[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I read on NY Facebook Page that because of the chinese funeral ceremony, KC will be on air around 9.30 PM when the ceremony finishes...I hope it!! If they'll postpone it on next week, I'll die

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I read on NY Facebook Page that because of the chinese funeral ceremony, KC will be on air around 9.30 PM when the ceremony finishes...I hope it!! If they postponed it on next week, I'll die
Oh whyyy. Hope so it airs today.... I cannot wait till next week

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
AWWWWWW I've been waiting for the next episode T.T
It's okay though as long as its today and not next week.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I can't watch KC on air, I'm at university... Can you tell me if it started? I don't want they'll postpone it next week :crybaby2:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
oh god, i can't handle it! I checked the streaming site...the funeral ceremony ended! Now there is advertisements!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Just hope they air it soon. Cannot wait anymore. Its 9.50 pm in Bangkok. Maybe they will air it at 10

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Now there is a....I don't know what is it and I don't understand nothing! :facepalm: Hope it is part of advertisements...I can't wait anymore :sad6:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I have to shut down the tablet, because I'm in the study room...I can't cry, I can't laugh, I can't get angry or people around me will take me for crazy :risas3:I'll read your comments! :thumbup:

Hope for willing|

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm going to have to watch it live, I can't wait. I'll watch it 3x today then, live, raw, subbed :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
OMG she is sooooooo heart broken..... I hope thit pays for all this.... but i cant blame him too.... Yaya is making me cry LOL:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
I am impressed.... Yaya you go girl.:worship2:.. This is following the script that TubbyTinker had posted you guys... WOW..... Never thot they will keep the stripping scene but:p ...

Why why ads in between this scene.. Who thought of this:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: