[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
hahaha... Yes, Ya makes me love her characters (in GRGR and here in KC) and I can't handle waiting so ended up making my own FMVs. :p
She steals so much of my free time. Ya better do another kick ass lakorn for me. :risas3:

TBH, I really didn't enjoy the last two lakorns of hers as much. I needed better story line and spice. I watched it of course in support but in KC, I was floored with the script. The words are so biting (I think this is the correct translation but I think you know what I mean). I really really love Yaya as Miss G.
I agree. Cant decide if KC adds more to Yaya or Yaya adds more to KC.

Should I be happy that KC is finally over and I can get SOME work done on Monday's & Tuesday's. First its watching it live, then I miss few scenes in livestream esp. ending so I watch the whole thing on youtube (skipping the anyoying parts), then its so kind of SDJK FANSUB who start subbing immediately and obv I watch those too. I work in night shifts so KC live starts excatly during my work hours so normally I have pending work on MON & TUE.
Or should I be sad that mon and tue are going to be painfully boring and all you do is work work work. I will miss my ThitJee and spazzing with you guys esp during livestream. WHAT TO DO:fighting3::fighting3:

Erlee

sarNie Egg
I'm not for a fan war either, but I think the OP just meant that since they are pretty much everywhere together, they are in a sense stuck together. CH3 will do what's best for their profits and it seems like NY is the biggest money maker. Until fans get bored, they are "stuck together." NY has a lot of lakorns coming out and most of the lakorns they have already made have been with each other. They rarely work with others, so it gives them a sense of "stuck together." I hope that makes sense...

Thank you for helping me explain. Greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Butterfly_Sheena

sarNie Egg
OMG...counting down the hours now..:pancarta:..I havent been this nervous/excited about anything since like in a million years...
Truth be told I was kinda skeptical with this drama since I was so used to seeing Yaya with Nadech but damn Yaya with Mark have phenomena chemistry..actually I would say the character portrayal by these 2 individuals is amazing AF..

Mark & Yaya As Thit & Jee have blown me away..it has been a while since I was so smitten by any lakorn...great start to 2017 :cheer:

Someone correctly said..in the hands of an good player even a losing set can become your winning streak..just like this lakorn..the director/script writers have taken something previously shown and made a brilliant adaption. Personally I felt the older version was a bit too hard to digest due to Jee's character being an alcoholic but Jee in here is so pitiful that each time you see her cry it pulls your heart strings...each time Thit longs for Jee , you feel the pain and turmoil in his heart...MY has done an outstanding job..:worship2::worship2::worship2:

NOW where do I sign up to request for SEASON 2 of this beautiful couple:love::love::love::love:

I agree. Cant decide if KC adds more to Yaya or Yaya adds more to KC.

Should I be happy that KC is finally over and I can get SOME work done on Monday's & Tuesday's. First its watching it live, then I miss few scenes in livestream esp. ending so I watch the whole thing on youtube (skipping the anyoying parts), then its so kind of SDJK FANSUB who start subbing immediately and obv I watch those too. I work in night shifts so KC live starts excatly during my work hours so normally I have pending work on MON & TUE.
Or should I be sad that mon and tue are going to be painfully boring and all you do is work work work. I will miss my ThitJee and spazzing with you guys esp during livestream. WHAT TO DO:fighting3::fighting3:
We are going to get our life back after KC but why are we crying about it? I guess, I really don't want it to end. I can stalk ThitJee for another 6 months if they let us. :nut:

What's everyone doing next? I am going to watch Tae Pang Korn with Son, Vill (my other favorite girl) and Toomtam but I need to wait a week or two to get ThitJee fever to die down. I planned to watch Weir/Min lakorn when it aired too but couldn't (and I love Weir). KC took over my life since it aired.

cecilia

Staff member
I think you had misunderstood me by a few things. When I say that they are "stuck together" means that is how their love /relationship blossomed. Not everyone will fall in love with someone they spend so much time with but I guess NY did. It's not a bad thing, they're a hot couple but I wish that she did get more opportunity to be with other actors than just Nadech. I like them pairing but not back to back because I want to see her challenge and I'm not saying Nadech does not challenge her but being with other actors allows us to see if she has chemistry with our other favourite actors. I love to see her with James Ma, Mai (they look good together in KC), Ken T, Mario and even Boy.

With kissing scenes, I did not say that she's less of an actress than any one. (Don't forget she is my number 1 actress in my heart). I wish that in the kissing that she has was more real. I'm sure that the one she did with Mark was real because we saw it on the MV but they didn't show us of it in the series. Of course we as an audiences want to see a bit of spice in these love scenes.
A good lakorn rely heavily on its character, script, and pranang ... this one happens to fit all requirements. Having Mark/Yaya are bonus to the fans because they're able to delivery due to P'Da's vision/demand .. have it be another couple, I'm not sure. In fact, I didn't even like them as much in Tawan Duerd (I sense sibling love there lol).

As for Nadech and Yaya, they have great chemistry in their first lakorn (DJA) and still have continuously, however, I have to admit that the lack of character and script sort of tone down their sizzling screen time. Same goes for all other koojin who repeatedly work together -- for example, I didn't like James/Bella until Padiwarada and Mark and Kim until TRRR (could be subjective as well).

As for Yaya's solo work, unfortunately, due to lack of character and chemistry, they weren't as great as I expected; even with my favorite actors, Umm and Rome. I think really in the end of the day, it's up to the director and producer to bring the best out of their actress. She will be great if she gets to work with good director and good produer; we can't have just good director and not good producer. A good lakorn required these two leader roles to be top notch.

Anyway, I love her as Jeed and Jee .. they're very similar in a way :p

chaitra

sarNie Adult
We are going to get our life back after KC but why are we crying about it? I guess, I really don't want it to end. I can stalk ThitJee for another 6 months if they let us. :nut:

What's everyone doing next? I am going to watch Tae Pang Korn with Son, Vill (my other favorite girl) and Toomtam but I need to wait a week or two to get ThitJee fever to die down. I planned to watch Weir/Min lakorn when it aired too but couldn't (and I love Weir). KC took over my life since it aired.
Finished 'The Legend of the Blue Sea" before KC and then had to suffer KC fever.... Had some business plans but KC took over LOL and I could hardly concentrate. But now I have to take a break and will probably be back for LLSR. I will miss my ThitJee. I am super excited for tomo to see Thit begging and Jee smitten so I will postpone sulking till KC finishes. We can all cry together after tomorrow's episode.:icon12::icon12::icon12:

A good lakorn rely heavily on its character, script, and pranang ... this one happens to fit all requirements. Having Mark/Yaya are bonus to the fans because they're able to delivery due to P'Da's vision/demand .. have it be another couple, I'm not sure. In fact, I didn't even like them as much in Tawan Duerd (I sense sibling love there lol).

As for Nadech and Yaya, they have great chemistry in their first lakorn (DJA) and still have continuously, however, I have to admit that the lack of character and script sort of tone down their sizzling screen time. Same goes for all other koojin who repeatedly work together -- for example, I didn't like James/Bella until Padiwarada and Mark and Kim until TRRR (could be subjective as well).

As for Yaya's solo work, unfortunately, due to lack of character and chemistry, they weren't as great as I expected; even with my favorite actors, Umm and Rome. I think really in the end of the day, it's up to the director and producer to bring the best out of their actress. She will be great if she gets to work with good director and good produer; we can't have just good director and not good producer. A good lakorn required these two leader roles to be top notch.

Anyway, I love her as Jeed and Jee .. they're very similar in a way :p
I have very few director/producer teams that I like but P'Da and P'Aew might be my top choice. They make slap/kiss lakorns really well. Judging from KC, I think they perfected their art! That means we'll get more spicy lakorns from them. :aaaaa:

I hope all win some awards for their role so we'll get to see them unite again soon.

cecilia

Staff member
I have very few director/producer teams that I like but P'Da and P'Aew might be my top choice. They make slap/kiss lakorns really well. Judging from KC, I think they perfected their art! That means we'll get more spicy lakorns from them. :aaaaa:

I hope all win some awards for their role so we'll get to see them unite again soon.
I didn't like their team in Game Rai Game Ruk lol -- It was not up to par for me, though I cried here and there too lol BUT this one, they execute everything nicely. I like their drive/push on these two young actors. They need to push their young actors this hard in future projects or could be that the actors have mature and is now understand 'true' love/heartbreak because they experience it a little with their onscreen/offscreen romance to do their job 'much' better now lol

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm a fan of NY and think they have great chemistry on/off screen but I'm not going to bias about it. I actually in feel Mark and Yaya have better chemistry on screen... yeah the storyline and their characters has something to with it too but I feel eyes don't lie.

It's the way they stare at each other, their eyes tells us everything. The chemistry is undeniable, I've seen them with their Koojin, I do see the chemistry there and enjoy it a lot but I feel that Mark and Yaya together screams "Hot" without any effort. I think if they were to star in a period lakorn together, Yaya and Mark will still be on fire. Even with TD, they were both young and the storyline wasn't all that good but you definitely have to agree that they look good together, right?

I'm glad they took on this role, I couldn't imagine another Sathit and Jee....I wouldn't be so in love with Sathit if he was played by Nadech (fan) or any other actors. Mark bought favour to Sathit and same goes to Yaya as Jee. I now look at them differently as an actor and actress, they bought sexy back. Lol.

It's pretty unfortunate (sorry NY fans) that Yaya is always cast with Nadech and not have the opportunity to be with other actors. They're everywhere together (not surprised that they started dating) she's stuck with him. She needs to grow.

At least with MK, both have had opportunities to work with other actors and their lakorn are far apart. Kimmy's kiss scenes are quite real with her P'ek compared to Yaya's (it's not really her choice).

I hope it is true and Mark does get that request for part 2 (He must love playing Sathit and being cast with Yaya). Lol
I'm going to continue following Yaya and Mark's work and pray that they will be in another lakorn together.

I must say Thank you to all the people behind KC from the director to producer, makeup artists, stylists, casts, film crews..everyone. It wouldn't be as amazing as it is if it wasn't for them all. You have all captured my heart. KC is the only lakorn that made me smile, laugh, giggle, cry, heart racing, butterflies and even angry. Please bring it on Sequel!
I agree, with their partners they have chemistry (its why they are together in RL, lol) but let's me be honest about something. If I had to work with my partner and then we see each other after work, go to restaurants, dates in general but then work for twelve to fourteen hours together, I love my bf but I need a moment to myself and sometimes a whole day. Just my thoughts on that, working more than 80 hours a week at a time... No matter how hot I am for my partner I would want to work separate and then come together after work.
Does this make sense? Or is my fever making me write gibberish stuff?

cecilia

Staff member
I agree, with their partners they have chemistry (its why they are together in RL, lol) but let's me be honest about something. If I had to work with my partner and then we see each other after work, go to restaurants, dates in general but then work for twelve to fourteen hours together, I love my bf but I need a moment to myself and sometimes a whole day. Just my thoughts on that, working more than 80 hours a week at a time... No matter how hot I am for my partner I would want to work separate and then come together after work.
I want 'alone' time too .. but we can't use our experience to judge other. We do see them having alone time too -- they're not always with each other throughout the year. She hangs out with friends, friends, event alone without him and vise versa. Just because we see them onscreen 'often' it doesn't mean they're always with each other all the time.

Sometimes, news are just news. They need to be consistent with their answers so if you're referring to what have happened a few days ago about Yadech's interview .. it's a gimmick for the fans to be 'imaginable/mano' about their romance. Who knows, behind close door, they could be normal just like you and I, giving each other space/meet up when they want/need to lol

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think evening lakorns air before 8:30 pm and prime time lakorns air after that.

The majority of A-list and popular actors' and actresses' lakorns air in the prime time slot.

What's the evening time slot? Anything later than 8:00 pm Thailand time? Also, Nadech looks so much taller and bigger here than Mark.

I had the BIGGEST NY fever after DJA and GRGR but even I didn't want to admit it, it did died down after seeing them everywhere. I love them off screen so much that I don't really mind not seeing them in lakorns. I'd say give me NY lakorn every 3 years. They are young and great actors (Nadech was always the stronger actor but Yaya came out shining as Miss G so they are equally good now) and really need to work with others. I was sad that Nadech and Taew's lakorn was not as good as I had hoped (the ending was the worst) and the fans annoyed me with their attacks on Taew. She is a great actress and Nadech and she had good chemistry. Fans kinda ruined it for me.

As for Yaya, she can pretty much make a man look good because of her doll like sweet face. I do hope she has more challenging roles for us to cheer her on.

I didn't like their team in Game Rai Game Ruk lol -- It was not up to par for me, though I cried here and there too lol BUT this one, they execute everything nicely. I like their drive/push on these two young actors. They need to push their young actors this hard in future projects or could be that the actors have mature and is now understand 'true' love/heartbreak because they experience it a little with their onscreen/offscreen romance to do their job 'much' better now lol
I think BOTH Mark and Yaya matured and it showed in their acting. Same goes for P'Da nad P'Aew na.... they matured too. :naughty2:

cecilia

Staff member
I had the BIGGEST NY fever after DJA and GRGR but even I didn't want to admit it, it did died down after seeing them everywhere. I love them off screen so much that I don't really mind not seeing them in lakorns. I'd say give me NY lakorn every 3 years. They are young and great actors (Nadech was always the stronger actor but Yaya came out shining as Miss G so they are equally good now) and really need to work with others. I was sad that Nadech and Taew's lakorn was not as good as I had hoped (the ending was the worst) and the fans annoyed me with their attacks on Taew. She is a great actress and Nadech and she had good chemistry. Fans kinda ruin it for me. As for Yaya, she can pretty much make a man look good because of her doll like sweet face. I do hope she has more challenging roles for us to cheer her on.
I didn't like that lakorn either lol -- he's good looking in there though but the script was 'meh' for me lol

I'm excited to see them in SWITCHING BODY lakorn (thai title is too long lol). I hope it's good --- from the bts pic, it looks promising but we'll see; p'Anne's work can be disappointing too. I would so love to see Nadech and Yaya w/ p'Aof someday but that really is up to how he sees the potential in these two. There are people who aren't great but did well under his wing like Taew/Ken but we'll see if either one of them get to work with him one day.

I didn't like that lakorn either lol -- he's good looking in there though but the script was 'meh' for me lol

I'm excited to see them in SWITCHING BODY lakorn (thai title is too long lol). I hope it's good --- from the bts pic, it looks promising but we'll see; p'Anne's work can be disappointing too. I would so love to see Nadech and Yaya w/ p'Aof someday but that really is up to how he sees the potential in these two. There are people who aren't great but did well under his wing like Taew/Ken but we'll see if either one of them get to work with him one day.
Yes, I was SO EXCITED for double dose of Nadech yumminess toped with Taew who I thought was a great match in looks in height... but boy, that was a let down. It goes back to what we've been discussing here, script does matter so much. I was not even excited about KC thinking Yaya is going to play an alcoholic and the love story seems impossible but I LOVE this new version so much. There is heart in this story and Mark and Yaya executed really well.

Posting a bit too much today. Sorry guys, lakorn fever does that to me. Monday is too slow in coming.... (OMG, I am asking for Monday!!!)

Have any of you write to the producers to ask for Mark Ya reunion yet? If you need their IG accounts, let me know... someone left a comment on one of my IG posts and I agree. P'Da is on my list but didn't think of the other Ch.3 producer.

Last edited:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone in here mentioned that one day they would like to meet Yaya in person.
I heard from people who have met her in person and they all said she is very pretty, prettier in person than on screen. She looks delicate and soft, very down to earth and polite.

Yaya can speak five languages: Thai, English, Spanish, French, and Norwegian so international fans don't have to worry about language barrier.