[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

lavie93

NY 4ever
Alright, i think finally i know how can i live till next 2 weeks. Here is my method. WARNING: Really useful for who that cant control their feeling atm and is getting more and more crazy by our STUBBORN couple JeeThit -.- :

Step1: Rewatch ep 9 10 11 and 12 with engsub or raw. Open this thread, move to page 141, 142 to read @TubbyTinker 's spoiler, and also page 147 to re-read @luther 's spoiler.
Step2: Let your mind, heart and imagination imagine whatever it wants cuz i know you cant control it LOL.
Step3: Repeat step 1 and 2
Step4: Repeat step3
Step5: Repeat step4
>>>> Gud luckkkkk :cheer::cheer::cheer:

cecilia

Staff member
♪ "I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you ♪
♪ by the way, you do things to my body.. " ♪

The script stated that he could not resist the sweet taste of her lips when he went in for it ... your song choice matches their situation lol

I went back to watch Jee and her mom's scene. Jee's cry confirmed that she gave in to him because of love. She thought she deserves him and gave herself to him. p'Suki asked her does she really love him that much and her answer was that she has no worth in loving anyone and that no one loves her. T______T Thit made her feels this way ... I hope the lakorn script will be slightly different from the written script because I want Thit to get hurt, more than what Jee's experiencing now :(

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
All these spoilers are making me so jealous. I'm still at work :( counting down every second. Even though I haven't seen today's episode, I had to point this out. Their first kiss literally led to a bed scene and then Gee gets prego. They are moving fast.

mollyb

sarNie Egg
I just finished episode 12. Oh why oh why did chiayan and p'suki kept on interrupting them especially the condo scene?. Can't wait till next week.

twister02

M♥K
The script stated that he could not resist the sweet taste of her lips when he went in for it ... your song choice matches their situation lol

I went back to watch Jee and her mom's scene. Jee's cry confirmed that she gave in to him because of love. She thought she deserves him and gave herself to him. p'Suki asked her does she really love him that much and her answer was that she has no worth in loving anyone and that no one loves her. T______T Thit made her feels this way ... I hope the lakorn script will be slightly different from the written script because I want Thit to get hurt, more than what Jee's experiencing now :(
Awwww. So sweet of Jee to think about others than herself. As much that I want them to reconcile already, Thit has to pay the price of hurting Jee. He needs to suffer enough for Jee to forgive him. :crybaby2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noire89

Simply smile
So someone said to Thit that Jee's baby is Chaiyan's baby!!?! Oh my ~_~ I don't hope to see "still" misunderstanding in ep 14, maybe just in ep 13! Just 3 episodes left and , there are 3/4 couples and they deserved to have more sweet scenes or another things than misunderstanding :fighting3:
Ima throw Piak under the bus here, BLAME PIAK, and her dumb ASSumptions.

cecilia

Staff member
All these spoilers are making me so jealous. I'm still at work :( counting down every second. Even though I haven't seen today's episode, I had to point this out. Their first kiss literally led to a bed scene and then Gee gets prego. They are moving fast.
They said young men have a good pool of swimmers ... Thit happens to be this group of men lol After all, they have the whole night to play around. He's hot and full of passion so it makes sense that they do their homework and get an A in the end --- more like A+ due to Thit's honorable swimmers lol

Noire89

Simply smile
I got "lucky" and was sick this morning lol! And watched it live. I called in sick, I would have not gone in at all but I had a presentation to help prepare for a training...so yea, I hope its subbed by the time I get done so I can "relax" with the emotional episode and cry my eyes out with G. And yes, they are moving at super speed after a rough and slow start.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
I didn't watch Ep. 11 and 12 yet with subs and I think I'm gonna need to wait till the weekend to watch it. You know, just to savour things. Watch it at home, in a perfectly comfortable chair with foods and drinks than trying to sneak out here at work. I wanted to enjoy every second of it, with me, fully understanding their dialogues. Also, it makes me cope up with waiting for Monday & Tuesday. :)

cecilia

Staff member
I just realize that Jee's sort of foreshadow Thit's future when she walks out of his home with that last message, "Enjoy your victory, Mr. Lawyer." -- He won her body (and maybe heart/soul too) but she walked out of his home holding the victory cup. She took his body, heart, and soul with her since setting foot outside, even in pain (today episode). Just think about it. He came on to her nonstop using whatever excuses he can find/make up, be it the lipstick or Piak. He tried to reclaim his precious prize, Jee, but failed each time because she refused to make her his prize lol.

Oh, I can't wait to see her play 'payback' with him. The written script was good but not enough for me to feel bad for him. I'm excited to see this play onscreen -- hope I can forgive him easily like her too lol

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
So it's Thit's turn now to get into an accident while talking to someone over the phone..
Who says we can't learn life lessons from lakorns? :risas3:

Lesson learned. Thanks to KC. Don't take any calls when you are on the street. :thumbup:

Aw, you broke my heart. That last call was with Jeerawat. She felt bad/sad after what happened. She will not be his last goodbye. I refused to if this ever happen in my life. I always tell my love one .. don't talk and drive. If the call is 'that' important then pull over. Maybe he pulls over but still got hit on the side because it was intention/planned from Sitha ...?

twister02

M♥K
Aw, you broke my heart. That last call was with Jeerawat. She felt bad/sad after what happened. She will not be his last goodbye. I refused to if this ever happen in my life. I always tell my love one .. don't talk and drive. If the call is 'that' important then pull over. Maybe he pulls over but still got hit on the side because it was intention/planned from Sitha ...?
It seems that he's inside a phone booth. I don't know if it was planned from Sitta.
Yes, you should not use phones while driving (to avoid accidents) or even when commuting (pick pockets are everywhere).
In KC, this will be the 3rd time someone got hurt while attending a call. Two deaths, Tiw and Waythit. He, Sathit, the caller dagger, was the other party for the two deaths and now, Jee, for Thit's accident. Imagine the feeling of talking to someone and in split seconds, they're gone. :crybaby2::crybaby2: