[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow some of you must have really good eyes to notice the different lipstick.... hahahaa
I think some of us were focusing on Thit's body, arms, hands, chest, hip, etc., and that lipstick happened to be in the way, so yes it was noticable. :naughty2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I love reading everyone's comments on here. I don't ever have as much time to spazz any more but I take the time to come read the commentaries to help relieve my feels for each episode. Its hard when all of your friends watch Korean Drama's and not Thai Lakorns. Anywho, I definitely could not hold in my feels for this week. I wanted to share too! LOL.

Like most of you gals, its been a good while since a Lakorn has pulled me in and left me hungry for more. I cannot even begin to explain how in love I am with this storyline. Sathit and Jee's chemistry is out of this world I think I've melted 1000x lol. What I really like is that everything is not being over done. Well except for Piak and Chaiyan lol (Most annoying stuff ever). Its the good exact amount of romance to keep us viewers with angst. This week was full of so much feels. I never felt like exploding out of anger,sadness, happiness, etc. all at once in a long time. The Willing/ R may have been short but I don't even think I cared for that as much as the condo scene! It was good but the condo scene made me sit at the edge of my seat. Loved it!! Whoo! I swear I don't know how I am still alive. Everything flows together as a wave and really does progress the story well. Nothing is confusing. Yeah it may be frustrating but IMO there's no WTF moment yet. I love it!!! Okay. I'm done. lolol excuse my rant.

JK. I take it back. I had one WTF moment. I am not convinced with Jade's love for Dao. I was so excited she was denying him then she gave in and agreed to be his girlfriend. Like tf?! Never once did they show that Jade had any feels for Dao then he all of sudden can't live without her. His character is not selling it for me. :confused12:

I'm forreal leaving now LOL. Keep on spamming with comments ladies!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Anyone knows how GEE'S dress got up into the room?! Cos you know, she stripped downstairs but dressed and came down the next day so i assume the dress managed to get into the room.....XD XD XD
... the mice and the birds help to carry it upstairs. Magic.

(Yes, this is dumb. But that's what I told myself)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't usually catch smaller things like that too much, but what bothers me in when an actor or actresses hair color changes from scene to scene. I think I mentioned this in Kim's lakorn with James. I remember her hair being her usual brown one episode/scene and then black in a different episode/scene. I mean they could easily explain that away by saying their got their hair done, but obviously they never do lol

twister02

M♥K
Thit couldn't get over the taste of Jeerawat's lips, he missed her so much that he could not stop himself from staring at the lipstick she left at his home. And in a glimpse he tried the lipstick out, although it was funny, it cannot replace the feeling of Jee's lips touching his.
Good one there! :risas3:
The lipstick can't replace the real lips so Thit must become stalker Thit again to have another round. :aaaaa:

twister02

M♥K
I don't usually catch smaller things like that too much, but what bothers me in when an actor or actresses hair color changes from scene to scene. I think I mentioned this in Kim's lakorn with James. I remember her hair being her usual brown one episode/scene and then black in a different episode/scene. I mean they could easily explain that away by saying their got their hair done, but obviously they never do lol
And her nail color too. I remembered her nail color was different in a particular scene and then after, a different one again. These are just little things so it's passable.

Noire89

Simply smile
What's funnier if he brought it and Jee said it's not hers :risas3:
I thought the same thing. Sooo... Here is that moment in my mind:risas3::risas3::risas3:

G picks up lipstick and is confused.
G: wait...that's not my lipstick...

Meanwhile Thit's in his house walks past the coffee table smirks as he sees G's lipstick.

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
I love reading everyone's comments on here. I don't ever have as much time to spazz any more but I take the time to come read the commentaries to help relieve my feels for each episode. Its hard when all of your friends watch Korean Drama's and not Thai Lakorns. Anywho, I definitely could not hold in my feels for this week. I wanted to share too! LOL.

Like most of you gals, its been a good while since a Lakorn has pulled me in and left me hungry for more. I cannot even begin to explain how in love I am with this storyline. Sathit and Jee's chemistry is out of this world I think I've melted 1000x lol. What I really like is that everything is not being over done. Well except for Piak and Chaiyan lol (Most annoying stuff ever). Its the good exact amount of romance to keep us viewers with angst. This week was full of so much feels. I never felt like exploding out of anger,sadness, happiness, etc. all at once in a long time. The Willing/ R may have been short but I don't even think I cared for that as much as the condo scene! It was good but the condo scene made me sit at the edge of my seat. Loved it!! Whoo! I swear I don't know how I am still alive. Everything flows together as a wave and really does progress the story well. Nothing is confusing. Yeah it may be frustrating but IMO there's no WTF moment yet. I love it!!! Okay. I'm done. lolol excuse my rant.

JK. I take it back. I had one WTF moment. I am not convinced with Jade's love for Dao. I was so excited she was denying him then she gave in and agreed to be his girlfriend. Like tf?! Never once did they show that Jade had any feels for Dao then he all of sudden can't live without her. His character is not selling it for me. :confused12:

I'm forreal leaving now LOL. Keep on spamming with comments ladies!
I am sooooo with you! It irked me:mad:
Jade/Jate/Jet and Dao love story is lacking in many ways. It had potential but then he was all over G. They had a moment when camping but that was it, his words meant nothing to me. I get it he doesn't have a lot of time but me as Dao, dump him in the water row my boat away to shore.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thit couldn't get over the taste of Jeerawat's lips, he missed her so much that he could not stop himself from staring at the lipstick she left at his home. And in a glimpse he tried the lipstick out, although it was funny, it cannot replace the feeling of Jee's lips touching his.
Omggg seriously just write a damn full fanfic already stop teasing us like thisszzz:risas3::crybaby2:

luther

"Such fun!"
I've been thinking about this a while and this somewhat confuses me... the fact that Satit is jealous of Chayan. Before Sittha gave him the CCTV evidence of the accident, he was a normal rational person.

He already knew...
1. The nature of Chayan and Jee's relationship, which is purely platonic. He even defended their relationship to Piak at one point.
2. The fact that Jee was the driver in the accident (except for that she was drugged during it), because he heard her voice over the phone.

So why has the video evidence made him completely change his mind about EVERYTHING? Is it because he thinks Jee slept with her stepdad that she must sleep with EVERYONE? Also, Sittha is a seedy ass bastard, why does Satit trust everything Sittha told him? Makes no sense. Any normal person would take Sittha's words with a grain of salt.

Most of you guys will probably agree with me on this, because it's a rather unanimous opinion that Satit is the biggest idiot at the moment.

I guess it must be the insane jealousy that dropped Satit's IQ and EQ to sub-zero levels :fighting3:. It clearly already happened to Piak a long time ago. It must run in the family. Stupidity and insanity triggered by unwarranted jealousy.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh! This had me cracking up. He even got it on his teeth. Lol
He knows the "finger trick" to prevent lipstick from getting on your teeth. :)

BTW - that's my shade of lipstick for the moment. LOL - You know you watched too much Thai lakorns when you're wearing that Fushia lipstick too. :risas3:

twister02

M♥K
I've been thinking about this a while and this somewhat confuses me... the fact that Satit is jealous of Chayan. Before Sittha gave him the CCTV evidence of the accident, he was a normal rational person.

He already knew...
1. The nature of Chayan and Jee's relationship, which is purely platonic. He even defended their relationship to Piak at one point.
2. The fact that Jee was the driver in the accident (except for that she was drugged during it), because he heard her voice over the phone.

So why has the video evidence made him completely change his mind about EVERYTHING? Is it because he thinks Jee slept with her stepdad that she must sleep with EVERYONE? Also, Sittha is a seedy ass bastard, why does Satit trust everything Sittha told him? Makes no sense. Any normal person would take Sittha's words with a grain of salt.

Most of you guys will probably agree with me on this, because it's a rather unanimous opinion that Satit is the biggest idiot at the moment.

I guess it must be the insane jealousy that dropped Satit's IQ and EQ to sub-zero levels :fighting3:. It clearly already happened to Piak a long time ago. It must run in the family. Stupidity and insanity triggered by unwarranted jealousy.
I think because..

1. He thinks Jee slept with her stepdad to hide the evidence and because of that..
2. He thinks Jee can slept with everyone (even with Chayan) if beneficial.

I didn't watch the episode yet but from all the spoilers from this thread, I think Thit didn't trusted everything Sitta told him but rather, he's thinking Sitta's words can be trusted against Jee since he already prove to himself that Jee is a liar (for not telling the truth to him even if they are somewhat already starting to build a good relationship).

It's all about trust. After all, he doesn't know much of Jee yet. The only thing they have in common is they save each other. I think Chait words also influences the way Thit see the situation. One time while Chait and Thit were talking in teacher's house, Chait told Thit of how sure he is that Jee can be trusted. Maybe she's just conspiring with Sitta and setting a trap for Thit..

luther

"Such fun!"
I think because..

1. He thinks Jee slept with her stepdad to hide the evidence and because of that..
2. He thinks Jee can slept with everyone (even with Chayan) if beneficial.

I didn't watch the episode yet but from all the spoilers from this thread, I think Thit didn't trusted everything Sitta told him but rather, he's thinking Sitta's words can be trusted against Jee since he already prove to himself that Jee is a liar (for not telling the truth to him even if they are somewhat already starting to build a good relationship).

It's all about trust. After all, he doesn't know much of Jee yet. The only thing they have in common is they save each other. I think Chait words also influences the way Thit see the situation. One time while Chait and Thit were talking in teacher's house, Chait told Thit of how sure he is that Jee can be trusted. Maybe she's just conspiring with Sitta and setting a trap for Thit..
Very true.

But when it comes down to it, Satit is also just being super dumb. Even Pichet (the cop) tried to remind him that Jee jumped in front of bullets and SAVED his life TWICE and she even got shot doing it. Yet, suddenly that's irrelevant, and her saving his sorry ass doesn't correlate to her being a good person anymore.

Oh My Goodness, the frustration is REAL.

Every time I try to rationalise and justify his actions, I always end up coming to the same conclusion. He is a dumbass. :fighting3:

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Very true.

But when it comes down to it, Satit is also just being super dumb. Even Pichet (the cop) tried to remind him that Jee jumped in front of bullets and SAVED his life TWICE and she even got shot doing it. Yet, suddenly that's irrelevant, and her saving his sorry ass doesn't correlate to her being a good person anymore.

Oh My Goodness, the frustration is REAL.
Every time I try to rationalise and justify his actions, I always end up coming to the same conclusion. He is a dumbass. :fighting3:
Hahahaha! I used to say before that Thit is a very intelligent lawyer but when it comes to his personal life, he's such a dumbass.
Also, most of the time, he uses his feelings than his brain. But did Jee ever had a chance to explain? This is one of the things that I'm confused also.

Like one time in the island, Thit asked Jee why she was trying to run from Sitta. I think Jee never got to explain that to Thit. He's thinking maybe Jee is close to Sitta after all. :confused12:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the N'ek was pure "virgin" is this lakorn because nothing was said and sathit didn't feel any remorse for taking her virginity. Also he is gonna believe that the baby is not his!!! If she was a virgin, he should asume that the baby is his, because he know that jee doesn't sleep around like everyone believes

twister02

M♥K
I can't wait for the weekend. I need to watch it tonight just for me to have a better understanding of what has been happening. :pancarta:
I've been watching/skipping the clips without sub so my mind's kinda clouded also. :facepalm: