[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Mr.Lawyer : You are unlucky to meet me.
Ms.G : No , you are unlucky to meet me.

Mr.Lawyer : your life would be better without me!?
Ms. G : No, your more!

When I watched KC , the only song that came up in my mind is
" The journey of flower ost - Fire of the heart"!

~~~ So much hurt, so much resentment,so so pain.
So much love, So much hate, so so much mess! ~
this song is perfect for them....:)
Excited for tonight's episode, I can't wait :aaaaa:

Attachments

Last edited:

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Against my better judgment, to reserve some ounces of modesty or what left of it as I age gracefully , I did not watch it at the theater with a date this year BUT I download & watch the bootleg version, despite all the ppl walking across the screen , I endure it :risas3:. I like the first one better but the amount of sex in the 2nd film redeem itself a bit.
I'm still debating if I wanna see part 2. Somehow I'm not digging into... Feels more like nnnaaahhhh....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
PhotoGrid_1488801445263.png

Are you really going to ask that question???? How would my life be without you??? Would my life be better without you??????????
.......I'm going insane:fighting3::BangHead::nut:

m010313

sarNie Egg
Just got off work at 4am in the morning and I can not wait to watch this live!!!! Work was bad but all I can think about was kluen cheewit!!!! It made me feel so much better! Lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I remember last week. I was ready to watch it live. Opened forum, opened live streaming and .. all I can see was praying monks. :confused12: Everyone was waiting sexy time but instead get the monks on they screen. :risas3: It's calling karma girls, KARMA!
And the forum crashed down too. I think I tried every password that I ever used in my live to log in. I remember how @chaitra was the only person in the forum and she/he was like "Where is everyone?" "Did I get up onWednesday?" "Helooooouuuu!" :risas3: That's how you feel then get in the twilight zone? I was literary rolling on my floor laughing. :risas3:
What? The forum crushed? Oho... I thought it was my handphone that was going nuts. I couldn't log in either! Thanks for that info.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What? The forum crushed? Oho... I thought it was my handphone that was going nuts. I couldn't log in either! Thanks for that info.
Yeah I told sarn through ig that I couldn't log in ..and she posted here that was a problem with a plug in and darvin fixed it so people should be able to log in or clear their cache if not

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
20 minutes more for KC. prepare my tissues and i'm ready, bring the drama on. OMG i've not prepare for sad and separated scenes.

mey198

sarNie Egg
Uhhhh...I have class this morning and two midterm this week so I can't watch it. But I'll be here reading you guy comment and spoiler.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Uhhhh...I have class this morning and two midterm this week so I can't watch it. But I'll be here reading you guy comment and spoiler.
i don't know how can you restraint to watch. When i thought i only read comment, just see picture, not watch but 10minutes later, i ended up watching :facepalm:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Nope.... No idea why it hasnt started yet.... if they keep postponing the air time like this then it will surely affect the rating of lakorn