body react in a manner highly inappropriate given the maternity store they were located in. She stepped back out of his arms, put back the books they were holding and clutched Tit’s hand to drag him towards the exit. “The medical examination may proceed at home.” Jee stated in a deceptively calm manner. Tit smiled in victory as his beautiful fiancée lead him out of the store.

Just as they were about to clear the store entrance, a heavily pregnant woman walked up to them, she looked up at Tit in surprise and called out, “Satit?”

Jee and Tit stopped in their tracks and looked at the sweet-looking woman in front of them. She was a few inches above five foot and was wearing a yellow flowy maternity dress. It was obvious that she was one of the lucky ladies that got that radiant pregnancy glow.

“Leah?” Tit replied. “Goodness. How’ve you been? It must have been around six years since I last saw you.”

Leah smiled at Tit, “I could say the same for you, golden boy. It’s been too long. Not going to lie and say I’m glad to be out of the shadow of Mr. Summa Cum Laude at law school. You are a serial over-achiever, totally made the rest of us look bad.” She joked.

Tit laughed, he had heard that joke many times whenever he ran into old classmates. Leah’s gaze then floated to Jee, who she recognised based on the stunned expression on her face. Tit quickly broke the ice and initiated the introductions.

“Leah, this is Jee, my fiancée. And Jee, this is Leah, my classmate in law school.” The two women smiled, brought their hands up to wai and exchanged the customary ‘Nice to meet you’.

Leah threw her arms up in exasperation and said, “Of course you go and score yourself a gorgeous movie star, golden boy. Couldn’t have just ended up with a normal person like us mere mortals.” Leah chuckled. Based on the way she was poking fun at Tit, Jee knew Leah was a woman she could become good friends with.

“I have an over-achieving reputation to uphold. Couldn’t just be with anyone less than sheer, utter perfection.” He laughed as he wrapped his arm around Jee’s waist which made Jee smile.

“Can you be any more perfect? Jesus, all the underclassmen girls that pined for you are probably going to divorce their second husbands and try to steal you away if they get wind that you’re looking to be husband material.” Leah needled.

Tit shook his head as he remembered the insanity of the strange fan base he amassed during his years at law school. He would find his study carrel in the library piled high with chocolates and gifts on Valentine’s day and on his birthday. It was rather bizarre.

“You were mister popular in school?” Jee looked up with a glint in her eyes.

“Why do you sound so surprised? I am a total catch okay, the ladies loved me.” Tit grinned with false pride, not realising he had opened up an enormous can of worms by revealing that titbit. Jee gave Tit an ominous smile and remained silent.

Leah, on the other hand, understood the psyche of a fellow woman and knew a very probing conversation was about to occur. She gave Tit and Jee a quick hug and promised to send invites to her baby shower before she dismissed herself and entered into the baby store.

The happy pair then walked back to the car in haste as they remembered the initial motivation for their speedy departure. As they were strapping themselves into the car, Jee turned towards her fiancée and asked, “So you were a ladies’ man in college were you?”

Satit cringed inwardly as he realised the hole he dug himself in. “I wouldn’t say that exactly.” He was trying to beat around the bush.

“I quote from Mr. Satit himself, ‘the ladies loved me’” She did exaggerate air quotes and gave him a wide smile. “How many girls did you date, Casanova?”

“I dated some.” Tit continued to be evasive. He was not sure he was ready for Jee to find out how free-spirited he had been during his college days.

“How much is some?” Jee continued to probe. She was curious about his response yet was not too worried about what the answer might be, she knew it was all ancient history. She did however love watching Tit squirm, it was quickly becoming one of her favourite things to do.

Deciding it was best to rip it all off quick like a Band-Aid, Tit sighed and let it out in one quick breath, “I’ve dated 23 girls in total, 18 I slept with and 3 of which weren’t really my girlfriends, we were just friends with benefits. I’ve also had a couple one-night-stands.” Tit looked at Jee through one eye and waited for the response with trepidation.

Jee was stunned, she did not expect those kind of statistics. Not from her uppity lawyer. “T-T-Twe-twenty three? Friends with benefits?” Her mind was being blown right now. She knew he’d had sexual experience before, it showed in his performance but she never realised Tit could have ever been so liberal as to have purely sexual relationships. In her mind, sexual relationships, unless they were of the sugar-daddy or sugar-mama sort, did not reflect a person’s moral character. Nevertheless, she could not imagine Tit ever being a college frat boy kind of guy, not that he necessarily was, but that was the stereotypical image that their conversation brought to mind. Her glass was totally shattered, the illusion lost, he was not the extremely proper, super conservative gentleman people thought him to be, he was a certified ladies’ man!

“I was a little overindulgent in my youth okay? But I wasn’t stupid about it, I had safe sex. Always.” Tit was trying to move Jee’s thought process along from his extensive sexual history.

“Well you aren’t that safe my friend. I didn’t see you wrap it up on our first time. Hence, the breast tenderness that you so kindly wish to examine.” Jee gestured towards her breasts and then womb with a smile and her eyebrow raised at him. She could see he was getting super nervous so she finally loosened the noose around his neck and comforted him, “I don’t care about what you did before you met me, teerak. It was before you met me, I’m not going to hold that against you. It’s just very unexpected given the person you appear to be now.”

Jee paused and thought about it for a moment before correcting herself, “Actually, scratch that. Now that I think about it, it’s not surprising at all. You just groped me in a maternity store. You are a total grade-A pervert with a one-track mind. That kind of deviance needed to be cultivated over several years.” Jee turned and giggled at her fiancée.

Tit gave an amused smile, then retaliated by unbuckling her seat belt and gripping her by the waist. In one swift movement, he hoisted her over the centre compartment of the car so she sat sideways on his lap, with her back towards the window and supported by his arm, just like he had done before. “Excuse me, you groped me right back, you must have learnt some deviance along the way too.” He poked fun at Jee.

Jee sat up straighter to whisper in his ear. “Duh. You. You’re the biggest deviant around. I learnt from the master.”

“No, seriously. I laid my dirty laundry out for you, time for you to dish the dirt. I know I was your first sexual partner but what about boyfriends? Can’t imagine someone who looks as you do, not have a mile-long line of suitors trailing after her.”

“Oh I had suitors, but I just didn’t have the time and wasn’t really interested in dating any of them. P’Sookie scouted me when I was fifteen, I barely had enough time for school with all the time work took up, let alone time to deal with boys.” She rolled her eyes as she accentuated the word ‘boys’ in a repelling manner.

Tit was equally stunned by the statistic she had just presented to him. She was an innocent, through and through. God almighty. It was he that was the serpent slithering into the garden of Eden. “So no boys at all…” He was having trouble processing all of this, cringing at how, in his former state of extreme ignorance, he had once accused her of being a Jezabel of the worst order. If anything, he was the corrupt one by comparison.

“Nope. No boys.” Jee said with the pop of her lips. She wrapped her hands his neck and kissed Tit on the nose. She then moved down and smiled against his lips, “I have, however, been with a man who is everything I’ve ever wanted and all I am ever going to need. Thus far, he’s worked very hard to keep me satisfied.”

Tit groaned and pressed his lips onto hers, deepening the kiss the moment Jee gave him entry. It quickly escalated into a full-blown make out session, they continued their passionate lip-lock for minutes until they heard a loud knock on the car window.

The pair broke from their trance to find a burly security guard scowling at them. The large uniformed man did not even say anything to them, he obviously had encountered many scenes like this before so he came prepared. He simply held up a sign and pointed to it which had printed in bold capital letters ‘Public indecency is committable offence’. Along the bottom, the man had clearly scribbled an extra comment on himself that read, ‘If you don’t want to end up in jail, save it for when you get home!’ He then narrowed his eyes and used two fingers to point back and forth between his eyes and the guilty couple to indicate that he was watching them, before stomping off.

Jee and Tit remained stiff in each other’s arms for a moment before cracking up in a hysterical fit of laughter.

“Oh my god. We completely just got told. Especially you, Mr. Attorney, how do you like being on the other side of the law?” Jee had tears streaming out the sides of her eyes.

Tit chuckled at the insanity of the situation and rubbed his hand down his face before he jokingly said, “This has never happened before. What are you doing to me woman? You’re turning me into an oversexed delinquent.”

“Oh I learnt my delinquency from the best. It’s just a terrible vicious cycle I guess. You corrupt me, then I corrupt you. We are bound to end up in jail at some point.” Jee giggled and Tit laughed back in amusement, with the thought that there might be some truth to that comment running through his mind.

Tit then strengthened his resolve and hoisted Jee back over to the passenger seat. He stated seriously, “Okay. No more interruptions. There is a very important medical examination to be done when we get home.” His determination made Jee giggle and her insides were bubbling with anticipation.

Tit then started the ignition and speedily drove them home.

Last edited:

urassayas.philippines

yaya is my goddess.
For those of you interested, I posted another chapter in ThitJee Ever After, its a fanfic I wrote about their lives after KC finishes. I'm not sure if I should continue to notify this forum when I post a chapter, because I'd assume those who want to read it can just watch the fanfic thread.

Let me know if I should quit crowding this forum with the stories. For now, I'll post this chapter here anyways.

Thit and Jee go furniture shopping to redecorate after Jee moves in and things go a little awry.

“We need to go shopping.” Tit said as he lifted up a spoon of congee close to his lips, softly blew on it and then extended it towards Jee.

Leaning over to eat the mouthful offered to her, Jee looked at her fiancée quizzically. She was curious about the shopping comment; she was not at all phased by the fact that she was being spoon fed like child. It had become Thit’s favourite new ritual to do every morning since the two weeks they had been back from the coastal village. Jee was perfectly capable of feeding herself and used to resist his demands to let him feed her. However, her insistent fiancée kept arguing the point that it was not her that he was feeding, but their baby inside her. How could she say no to that? The man was unrelenting and a master at emotional blackmail; she was clearly fighting a losing battle.

“Why on earth do we need to buy more stuff? Have you taken a look at this place?” Jee arms gestured towards the many boxes scattered around the living room which she had yet to unpack from having moved in a week ago. “If anything, we need to getting rid of stuff, not adding to the pile.”

Tit quickly stuffed another mouthful into Jee’s mouth so he could buy himself a few seconds of silence to explain, “Well, you didn’t bring any furniture with you and I was thinking we should redecorate the house to incorporate your style as well. This is your home now too. You should get to leave your mark on it. I want to come home and see signs of your presence all over this place.” He reached up with a napkin to wipe the little bit of spillage from the corner of Jee’s lips which he had caused due to being a little overzealous in getting that last mouthful in.

Jee’s heart warmed at how much Tit wanted her feel like she truly belonged here with him. Her expression softened and she leaned over to give her beautiful man a quick kiss on his lips.

Retreating back into her sitting position she said, “Okay then. I wouldn’t mind adding a woman’s touch to this place.” Jee smiled with a glint of playfulness in her eyes and opened her mouth in an exaggerated manner to indicate she wanted more food. “Aaaaah.”

Tit chuckled at how she was making fun their little breakfast dynamics, but he would not trade it for the world. Both he and Jee loved doing this together. It was one of the few moments where they felt like the world just contained their little family. Jee, Thit and their little baby.

Although being fed by another person took significantly more time than eating by yourself, Jee and Tit relished every minute of it. Once Tit returned to work, they would lose the time and luxury of doing this every morning. Sometimes they did it in complete silence, without actually saying word, simply smiling at each other and enjoying each other’s presence. Often, Jee would turn the tables around and snatch the bowl from Tit so she could feed him as well. When she had first done this, he gave her a sardonic smile and said, “I’m not the one gestating here, I don’t need to be fed.” He tried to take the bowl back from Jee.

Jee moved the bowl beyond his reach and said, “I’m feeding my baby daddy. I need him around to eventually support me when I push our baby into the world and then help me raise the little munchkin when he or she gets here. He’s going to need lots of energy to keep up with us, I need my lawyer to be healthy and strong.”

Tit smiled and shook his head at how adorable she was. During that time, Jee seized the opportunity and placed the bowl down on her lap, she scooped up a spoonful of food and used her other hand to pinch Tit’s nostrils closed. When his mouth instinctively gaped open to breathe, she quickly shoved the mouthful in. He almost choked at her manoeuvre and cupped his hand under his chin to prevent anything from spilling. His eyes found hers with an expression of humour and surprise.

Swallowing the congee, Tit wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and replied, “You sneaky little minx.”

“Well I learnt from the best.” Jee answered with mocking satisfaction before scooping up some more and offering another mouthful to him.

When Jee and Tit finished breakfast, they hopped into Tit’s car to go the shopping mall. Jee had tried to dress as simple as possible to avoid recognition. She was wearing beige cigarette trousers and had a white ribbed t-shirt tucked into them. On her feet where a pair of white low-rise converse sneakers and she popped on her reading glasses for good measure.

Tit also was dressed in a similar laid back style. He wore pair of well-fitted black jeans, a white polo t-shirt and brown suede boots. Ironically, despite trying to remain incognito, they both looked like they were going to model in a campaign for Ralph Lauren. When they arrived, they walked around inside the mall as jolly as can be, Tit had his arm around Jee’s shoulders and Jee had her arm around his waist.

Luckily, they were browsing for furniture which was located on the highest level in the mall along with all the other home appliance stores. That area tended to be much more deserted than the bustling fashion retail on the floors below, so nobody really noticed or paid them much attention.

Jee was actually rather surprised that she was not being recognised, not that she had an overinflated sense of self-importance, but she was generally mobbed whenever she went out in crowded public areas. It was largely because her usual edgy fashion attire caught a lot of attention on its own and then when people saw her face, it was game over and she’d have to escape before she was swamped by fans. The fact that she walked around half concealed by Tit’s larger frame also helped. The public were not used to seeing her out and about with a man, let alone showing open displays of affection with one. The image of Jeerawut the public knew was of a solitary glamourous fashionista with a sassy, exuberant manager trailing in her wake.

Funnily enough, the public did not actually know much of Tit. In the hospital, when he had threatened the paparazzi with lawsuits for taking photos and publishing about Jee, he had sent them off with their tails between their legs. Although he had given them permission to write a retraction of the previous slander they wrote, telling them to amend it with the truth, including the fact that he was her husband, the media storm never occurred. Not a single story was released about Jee’s personal life following that day.

Apparently, when Jee and Tit were having their emotional showdown in her hospital suite, P’Sookie had a strongly worded exchange with the hungry reporters outside. He had sung a thousand praises about how good Tit was at suing the life out of crooked people and that unscrupulous reporters should beware. They would not want to catch the attention of the fierce lawyer, Satit, and have him start snooping around, uncovering all the slander that circulates in their publishing offices. Lawsuits are costly and tabloid publications were businesses that like to keep their money.

Upon return, the reporters had probably done a quick google search, seen Tit’s win rates in court and decided it best to play it safe and not publish anything at all. Jee never knew having a lawyer as a partner could be so darn useful. Would have saved her a world of grief if she had her handsome tabloid warden by her side earlier.

As they moved from furniture store to furniture store, it began to get a little tedious when all the salesmen kept harassing them and would not give them space to just browse and think. While Jee and Tit understood that they worked on commission, some of the salesmen could not respect their customers need for some space.

Exiting the store, Tit spotted another, much more interesting, store across the walkway and dragged Jee along with him. Jee looked up to find that he had lead them into a baby and maternity store. The place was enormous and was a pregnancy and baby supply haven, it had everything, from cots, diapers and strollers, to baby books and maternity clothes.

Given that it was still rather premature to be shopping for maternity clothes and cots, Tit took Jee to the book section. It was a library of information about everything ranging from morning sickness, to embryogenesis, to parenting methods and cognitive development of infants. The area was empty except for the two of them.

Tit walked up to a shelf and picked up a book and started flicking through to see if it looked worth buying, Jee picked up another and did the same. Ten minutes into browsing and Tit marched up to Jee with an open book in his hand. He stopped at her side and without any hesitation, he reached up and grasped one of her breasts as if were the most natural thing to do in a public space.

Jee looked up from the book she was reading with astonishment and then glared at him with wide eyes. She slapped his hand from her breast and quickly whipped her head around to check that nobody had noticed. A deep blush spread across her cheek and she reprimanded her fiancée, “What are you doing? You can’t just grab my boobs in public!”

Without any qualms, Tit reached his hand back up and latched on again, this time he gave a little squeeze. “Does that hurt?”, he asked with an unfazed expression.

An outraged Jee once again slapped his hand away. “Khun Satit! Stop grabbing my boobs. We are out in public! Maintain some decorum!” She whipped her head around again to surveil their surroundings.

“Nobody is here.” He gestured towards the empty expanse of the book area. Then Tit held up the book in his hands so Jee could read the cover. The title read, “A complete guide to breasts and pregnancy.” Of bloody course he picked up a book all about boobs! He then flipped the book back around and pointed to a passage about breast tenderness and soreness during the preliminary stages of pregnancy.

He then reached up and repeated his examination, but this time on Jee’s other breast. “Does that hurt?” Jee should not be getting excited by her fiancée groping her in maternity store, but unfortunately it was beyond her control.

An exasperated Jee let out a huff as her demands were clearly falling on deaf ears. Deciding she needed to do more to get his full attention, which was currently all directed at her breasts, she stepped forwards and cupped him between the apex of this thighs and softly squeezed as he had done to her. His eyes snapped up from his inspection of her breast and Jee felt his hold of her sensitive anatomy loosen.

She then whispered to him in a low threatening tone with a false smile plastered on her face. “Let go or I’ll squeeze harder.” Tit hesitated for a moment as he was somewhat enjoying her display of aggression, it was a strange turn on for him because nowadays it happened so rarely. Oh there were times when she was cheeky, but seldom did he see her angry anymore. The last time was when she realised that he was sneakily coercing her to move in with him, by making Daraka extremely awkward when walking in on their displays of affection.

Jee took his pause as non-compliance and squeezed significantly harder, to the point where she knew pleasure bordered on pain. Tit’s eyes almost bulged out of their sockets and he reflexively bent over slightly as protective mechanism of his family jewels. They were now pressed up against each other and Tit’s ear was right next to her face. She then whispered through her teeth again, “Let. Go.”

Tit followed orders and raised his arms up in a show of surrender. Jee then released her grip on his privates and continued to glower up at him, expecting an apology and a proper explanation.

Her fiancée kept his arms up as he defended himself. “What? It is purely for scientific purposes. I was checking to see if you exhibit the expected symptoms of pregnancy. It was a medical examination. Get your mind out of the gutter young lady. I’m not the perverted one here.” He had on the most untrustworthy smile Jee had ever seen, and her late step-father was the slimiest guy most people will ever meet.

Jee’s directed a blank stare at her treacherous fiancée and then looked down at his pelvic area, “That must be why your little friend down there is rather excited then, huh? Investigating the symptomology of pregnant women.”

Tit readjusted his pants to hide the evidence before giving Jee the cheesy grin of a culprit caught red-handed and stepped towards her to take her into his arms. He kissed her forehead in his attempts at grovelling and whispered seductively, “I can’t help it, you’re too beautiful. It’s not my fault.” He slowly stroked across her cheeks as he said the words. His hands eventually trailed down to the sides of her waist where he drew slow circles with his thumbs. The man was a master manipulator and knew all the right buttons to push to soften Jee up.

Unsurprisingly, Jee was as prone to his charms as he was to hers and she could feel her body react in a manner highly inappropriate given the maternity store they were located in. She stepped back out of his arms, put back the books they were holding and clutched Tit’s hand to drag him towards the exit. “The medical examination may proceed at home.” Jee stated in a deceptively calm manner. Tit smiled in victory as his beautiful fiancée lead him out of the store.

Just as they were about to clear the store entrance, a heavily pregnant woman walked up to them, she looked up at Tit in surprise and called out, “Satit?”

Jee and Tit stopped in their tracks and looked at the sweet-looking woman in front of them. She was a few inches above five foot and was wearing a yellow flowy maternity dress. It was obvious that she was one of the lucky ladies that got that radiant pregnancy glow.

“Leah?” Tit replied. “Goodness. How’ve you been? It must have been around six years since I last saw you.”

Leah smiled at Tit, “I could say the same for you, golden boy. It’s been too long. Not going to lie and say I’m glad to be out of the shadow of Mr. Summa Cum Laude at law school. You are a serial over-achiever, totally made the rest of us look bad.” She joked.

Tit laughed, he had heard that joke many times whenever he ran into old classmates. Leah’s gaze then floated to Jee, who she recognised based on the stunned expression on her face. Tit quickly broke the ice and initiated the introductions.

“Leah, this is Jee, my fiancée. And Jee, this is Leah, my classmate in law school.” The two women smiled, brought their hands up to wai and exchanged the customary ‘Nice to meet you’.

Leah threw her arms up in exasperation and said, “Of course you go and score yourself a gorgeous movie star, golden boy. Couldn’t have just ended up with a normal person like us mere mortals.” Leah chuckled. Based on the way she was poking fun at Tit, Jee knew Leah was a woman she could become good friends with.

“I have an over-achieving reputation to uphold. Couldn’t just be with anyone less than sheer, utter perfection.” He laughed as he wrapped his arm around Jee’s waist which made Jee smile.

“Can you be any more perfect? Jesus, all the underclassmen girls that pined for you are probably going to divorce their second husbands and try and steal you away if they get wind that you’re looking to be husband material.” Tit shook his head as he remembered the insanity of the strange fan base he amassed during his years at law school. He would find his study carrel in the library piled high with chocolates and gifts on Valentine’s day and on his birthday. It was rather bizarre.

“Why do you sound so surprised? I am a total catch okay, the ladies loved me.” Tit grinned with false pride, not realising he had opened up an enormous can of worms by revealing that titbit. Jee gave Tit and ominous smile and remained silent.

Leah, on the other hand, understood the psyche of a fellow woman and knew a very probing conversation was about to occur. She gave Tit and Jee a quick hug and promised to send invites to her baby shower before she dismissed herself and entered into the baby store.

The happy pair then walked back to the car in haste as the remembered the initial motivation for their speedy departure. As they were strapping themselves into the car. Jee turned towards her fiancée and asked, “So you were a ladies’ man in college were you?”

Satit cringed inwardly as he realised the hole he dug himself in. “I wouldn’t say that exactly.” He was trying to beat around the bush.

“I quote from Mr. Satit himself, ‘the ladies loved me’” She did exaggerate air quotes and gave him a wide smile. “How many girls did you date, Casanova?”

“I dated some.” Tit continued to be evasive. He was not sure he was ready for Jee to find out how free-spirited he had been during his college days.

“How much is some?” Jee continued to probe, though did not actually care so much about the answer, she knew it was all ancient history. She did however love watching Tit squirm, it was quickly becoming one of her favourite things to do.

Deciding it was best to rip it all off quick like a Band-Aid, Tit sighed and let it out in one quick breath, “I’ve dated 23 girls in total, 18 I slept with and 3 of which weren’t really my girlfriends, we were just friends with benefits. I’ve also had a couple one-night-stands.” Tit looked at Jee through one eye and waited for the response with trepidation.

Jee was stunned, she did not expect those kind of statistics. Not from her uppity lawyer. “T-T-Twe-twenty three? Friends with benefits?” Her mind was being blown right now. She knew he’d had sexual experience before, it showed in his performance but she never realised Tit could have ever been so liberal as to have purely sexual relationships. In her mind, sexual relationships, unless they were of the sugar-daddy or sugar-mama sort, did not reflect a person’s moral character. Nevertheless, she could not imagine Tit ever being a college frat boy kind of guy, not that he necessarily was, but that was the stereotypical image that their conversation brought to mind. Her glass was totally shattered, the illusion lost, he was not the extremely proper, super conservative gentlemen people thought him to be, he was a certified ladies’ man!

“I was a little overindulgent in my youth okay? But I wasn’t stupid about it, I had safe sex. Always.” Tit was trying to move Jee’s thought process along from his extensive sexual history.

“Well you aren’t that safe my friend. I didn’t see you wrap it up on our first time. Hence, the breast tenderness that you so kindly wish to examine.” Jee gestured towards her breasts and then womb with a smile and her eyebrow raised at him. She could see he was getting super nervous so she finally loosened the noose around his neck and comforted him, “I don’t care about what you did before you met me, teerak. It was before you met me, I’m not going to hold that against you. It’s just very unexpected given the person you appear to be now.”

Jee paused and thought about it for a moment before correcting herself, “Actually, scratch that. Now that I think about it, it’s not surprising at all. You just groped me in a maternity store. You are a total grade-A pervert with a one-track mind. That kind of deviance needed to be cultivated over several years.” Jee turned and giggled at her fiancée.

Tit gave an amused smile, then retaliated by gripping her by the waist and hoisting her over the centre compartment so she sat sideways on his lap, her back towards the window and supported by his arm, just like he had done before. “Excuse me, you groped me right back, you must have learnt some deviance along the way too.” He poked fun at Jee.

Jee sat up straighter to whisper in his ear. “Duh. You. You’re the biggest deviant around. I learnt from the master.”

“No, seriously. I laid my dirty laundry out for you, time for you to dish the dirt. I know I was your first sexual partner but what about boyfriends? Can’t imagine someone who looks as you do, not have a mile-long line of suitors trailing after her.”

“Oh I had suitors, but I just didn’t have the time and wasn’t really interested in dating any of them. P’Sookie scouted me when I was fifteen, I barely had enough time for school with all the time work took up, let alone time to deal with boys.” She rolled her eyes as she accentuated the word ‘boys’ in a repelling manner.

Tit was equally stunned by the statistic she had just presented to him. She was an innocent, through and through. God almighty. It was he that was the serpent slithering into the garden of Eden. “So no boys at all…” He was having trouble processing all of this, cringing at how, in his former state of extreme ignorance, he had once accused her of being a Jezabel of the worst order. If anything, he was the corrupt one by comparison.

“Nope. No boys.” Jee said with the pop of her lips. She wrapped her hands his neck and kissed Tit on the nose. She then moved down and smiled against his lips, “I have, however, been with a man who is everything I’ve ever wanted and all I am ever going to need. Thus far, he’s worked very hard to keep me satisfied.”

Tit groaned and pressed his lips onto hers, deepening the kiss the moment Jee gave him entry. It quickly escalated into a full-blown make out session, they continued their passionate lip-lock for minutes until they heard a loud knock on the car window.

The pair broke from their trance to find a burly security guard scowling at them. The large uniformed man did not even say anything to them, he obviously had encountered many scenes like this before so her came prepared. He simply held up a sign and pointed to it which had printed in bold capital letters ‘Public indecency is committable offence’. Along the bottom, the man had clearly scribbled an extra comment on himself that read, ‘If you don’t want to end up in jail, save it for when you get home!’ He then narrowed his eyes and used two fingers to point back and forth between his eyes and the guilty couple to indicate that he was watching them, before stomping off.

Jee and Tit remained stiff in each other’s arms for a moment before cracking up in a hysterical fit of laughter.

“Oh my god. We completely just got told. Especially you, Mr. Attorney, how do you like it when the shoe is on the other foot?” Jee had tears streaming out the sides of her eyes.

Tit chuckled at the insanity of the situation and rubbed his hand down his face before he jokingly said, “This had never happened before. What are you doing to me woman? You’re turning me into an oversexed delinquent.”

“Oh I learnt my delinquency from the best. It’s just a terrible vicious cycle I guess. You corrupt me, then I corrupt you. We bound end up in jail at some point.” Jee giggled and Tit laughed back in amusement, with the thought that there might be some truth to that comment running through his mind.

Tit then strengthened his resolve and hoisted Jee back over to the passenger seat. He stated seriously, “Okay. No more interruptions. There is a very important medical examination to be done when we get home.” His determination made Jee giggle and her insides were bubbling with anticipation.

Hahaha, finally! My cure fore KC hangover :aaaaa:Omg, I SOOOO LOVE THIS! I'll watch out for the next chapters to come :icon12::love::icon12::love:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

Leaning over to eat the mouthful offered to her, Jee looked at her fiancée quizzically. She was curious about the shopping comment; she was not at all phased by the fact that she was being spoon fed like child. It had become Thit’s favourite new ritual to do every morning since the two weeks they had been back from the coastal village. Jee was perfectly capable of feeding herself and used to resist his demands to let him feed her. However, her insistent fiancée kept arguing the point that it was not her that he was feeding, but their baby inside her. How could she say no to that? The man was unrelenting and a master at emotional blackmail; she was clearly fighting a losing battle.

Jee’s heart warmed at how much Tit wanted her feel like she truly belonged here with him. Her expression softened and she leaned over to give her beautiful man a quick kiss on his lips.

When Jee and Tit finished breakfast, they hopped into Tit’s car to go the shopping mall. Jee had tried to dress as simple as possible to avoid recognition. She was wearing beige cigarette trousers and had a white ribbed t-shirt tucked into them. On her feet where a pair of white low-rise converse sneakers and she popped on her reading glasses for good measure.

Tit also was dressed in a similar laid back style. He wore a pair of well-fitted black jeans, a white polo t-shirt and brown suede boots. Ironically, despite trying to remain incognito, they both looked like they were going to model in a campaign for Ralph Lauren. When they arrived, they walked around inside the mall as jolly as can be, Tit had his arm around Jee’s shoulders and Jee had her arm around his waist.

Jee looked up from the book she was reading with astonishment and then glared at him with wide eyes. She slapped his hand from her breast and quickly whipped her head around to check that nobody had noticed. A deep blush spread across her cheek and she reprimanded her fiancée, “What are you doing? You can’t just grab my boobs in public!”

He then reached up and repeated his examination, but this time on Jee’s other breast. “Does that hurt?” Jee should not be getting excited by her fiancée groping her in maternity store, but unfortunately it was beyond her control.

Her fiancée kept his arms up as he defended himself. “What? It is purely for scientific purposes. I was checking to see if you exhibit the expected symptoms of pregnancy. It was a medical examination. Get your mind out of the gutter young lady. I’m not the perverted one here.” He had on the most untrustworthy smile Jee had ever seen, which was saying something as her late step-father was the slimiest guy most people will ever meet.

Jee’s directed a blank stare at her treacherous fiancée and then looked down at his pelvic area, “That must be why your little friend down there is rather excited then, huh? Investigating the symptomology of pregnant women.”

“Can you be any more perfect? Jesus, all the underclassmen girls that pined for you are probably going to divorce their second husbands and try to steal you away if they get wind that you’re looking to be husband material.” Leah needled.

Tit shook his head as he remembered the insanity of the strange fan base he amassed during his years at law school. He would find his study carrel in the library piled high with chocolates and gifts on Valentine’s day and on his birthday. It was rather bizarre.

“Why do you sound so surprised? I am a total catch okay, the ladies loved me.” Tit grinned with false pride, not realising he had opened up an enormous can of worms by revealing that titbit. Jee gave Tit an ominous smile and remained silent.

The happy pair then walked back to the car in haste as the remembered the initial motivation for their speedy departure. As they were strapping themselves into the car. Jee turned towards her fiancée and asked, “So you were a ladies’ man in college were you?”

“How much is some?” Jee continued to probe, though did not actually care so much about the answer, she knew it was all ancient history. She did however love watching Tit squirm, it was quickly becoming one of her favourite things to do.

Jee was stunned, she did not expect those kind of statistics. Not from her uppity lawyer. “T-T-Twe-twenty three? Friends with benefits?” Her mind was being blown right now. She knew he’d had sexual experience before, it showed in his performance but she never realised Tit could have ever been so liberal as to have purely sexual relationships. In her mind, sexual relationships, unless they were of the sugar-daddy or sugar-mama sort, did not reflect a person’s moral character. Nevertheless, she could not imagine Tit ever being a college frat boy kind of guy, not that he necessarily was, but that was the stereotypical image that their conversation brought to mind. Her glass was totally shattered, the illusion lost, he was not the extremely proper, super conservative gentlemen people thought him to be, he was a certified ladies’ man!

Tit gave an amused smile, then retaliated by gripping her by the waist and hoisting her over the centre compartment so she sat sideways on his lap, her back towards the window and supported by his arm, just like he had done before. “Excuse me, you groped me right back, you must have learnt some deviance along the way too.” He poked fun at Jee.

The pair broke from their trance to find a burly security guard scowling at them. The large uniformed man did not even say anything to them, he obviously had encountered many scenes like this before so he came prepared. He simply held up a sign and pointed to it which had printed in bold capital letters ‘Public indecency is committable offence’. Along the bottom, the man had clearly scribbled an extra comment on himself that read, ‘If you don’t want to end up in jail, save it for when you get home!’ He then narrowed his eyes and used two fingers to point back and forth between his eyes and the guilty couple to indicate that he was watching them, before stomping off.

“Oh my god. We completely just got told. Especially you, Mr. Attorney, how do you like it when the shoe is on the other foot?” Jee had tears streaming out the sides of her eyes.

Tit chuckled at the insanity of the situation and rubbed his hand down his face before he jokingly said, “This had never happened before. What are you doing to me woman? You’re turning me into an oversexed delinquent.”

“Oh I learnt my delinquency from the best. It’s just a terrible vicious cycle I guess. You corrupt me, then I corrupt you. We are bound to end up in jail at some point.” Jee giggled and Tit laughed back in amusement, with the thought that there might be some truth to that comment running through his mind.

You should post here as well. It's my habit to come this thread everyday.
Thank for the fanfic. It's hard to let KC go.
Can Mr. lawyer get in on the action too? As usual, he's looking fine in navy. Mark does have a nice right profile :love:

Credit: bo_bobie IG

View attachment 4439
Guys in navy shirt or suit:love::love::love: are perfect to me. And most of Sathit's cloths were navy

Knlee

sarNie Egg

Leaning over to eat the mouthful offered to her, Jee looked at her fiancée quizzically. She was curious about the shopping comment; she was not at all fazed by the fact that she was being spoon fed like child. It had become Thit’s favourite new ritual to do every morning since the two weeks they had been back from the coastal village. Jee was perfectly capable of feeding herself and used to resist his demands to let him feed her. However, her insistent fiancée kept arguing the point that it was not her that he was feeding, but their baby inside her. How could she say no to that? The man was unrelenting and a master at emotional blackmail; she was clearly fighting a losing battle.

He then reached up and repeated his examination, but this time on Jee’s other breast. “Does that hurt?” He asked as his hand was doing a massaging motion. Jee should not be getting excited by her fiancée groping her in maternity store, but unfortunately it was beyond her control.

“Oh my god. We completely just got told. Especially you, Mr. Attorney, how do you like being on the other side of the law?” Jee had tears streaming out the sides of her eyes.

Please continue to notify us here, thanks Luthur.