[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Noire89

Simply smile
Too cute....

cr:as tagged,rightful owner
I came here today out of habit, like the past two days, lol! This looked like so much fun. Their clothes look nice and it just makes me miss the lakorn even more
:(
Thanks everyone who shared.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
They both look stunning individually and together they are smoking hot. Wowsers. I can still see and feel their chemistry. Greeeeeeddddd!!!

@luther, we can be in the sleazy AF & proud club together. Muahahahahahah!!!

Thank you for all the photos, captures, and vdos everybody! @lakornkiki, I LOVE that capture of Thit looking at Jee. Imagine if they would have done this event during the airing of KC?! I will enjoy it anyhow.

Last edited:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
The clothes really made Yaya look like she was pregnant. It really made it seem like it's Jee going to an event with Thit while pregnant. Haha...

Erlee

sarNie Egg
*sigh* Seeing these pictures makes me miss KC so much more, they still have a strong chemistry outside. I just love the way he looks at her, like most of you here...we're imagining that it's Thit coming to the event with his wife. He's funny. I can so see part 2 as comedy.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The captions said,

Sathit, " What is it baby (son/daughter)?"

Sathit, " Our son/daughter said he/she wants mommy and daddy to play in a lakorn called "Ooom Ruk" so can have sibling to be friend with"

Jee, " In that case, let Jee speak with Pe Sukii so he can ask Pe Da, the producer, OK? "

The bottom message emphasized, " We really need to contact Pe Da diligently in case she forgot. Poor baby, he/she really wants a sibling. "

Credit Pantip Thai Forum KC

Last edited: