[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
it'll be nice if ji and chaiyan hooked up fakely to teach the cousins a lesson haha... they don't like each other that way but the cousins are pushing them to get together lol
anyway, a lot of things don't make sense and i'm not gonna be on chaiyan and ji's side. like chaiyan, how can you pay so much attention to another woman than your so called wife you love? and you hang out and sleep at her condo like wth?---flaw in the lakorn. ji can choose to not be close to chaiyan outside of work, she's digging her own grave here so don't be complaining "why are all these bad things happening to me?"--they're the results of some of your actions if not all

i know everybody is hating on our boy thit, truly and honestly he doesn't mean all those things he said. you can see that he genuinely cares for ji and find excuses to see her lol-so adorable. in reality if you fall in love with the person who killed your fiance you would feel unease and guilty-and even if you were to get together the thought will still be in your mind.

how can they make the nang'ek strip down like that?? i don't think i like that part. first i've seen in a thai lakorn!

on the light side, dao's life is so relaxing sitting out on the boat with headsets like that!

i hate the stepdad but i thought it was funny when his plans to expose ji through sathit didn't work lol he was like," man i thought this lawyer was something but really he's nothing but another guy who falls for ji!" ok next plan haha...

all in all nothing much to examine here as this is just a lakorn!

Noire89

Simply smile
You guys make my day! I enjoy coming into this thread and just read the comments on the current episodes.

I guess I have a lot of self control because I haven't watch this yet but you guys are ensuring that this is going to be a good but rough ride. I'm hoping to have a marathon of it in a couple of weeks.
I'm cheering for you! You can make it!:)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I'm giving in to this, so here is a retelling of the scene + my POV and imagination. (This is probabaly just R-13)

Kiss me, sleep with me,...

Thit could not help himself, she was half naked in front of him. He could no longer control his passion for her, it was no longer just about revenge. But the pain he's feeling is different from when Tiw died, and like cold water splashed on to him he once again remembered that the woman he is in love with is the same woman that caused him the pain of losing is lover. He realized that she was right, that he was afraid because he had fallen in love with her. Despite that, the pain and hatred that he had came back rushing in to his lungs and in to his heart and mind. He burned for her, his feelings could no longer be suppressed. He was confused but he loves her. Yet he did not know what to do than just to kiss her. He gave in, he knew he had lost to himself, it was no longer just about losing or winning. He kisses her, even if it means that it will surely ruin what they already had. He kissed her for what might be the last time. Hold on to her, even if it's the last thing he does with her.

Jee knew what she was signing up for, she already felt betrayed emotionally, and her body chose to betray her as well. She wanted to get over and be done with it. He was her first love, he might also be her last and only love. How can a person who's been so skeptical about love fall so hard, and to a person whom she knew she was unworthy to love. She did not know whether it was wrong of her to ever love this person with her whole heart. She felt all the guilt of taking away the life of the person he dearly loved, she hated herself for it. It was now her time to pay for her sins. As Thit continues to kiss her, she could not help but kiss him back. She loves him, even if she stupidly loses herself to him and him alone. As they both prolong the kiss, Thit slowly carries her as she wraps her legs around his waist and up the stairs. Thit continues to spread kisses everywhere he can reach, her mouth, her cheeks, down to her neck, her shoulders, and even on her chest. As she wraps her arms around his neck, she kisses him at the nape...

How could something so wrong feel so right? They both knew what they were doing was a terrible mistake but if it was their last chance to act in the name of love, they would do it. Even if both of them thought that they had very different reasons for doing this. One was thought to be out of revenge, and the other was misunderstood as paying for her sins. They were already at the door of the bedroom, but they were no longer in their right minds to stop. They approached the bed, and still nobody could say the words they needed to hear. They could only let their bodies tell a different story than what had occurred in their conversation downstairs. The moment of truth came as Thit buried himself within her. She could only make a soft sound of pain, Thit did not know how to react and kissed that small tear on her eye away. He was all the more confused and sorry.

