[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Hello guys i'm not new in this forum but new for this lakorn lol i'm not a fan of yaya or Mark before but i end up love MY in KC now LOL and also ship them (i know it is impossible) but i love them together and i hope for more lakorn from them.

From these old pics of MY (Maybe all are posted already) i think Mark liked YAYA before lol and i love the way he looks at her :icon12: (sorry YN and MK's fans hehe)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello guys i'm not new in this forum but new for this lakorn lol i'm not a fan of yaya or Mark before but i end up love MY in KC now LOL and also ship them (i know it is impossible) but i love them together and i hope for more lakorn from them.

From these old pics of MY (Maybe all are posted already) i think Mark liked YAYA before lol and i love the way he looks at her :icon12: (sorry YN and MK's fans hehe)

This pic - guilty as charged! :pancarta:
I was not a fan of YaYa before and thought she was pretty and not sure what the hyped was about. However after seeing her here - I have to say that she's so beautiful. IMO, I thought Mai Davika was the most beautiful, but YaYa changed my opinion.

Lizonelove

sarNie Egg
I'm not of fan of MK. No offense fans.
I thought Kim had a boyfriend and then started devoloping feelings for mark when they started working together. There was messages that leaked where she will text him like she misses him. She totally was crushing on him and broke up with her boyfriend because her acting was getting good in the industry and mark is hot. I think mark finally gave in and admitting to officially being with her. I'm just not a fan of it, but Kim is pretty and her acting skills are on point. Yaya is really cute. I wish they would have her work with more hot actors and not just nadech.

I love this lakorn though! I hope yaya and mark can pair up again.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Okay! Guys!! I think we should talking about KC , instead of Kim or their personal life ^ ^
I mean as long as they are happy , and as long as we enjoy their lakorn/ !?!
They are still young , and nobody knows the future ! Even one day or 1 minute could change our life ! ^^ I'm ship them too , but I'm happy also that they have boy:girlfriend ( not sure about Yaya , I'm confused about their relationship !?) I've never seen a lakorn of Yaya and Nadeuh nor Mark and Kim (I should watch , I guess) but im deeply fall in love with Markya! And now that Ch3 elders saw/heard comments or news about Markya, I'm sure they will have a lakorn together again. (Many people begin to ship them and love them ,also me that disliked Mark and Yaya )! Their chemistry is too strong ^^

I respect their personal life , I mean the heart wants what it want Hehe!
2/3 days to go >_< 1 ep left ^^
My Jameji's lakorn will air , but I feel sad lolz I'm such a bad fan bec of KC >_<
:love::aaaaa:

ana978

sarNie Egg
So much touchy feeling in that scene that Mark and Yaya convinced me of Thit and Jee's love story. If they didn't already have bf/gf in real life, I would have said that they were able to express their feelings and gestures so convincingly because the feelings are genuine.
Honestly, she has more chemistry with Mark than with Nadech, imo. Her past few lakorns with Nadech, the chemistry were dead. I also watched her lakorn with James J, but I didn't see any chemistry either, maybe it's the storyline. Hopefully, as she is older now and out of her comfort zone, she can improve more in her acting ability and that she can branch out as an actress just like in KC. I'm crazy about Markya, I mean ThitJee right now.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
lols..their chemistry really made fan go crazy.it was my first time actually watching a lakorn which many fans praise their chemistry.no wonder it become a popular drama beside the storyline.especially they're such a beauty and handsome.and credit goes to mark body which made fan go crazy overboard (actually its me) :thumbup:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I thought Kim had a boyfriend and then started devoloping feelings for mark when they started working together. There was messages that leaked where she will text him like she misses him. She totally was crushing on him and broke up with her boyfriend because her acting was getting good in the industry and mark is hot. I think mark finally gave in and admitting to officially being with her. I'm just not a fan of it, but Kim is pretty and her acting skills are on point. Yaya is really cute. I wish they would have her work with more hot actors and not just nadech.

i don't know I wouldn't say it was one sided and only Kim had a crush on Mark. I think he too liked her and wanted to be with her, plus great fanservice.
But on another note, i'm happy as long as MY be friends

twister02

M♥K
OMG THAT COMMENT FROM MARK <3 UGHHHHH AND ALL THOSE PICTURESSS, I'm saddddd they could've been a thingggg :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: I feel mark secretly did have a crush on Yaya back then loll but cmon its Yaya
Yaya is beautiful eversince. I would not be surprise if Mark had a crush on her. :)
I think Mark had the chance before but he didn't grab it and the rest is history. :risas3:

twister02

M♥K

This pic - guilty as charged! :pancarta:
I was not a fan of YaYa before and thought she was pretty and not sure what the hyped was about. However after seeing her here - I have to say that she's so beautiful. IMO, I thought Mai Davika was the most beautiful, but YaYa changed my opinion.
Naaah! It's okay. Yaya is beautiful. Every guy would love to stare on her. :love:
I think it's equal since Nadech also had a crush on Kim.

twister02

M♥K

I think the feeling is mutual before up until now, not just for Kim but also for Mark. I don't know why this issue should be brought up here again. It happened a long time ago and it's not just Mark who's hot before but also Kim. They became MK because of the success of PCKK.

Let's just talk about KC and be happy of what's in store for MarkYa on-screen. Let's respect what they want on their personal life. Honestly, as a MK fan, it's okay for me that fans would ship Mark to anyone and appreciate his chemistry with other girls but I do hope people would also respect his personal preference over his private life. :)

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
All guy from 4hhkk admitted that they give the point to Kim for been the most pretty out of all the 4hhkk girl, that's why they prank her because they want her attention. I give kim the point too. But yes markya are spicy.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly, she has more chemistry with Mark than with Nadech, imo. Her past few lakorns with Nadech, the chemistry were dead. I also watched her lakorn with James J, but I didn't see any chemistry either, maybe it's the storyline. Hopefully, as she is older now and out of her comfort zone, she can improve more in her acting ability and that she can branch out as an actress just like in KC. I'm crazy about Markya, I mean ThitJee right now.
Yeah, I don't know i'm not crazy with NY like MY. Their chemistry is not as strong, I feel like Nadech has chemistry with everyone though.

Dearest

恋の予感
I love MY together and hope they star in more lakorns together. I haven't watched lakorn in a while so KC was definitely refeshing since typically it's the guy who has problems and the girl has a loving family and good (although poor) life. Or maybe I just watch too many lakorn with p'ek has problems with family and life vs n'ek :fighting3:Then n'ek comes along and shines the light on his dark days. It's different and a little flipped in KC which works well.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't think of it that way. I think you may be right on that:)
I think that's probably part of the reason too but they did portray rumors from the beginning of Jee being a dirty girl who sleeps around so with those lies, Thit probably believed what he heard and thinks he's probably just "one" of her many bed buddies. To me, he didn't seem so bothered by her pregnancy news - like, OMG that baby could be mine, I'm going to be a father! It seemed he was more bothered that Chaiyan was one of her men and had impregnated her. He's more hurt he fell into her "trap" like others although he cares a lot about her.