[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Question guys. I know everyone is super crazy about TitJee here. But did anyone actually like Tawan Deard, the comboy drama that Mark and Yaya did together? I'll be honest and say I found it very "meh" and was not very impressed by it, especially the chemistry between the Mark and Yaya. It's a big part of the reason why I was really sceptical about how KC would turn out. But DEAR GOD :angel10: was I pleasantly surprised. Clearly they both have progressed A LOT as actors, because for me in Tawan Deard, they had about as much sexual chemistry as a siblings (non-incestuous, for all you smart-asses out there who want to nit-pick:celebrate16:) would have.
I really enjoyed TD. Pope and Mint were sizzling in it. I thought Mark and Yaya had a sweetness about their chemistry. I cried towards the end. The scene where Tawan goes to Pitrong's bedroom...super hot. I much enjoyed it. It was one of the first Channel 3 lakorn in HD. It was a big deal.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I wanted to welcome everybody that is "new" to the forum. Even if I'm on and off visiting the forum, us old ladies have been around for over a decade...wow that's sounds ancient. @Kayla, @cecilia, @TubbyTinker, @sarN, @Kiachue1, @Vimalee, @ceda_lee, @jjinxx @Thookatha ...I'm still here with you baby girls all the way (I know I may have missed some people).

Thank you to everyone for bringing so much fun in the days. I really appreciate it with all my heart.

Mark is pretty hot & low key thirtsy in this role @luther . Him and Yaya ooze charm and fire. Our beautiful angel Yaya is all grown up. I have to say as a fan of Yaya from almost the beginning, I'm so very proud of her progression as an actress.

On a side note Channel 3 YT Channel has uploaded the first episode of Jamley Ruk!!! I remember spazzing on that one back I'm the day.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Do you guys know the rating for yesterday epi?
it was kinda late , most of (students or ppl) were prob slept already. so i dont have a high hope for rating :*(

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Poor sathit. Although we all know in our hearts that he deserve what he get after the r/w scene, but still.. He shouldn't be blinded by emotions. But then, we won't get to see how he plead for jee's love and forgiveness if the misunderstanding get cleared overnight.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I wanted to welcome everybody that is "new" to the forum. Even if I'm on and off visiting the forum, us old ladies have been around for over a decade...wow that's sounds ancient. @Kayla, @cecilia, @TubbyTinker, @sarN, @Kiachue1, @Vimalee, @ceda_lee, @jjinxx @Thookatha ...I'm still here with you baby girls all the way (I know I may have missed some people).

Thank you to everyone for bringing so much fun in the days. I really appreciate it with all my heart.

Mark is pretty hot & low key thirtsy in this role @luther . Him and Yaya ooze charm and fire. Our beautiful angel Yaya is all grown up. I have to say as a fan of Yaya from almost the beginning, I'm so very proud of her progression as an actress.

On a side note Channel 3 YT Channel has uploaded the first episode of Jamley Ruk!!! I remember spazzing on that one back I'm the day.
Awwww, thanks, love...I feel the same way. Even though I don't have all that much time to come in and post things or follow along these days, I truly still feel like my second family are u gals. Can't believe I've been a part of our family for over a decade now!!! Love ya'll!!

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I know right...I absolutely love your spoilers :love:..hahahaha..and yes I totally agree..its amazing how a common interest in lakorns can bring people from all over the world together at one place..like you said in one of your post " LETS BE CRAZY TOGETHER"..:aaaaa:

To answer your question: ...Hummm..YES. Nationality is Fijian since I am born here but I am of Indian decent ie my ancestors came from India to settle here about 150 years ago...
Im indian too! ")
Evyone is spoiling me with the spoilers! Cant wait to watch again w eng subs!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The feeling is mutual, sarn...no one understands my level of perversion as much as you do...You are my true sadist sister!
No dry oysters will be unturn if I'm around, rest assure that girl , the level of our guilty pleasure will be our downfall but I'll be there to wipe ur drool & hand u the pillow. Amen

luther

"Such fun!"

That is so sweet! Btw love how you used the word 'thirsty' instead of 'horny' because you're a classy lady, reminding me of how inappropriate I am most of the time. :risas3:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Spoilers below:

Is anyone else obsessing over the scene when Satit pulls Jee across his lap in the car seat - twice! - and then the car horn goes off? The way he looks at her is just so intimate and almost... possessive. That is the type of scene I generally see in English films, definitely not in Thai... But WOW WAS IT HOT! I literally screamed out loud. KC is definitely making me go bonkers. #letsbecrazytogether.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Spoilers below:

Is anyone else obsessing over the scene when Satit pulls Jee across his lap in the car seat - twice! - and then the car horn goes off? The way he looks at her is just so intimate and almost... possessive. That is the type of scene I generally see in English films, definitely not in Thai... But WOW WAS IT HOT! I literally screamed out loud. KC is definitely making me go bonkers. #letsbecrazytogether.
Yes yes yes! And you can hear him breathing hard like he's so frustrated/angry. So hot!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
No dry oysters will be unturn if I'm around, rest assure that girl , the level of our guilty pleasure will be our downfall but I'll be there to wipe ur drool & hand u the pillow. Amen
And I'll be there to comfort you with a blanket so that u can do what you need to do under the covers. Lmao!!!

m010313

sarNie Egg
Spoilers below:

That's totally my favorite scene!!! I can't help loving that side of satit. So aggressive and like you said almost possessive but so damn HOT! I love how she says she's not afraid and for him to go ahead and tell chaiyan making him more angry Gosh I can not get enough of these two! #letsbecrazytogether

sarN

sarNie Granny
@sarN out of topic did u go see fifty darkers yet?????just curious....
Against my better judgment, to reserve some ounces of modesty or what left of it as I age gracefully , I did not watch it at the theater with a date this year BUT I download & watch the bootleg version, despite all the ppl walking across the screen , I endure it :risas3:. I like the first one better but the amount of sex in the 2nd film redeem itself a bit.

Koala2601

sarNie Egg
I'm not even gonna waste my time typing how I felt for today episode bc everyone pretty much said what I wanted to say already lol. But I do wanna say that the condo scene definitely pulled on my heart strings. Reading the spoilers prior to the actual scene got me screaming, but watching it played out today made me scream even more.

That kiss was too quick tho. Lol i had to rewind it a few times haha.
@TubbyTibker I have same feeling as you, reading translated novel from you and watching it played out are different emotions but both are great. So any chance for us to read up the rest of novel from you?:) Much love if you can upload it tonight ❤❤❤❤❤❤