Morning came, Thit and Jee knew both of their mistakes, but the deed was done. Nothing was left of them but pain. Nobody dared speak the truth, and the only words left were words of bitterness and sarcasm. When deep down both didn't want to lose each other.
Lol how can i mark or remember this post so i can read later. I'm at work right now, I can't:risas3:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm not even gonna waste my time typing how I felt for today episode bc everyone pretty much said what I wanted to say already lol. But I do wanna say that the condo scene definitely pulled on my heart strings. Reading the spoilers prior to the actual scene got me screaming, but watching it played out today made me scream even more.

That kiss was too quick tho. Lol i had to rewind it a few times haha.

Noire89

Simply smile
hey guys. i've been lurking here for a while and i finally decided to open an account because something has been itching me for a while and that's Chaiyan. i just wish he will put all the energy he is putting in Jee's business into his marriage. he can't grow balls to handle his wife but he's all bossy into someone's else buisiness supposedly because she's like sister for him. and that's where i kind of disagree with Jee she lets him cross boundaries a lot. she's too lenient. of course his wife is crazy but he should develop his balls in his marriage i think. Also, thanks for all the spoilers. ive been enjoying them guiltily and silently.
even though ive been watching thai lakorns for a min, i find myself rolling eyes on some typical scenes like hospital scenes or wound scenes with all those big bandages they tie up for small wounds or there is obviously no blood nor pain from the actor, or they miraculously heal in a day..:rolleyes:, am always a sucker for a good mostly romantic story and today's episode was spicy. i wish Anne was directing this lakorn she would have given us more skinship lol. but i applaud all the perverted minds in this forum including my own thoughts, that helped made the key scenes of today more believable. lol:clap::clap: this forum was hot today and it was a pleasure to discover the amount of mature minds present here because sometimes i get fed up with the PG13 version of thai lakorns. i wish there were more mature lakorns. sigh
Welcome to KC love kingdom:cheer: ( I was a lurker once and then this lakorn happened :) )

I am not at all bothered by Chaiyan attitude now because of how over the top crazy Piak is.(pregnant or not gurl crayzee)
I'm going to take his side more here, lol, because Paik is driving me off the deep end in her selfpity party which she made all on her own.

He was not the perfect husband but Piak has let ugly rumors and unconfirmed gossip get to her, she by nature is spoiled and has been pampered by her dad and cousin. Her dad practically has said she's used to getting things her way because of the way he dotes on her. She has never really had to fight to keep something of hers, and even though she loves her husband she stopped seeing him as a person and treats him like property, remember the hotel room brawl with her hand bag.
G once said to Chaiyan that Paik was all he ever wanted, she was a temple and he basically called himself worthless of her.

This was back when they were in college (and this is where I assume G and Chaiyan met and became close.)

Though I do agree that G does let him off easy with his meddling ways and his caring manners, but I think it's more wanting to feel some sort of care towards her since she has had no one in her corner since granny Jan and since Pan. But even so, she is the one pushing Chaiyan to always keep his wife in mind and to take care of her.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
good lord, I swear , all I did was blink & I miss the rscene/willing :risas3: , I need to tape my eye lid when I re-watch it later LOL..see its wasn't that bad ladies , if anything, the hottest part was when Ms.Jee drop her dress ( or was it a robe ? night grown? Haha) & she have nice leg
@sarN lmao I was like this too....I was like that it's. all we got was just the quickie kiss and the eye blink and it was the next day. I was hoping for some more actions...:pancarta:
:pancarta::pancarta:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Chk out ch3fanclub IG. Mark left a video msg abt KC. So handsome...swoon!! I realise his eyebrows have gotten darker n he is more chiseled on the face n body. Omonaaa.....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@Noire89 I absolutely agree with you on Chaiyan. Without Gee, Chaiyan would have left Piak already. Gee is always talking sense into Chaiyan. How many times has Gee forced him to go home & make up with Piak? He has also had to spend the night at Thit's. The condo scene, Chaiyan was most likely going go stay at Thit's place, but just happened to see Thit leaving so late at night & followed him to Gee's place. Even if Gee wasn't in the picture anymore, another girl will come along. Chaiyan would literally need to stop working around pretty women for Piak to possibly stop being crazy.

luther

"Such fun!"
Question guys. I know everyone is super crazy about TitJee here. But did anyone actually like Tawan Deard, the comboy drama that Mark and Yaya did together? I'll be honest and say I found it very "meh" and was not very impressed by it, especially the chemistry between the Mark and Yaya. It's a big part of the reason why I was really sceptical about how KC would turn out. But DEAR GOD :angel10: was I pleasantly surprised. Clearly they both have progressed A LOT as actors, because for me in Tawan Deard, they had about as much sexual chemistry as a siblings (non-incestuous, for all you smart-asses out there who want to nit-pick:celebrate16:) would have.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
I'm giving in to this, so here is a retelling of the scene + my POV and imagination. (This is probabaly just R-13)

"Then do it! Kiss me! Sleep with me! Step all over my dignity! Avenge me for causing your girlfriend to die! Do it! Do it! Do it!" (TubbyTinker's Translation)

Thit could not help himself, she was half naked in front of him. He could no longer control his passion for her, it was no longer just about revenge. But the pain he's feeling is different from when Tiw died, and like cold water splashed on to him he once again remembered that the woman he is in love with is the same woman that caused him the pain of losing is lover. He realized that she was right, that he was afraid because he had fallen in love with her. Despite that, the pain and hatred that he had came back rushing in to his lungs and in to his heart and mind. He burned for her, his feelings could no longer be suppressed. He was confused but he loves her. Yet he did not know what to do than just to kiss her. He gave in, he knew he had lost to himself, it was no longer just about losing or winning. He kisses her, even if it means that it will surely ruin what they already had. He kissed her for what might be the last time. Hold on to her, even if it's the last thing he does with her.

Jee knew what she was signing up for, she already felt betrayed emotionally, and her body chose to betray her as well. She wanted to get over and be done with it. He was her first love, he might also be her last and only love. How can a person who's been so skeptical about love fall so hard, and to a person whom she knew she was unworthy to love. She did not know whether it was wrong of her to ever love this person with her whole heart. She felt all the guilt of taking away the life of the person he dearly loved, she hated herself for it. It was now her time to pay for her sins. As Thit continues to kiss her, she could not help but kiss him back. She loves him, even if she stupidly loses herself to him and him alone. As they both prolong the kiss, Thit slowly carries her as she wraps her legs around his waist and up the stairs. Thit continues to spread kisses everywhere he can reach, her mouth, her cheeks, down to her neck, her shoulders, and even on her chest. As she wraps her arms around his neck, she kisses him at the nape...

How could something so wrong feel so right? They both knew what they were doing was a terrible mistake but if it was their last chance to act in the name of love, they would do it. Even if both of them thought that they had very different reasons for doing this. One was thought to be out of revenge, and the other was misunderstood as paying for her sins. They were already at the door of the bedroom, but they were no longer in their right minds to stop. They approached the bed, and still nobody could say the words they needed to hear. They could only let their bodies tell a different story than what had occurred in their conversation downstairs. The moment of truth came as Thit buried himself within her. She could only make a soft sound of pain, Thit did not know how to react and kissed that small tear on her eye away. He was all the more confused and sorry.

Morning came, Thit and Jee knew both of their mistakes, but the deed was done. Nothing was left of them but pain. Nobody dared speak the truth, and the only words left were words of bitterness and sarcasm. When deep down both didn't want to lose each other.
Thank goodness that I decide to go thru every page in here cuz if not I would on miss this.....ty

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Been a silent reader only because I've been a little impatient and wanting to get the spoilers . But wowser I can't seem to keep up you all.

Don't know about the rest of you but my allergies have never been so bad until this lakorn. It seems like my eyes are always watery. Hehe.

Btw I used to mark and yaya but now I LOVE Mark and Yaya! Haha. Can't seem to get enough of them. Is it Monday yet ‍♀

mollyb

sarNie Egg

cr: mkpantip

Their reactions.. :love: I wonder if this was Yaya's reaction after the kiss or after she threw (that's not a remote) something to Mark. Target spotted. Bulls eye!
That remote control scene..I think that's no joke. Lol. Even just a little toss is painful already. sathit got it good. Lol