[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saki

sarNie Adult
I was a bit worried about the episodes this week but I'm glad I watched. Super glad it was a willing even if not a happy one. I did feel uncomfortable but that was the whole point of the scene. The performances of the entire cast (especially Yaya and Mark) were amazing.

Yaya:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Mark :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Toey, Louis, DjEaky and Kik (Jee's mom) :worship2::worship2::worship2:

I liked Mark's crying in the end of episode 11 when he watched the video Sitta gave him. In ep 12, Yaya's scene at the condo (totally unexpected of her) shocked me but she pulled it off. Her breakdown in front of her mom was one of the best I've seen. I feel so bad for Jeerawat... it's really a girl vs. world lakorn here- how much more does Ji have to take in? I think maybe more given the preview for ep 13. :(
Ji's scenes with Sathit in the car and Ji's condo were good since they have so much chemistry (did I expect anything else from these two? ;) :icon12:) and when they're sad you feel the same right with them. This lakorn really let's you go through all the emotions with the characters.

If there's anything that made me happy- aside from the ThitJee scenes (where you can still see they like each other despite what happened)- it's Jariya's reaction when Ji broke down in front of her.:sad6:I actually started liking Ji's mom when she kicked Pim's ass lol now you know where Ji gets it.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys. I feel like these gifs will be appreciated the most in no other place than in this thread right here.

The captions I added are what I think the felt in the scene but are not said aloud.
Oh my life! Everything is perfect !! They are so perfect for each other ! They are so in love :icon12::crybaby2:

saki

sarNie Adult
I'm sure it's "pom" lol I confirm bc the script was written as "pom" He always said "pom" from the beginning. At least he doesn't talk to her as "chun" and tur" cuz thats less degrading for me hahaha.
Can anyone please explain to me what Pom and P'Sanya means? I know P is used to address someone older in Thai, while Nong is for someone younger.

I think I missed those parts- did Thit ask J to call him P'Sanya?

luther

"Such fun!"
Can anyone please explain to me what Pom and P'Sanya means? I know P is used to address someone older in Thai, while Nong is for someone younger.

I think I missed those parts- did Thit ask J to call him P'Sanya?
"Pom" is a males formal address for the word "I".
"Sanya" means "promise".
So "pom sanya" means "I promise".

"P'/Pee" is like oppa or noona in korean like you said.
So "Pee Sanya" means "I promise" as well, but its just a more intimate way of addressing someone younger than you. :)

saki

sarNie Adult
You are not alone :love::icon12: even Taew :icon12:
That's so sweet of Taew to be supportive even if she's not part of the KC lakorn. She's a beautiful actress with talent, so I wish her well in all her lakorns.
Agreed. She even told him that herself on the car scene...she said you know well when I'm pissed I go crazy and will do whatever (referring to what happened) LOL that girl feisty. Thit's fake threats are so cute to me. So meaningless.
I like Thit but can that guy lie to himself or what. First he says he's poor, then he says he won't be interested in Ji w/no clothes, then he says he won't remember anything that happened in the condo. Blah blah blah :yawn: Sure.

I'm both mad at him but I understand why he acts the way he does. He' going to regret it later but in the meantime more sh8 going down next week.

saki

sarNie Adult
"Pom" is a males formal address for the word "I".
"Sanya" means "promise".
So "pom sanya" means "I promise".

"P'/Pee" is like oppa or noona in korean like you said.
So "Pee Sanya" means "I promise" as well, but its just a more intimate way of addressing someone younger than you. :)
ok thanks! :)

saki

sarNie Adult
Just a question? Can someone tell me why Chaiyan is so overprotective of Jee? He's always defending Jee even goes against Piak and Sathit. As I watch each episode, I've noticed that he gets upset/angry to whoever says or tries to hurt Jee. I know they are friends and it's obvious he's in love with his wife but I'm really curious about his friendship towards Jee. Did she save his life or something for him to be so defensive? Does anyone know?
I don't know if this has been answered (it's taking me awhile to go through this busy thread :) ) but from what I've seen Jee and Chaiyan are really good friends. I think it was mentioned in an earlier episode that they knew each other since college/school days which means that Chaiyan is the person Jee met first before she even met Dao or even P'Suki. And Jee really treasures her friends. So Chaiyan knows what Jee's life is like and she is like a little sister to him, even if they aren't related by blood.

saki

sarNie Adult
I watched a Pakistan drama and the n'ek in there took forever to forgive p'ek for all the things he did to her because of a lie created by his mother. She was an orphan after her mother passed away. She lives with p'ek's parent and had the arranged marriage with p'ek (they're first cousin. Her mother and his dad are sibling). She eventually grew to love him after their marriage but he took her for granted and lost her trust. Anyway, stuff happens and she left their home to live with her deceased mother's friend. She contacted him during her pregnancy but he refused to talk to her because of the lie. She went through labor alone and hid her daughter from him for 4 years (his mother lied that the child was another man). She was so fed up with him and refused to get back together for the child's sake lol When they mended their relationship, she straight out tell him that it will take her years to get back to her old self to love him again. He couldn't do anything about it but to 'try' to love her again as if nothing happen lol

That, my friend is what Jee needs to do to teach Thit a HUGE lesson lol
Agreed :) Btw Cecilia, mind sharing the name of that drama?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Question guys. I know everyone is super crazy about TitJee here. But did anyone actually like Tawan Deard, the comboy drama that Mark and Yaya did together? I'll be honest and say I found it very "meh" and was not very impressed by it, especially the chemistry between the Mark and Yaya. It's a big part of the reason why I was really sceptical about how KC would turn out. But DEAR GOD :angel10: was I pleasantly surprised. Clearly they both have progressed A LOT as actors, because for me in Tawan Deard, they had about as much sexual chemistry as a siblings (non-incestuous, for all you smart-asses out there who want to nit-pick:celebrate16:) would have.
I really enjoyed TD and love MarkYa since that day. For me, they had chemistry for sure even the lakorn didn't focus on their love story. Their little touchs could make me feel butterflies in my stomach, esp when Mark came to Ya's room or vice versa. But of course, not explosive chemistry like KC

Finaaly, finish reading more than 10 pages since this morning. No complain but i love reading all your comments. now i have ep 11,12 rewatch again while for new eps

Last edited:

luther

"Such fun!"
Spoilers below:

Is anyone else obsessing over the scene when Satit pulls Jee across his lap in the car seat - twice! - and then the car horn goes off? The way he looks at her is just so intimate and almost... possessive. That is the type of scene I generally see in English films, definitely not in Thai... But WOW WAS IT HOT! I literally screamed out loud. KC is definitely making me go bonkers. #letsbecrazytogether.
Here's some gifs of one of your favourite scenes. :naughty2:

P.S. one of my favourite scenes too.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Saw this in my FB newsfeed and I immediately remembered that this was my wish/expectation for ThitJee r/w scene.

WARNING: The image is not suited for the young audiences.. Parental Guidance is advice..

You really want to see this don't you? :risas3: