[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

mollyb

sarNie Egg
So I was like enjoying your post and watching and rewatching the gif's of Jee taking it off and seducing Thit while Thit is pretending to not be interested but is so frustrated because he so wants her and then I see your sig with Mark kissing Kim and I immediately thought "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! WTH MAN!!!! You stop kissing Kim RIGHT NOW and go give us more screen time of kissing Jee!!!!" lmao
I was thinking the same thing

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I don't you if anyone here has heard about "FIJI" but yup am from here..LOL...

I was like some of the fans , just a lurking in the shadows getting updates, but KC (Mark/Yaya) changed everything..
You're from Fiji????? OMG that's so cool!! Lol. Usually thai lakorn inter fans are mostly in the Asian countries, America, Australia, and some of Europe but Fiji, wow!! How's Fiji?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
The "rscene" was quick but the tension between jee and sathit after the deed has gotten even more hot...especially sathit's demeanor towards jee...so touchy feely!! Hehehe too bad they didn't incorporate something in the aftermath indicates nangek's "purity". Call me dorky I like that...there's just something so I don't know (cute?) about praeks finding out their major misunderstandings of their leading ladies "innocence". and sathit references their dirty deed every chance he gets...total turn-on...lol!!! Love tj! can't wait till next week!!!! Baby coming!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
The "rscene" was quick but the tension between jee and sathit after the deed has gotten even more hot...especially sathit's demeanor towards jee...so touchy feely!! Hehehe too bad they didn't incorporate something in the aftermath indicates nangek's "purity". Call me dorky I like that...there's just something so I don't know (cute?) about praeks finding out their major misunderstandings of their leading ladies "innocence". and sathit references their dirty deed every chance he gets...total turn-on...lol!!! Love tj! can't wait till next week!!!! Baby coming!!
I miss u the most when an rscene come up , I do , I really do :risas3:

Butterfly_Sheena

sarNie Egg
You're from Fiji????? OMG that's so cool!! Lol. Usually thai lakorn inter fans are mostly in the Asian countries, America, Australia, and some of Europe but Fiji, wow!! How's Fiji?
Its a paradise..tropical country with over 300 islands situated in the Pacific Ocean quite near to Australia ..not heavily populated.
#FUNFACT :we have an island where you can have one foot in today and the other in yesterday..:pancarta:.....one the first countries to see the sunrise .so as I had mentioned in my earlier post..waiting for KC if a big bummer..

And yes..just a year ago was introduced to Thai Lakorns and lets say the rest is history..hahaha..:aaaaa:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@Butterfly_Sheena that's so cool!! Haha. So your Fijian? Is that the correct nationality term to use? Sorry for my ignorance but I get so excited when I meet different people around the world like especially when thai lakorns bring us together hehe.

Noire89

Simply smile
@Noire89 I absolutely agree with you on Chaiyan. Without Gee, Chaiyan would have left Piak already. Gee is always talking sense into Chaiyan. How many times has Gee forced him to go home & make up with Piak? He has also had to spend the night at Thit's. The condo scene, Chaiyan was most likely going go stay at Thit's place, but just happened to see Thit leaving so late at night & followed him to Gee's place. Even if Gee wasn't in the picture anymore, another girl will come along. Chaiyan would literally need to stop working around pretty women for Piak to possibly stop being crazy.
Exactly! He followed Thit on this last episode to see where he was going and to confirm his suspicion that Thit was going to G's condo. The other times Chaiyan stayed with Thit as well.
The only reason Chaiyan didn't stay with Thit when Paik caught Chaiyan in G's condo was because Thit was hidden by G. So Thit acting the way he is now is just him letting guilt get to him over loving the woman who killed( accidentally) his fiancée. He is in the right to feel angry and upset over her constant denial of the incident, and then to hear it from Sitta... Who is so corrupt tht he as a lawman should know better than to trust him.

He just needed to listen to his cop friend, but instead a whole bunch of lakorn drama got in the way, lol!

Off to bed for me, I was finishing some last minutes for work stuff, and then decided to check on my KC Peeps before I turned in to dreamland.
It's one thirty five am where I am.
New York:p

Butterfly_Sheena

sarNie Egg
@Butterfly_Sheena that's so cool!! Haha. So your Fijian? Is that the correct nationality term to use? Sorry for my ignorance but I get so excited when I meet different people around the world like especially when thai lakorns bring us together hehe.
I know right...I absolutely love your spoilers :love:..hahahaha..and yes I totally agree..its amazing how a common interest in lakorns can bring people from all over the world together at one place..like you said in one of your post " LETS BE CRAZY TOGETHER"..:aaaaa:

To answer your question: ...Hummm..YES. Nationality is Fijian since I am born here but I am of Indian decent ie my ancestors came from India to settle here about 150 years ago...

luther

"Such fun!"
IMG_3703.jpg

The most well-deserved and satisfying TV injury I have seen in lakorn history! :clap:Completely embodies what most fans want to do to Satit right now. Too bad we already know the blunt force trauma didn't knock some damn sense into his dense head. :BangHead:

Last edited:

spicynoodles85

sarNie Egg
thanks guys for your point of view about chaiyan. i think i'm more irritated about him today because he was a cock block twice. in the car and in the condo lol. so at that point i was just over him and wanted him to mind his business. one thing i've for sure been consistent with is my lack of patience for piak. where i come from, her "good old spanking" is longtime overdue. may be that's all that will knock some sense into her. omg i just can't. my patience runs really thin with those kind of people.