[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol no i'm already on Ep 11, just cant finish fast enough, i feel like im behind lol. I wish I can be like you and just wait but its soooo good! Plus I don't want to miss the discussions, but pages are flying.
I've tried to stay away but I can't. This is just too juicy and plus the comments and discussions here are hilarious. I am atwork so I rather wait to watch on my iPad or computer. Which means I have to wait til I am home tonight. By that time, I might as welll go to sleep and when I wake up Wednesday morning, episode 12 will be over.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I can't wait for subs even though I'm watching it raw rn, can't wait to find out what Mark and Jee are saying to each other, they speak so calmly to each other and ugh the hugging scenes! :icon12:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I really love the part where they just got into Jee's condo and thit gets a call and he slowly touches her face. It was so natural they way he did it. I really like those small intimate actions between them it's like there talking to each other but not using words instead. But I can see why Thit is so mad and goes back to his old ways, it cus he feels betrayed, because now he trusts her to find out that she really did accidentally kill his girlfriend. Jee was just a little too late in telling Thit the story of how his girlfriend died but I just wonder like how did all his anger about it just flare away after the W/Raw scene??

I'm guessing Jee went to go see Thit that morning when Suki is supposed to be looking after her?? The w/raw scene is coming right off the bat episode 12?

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Ooooooommmmmgggggg!!!!! I CANNOT wait for tomorrow epi...... Feeling anxious and heartbreaking at the same time cuz I could both of their pains....I gonna need lots of box of tissues.....:crybaby2::crybaby2::love::love::love:rsceneswbabysw:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Can I just say that I'm in love with Mark and Yaya's chemistry in this episode. They're both are so in love I thought I saw honey dripping from their eyes when they stare at each other, lol. I love it even on the phone, Sathit is caressing's Jee's face. OMG, I don't think I can take any more of their sweetness.:love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:

That little gesture made my heart swoon. Dang Mark and Yaya chemistry is frakking intense to the max. LOVE! Yaya's eyes...man, they're beautiful.

This episode was goooodddd!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Best scene today --- him picking up the phone, yet, touching her with his other hand to reassure her not to worry. This very moment makes a strong woman like me give in -- maybe, he's worth loving!
In my opinion that was the sweetest and most precious gesture. CECI!!! Greeeeeedddd!!!

Jee instigated: Kiss me...Do it! Do it! Do it!

How can Thit resist that?

My heart breaks for our Ms. G and Mr. Lawyer. My aching heart!!!

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Happy Monday to all!:cheer::clap::aaaaa:
Skimmed the episode as I ate my lunch, and had to stop because of the scene of Thit... My heart broke for him.
Now I'm just going to finish eating my lunch( sadly cuzdang y'all:crybaby2:) and hope that the next five hours go by quick.
And that the super amazing awesome subbers are done when I get home;)
Seriously though:crybaby2:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm just in love with Yaya and Mark in here!! They have amazing chemistry, now I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Gonna be sooo sad!! I can't wait till Thit tries so hard to get our girl back, I like how Jee is kinda giving in during the part where he goes in for a kiss, oh my !

Again, I think Mark is pretty good at his crying scenes. Looks natural and pretty subtle.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
In my opinion that was the sweetest and most precious gesture. CECI!!! Greeeeeedddd!!!

Jee instigated: Kiss me...Do it! Do it! Do it!

How can Thit resist that?

My heart breaks for our Ms. G and Mr. Lawyer. My aching heart!!!
That's what I thought I heard but had to second guess myself if what I heard was correct LOL cus I'm just wondering like how did there conversation come to this?? I guess we'll see tomorrow. Hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
I really wish he's not 'hoo bao' and listen to his heart ... follow what's true in his heart so then he won't risk the chance of hurting her so badly.

That little gesture made my heart swoon. Dang Mark and Yaya chemistry is frakking intense to the max. LOVE! Yaya's eyes...man, they're beautiful.

This episode was goooodddd!!!
Despite whatever happen in the future ... this moment made me feels like he can TAKE CARE of her -- protect her and will not hurt her. He has his evidence to send Sitha to jail ... Just sad, so sad that he became 'hoo bao.' He shouldn't have listen to that bad man! :(

Last edited:

lavie93

NY 4ever
I really wish he's not 'hoo bao' and listen to his heart ... follow what's true in his heart so then he won't risk the chance of hurting her so badly.

Despite whatever happen in the future ... this moment made me feels like he can TAKE CARE of her -- protect her and will not hurt her. So sad, he became 'hoo bao.' :(
What does it mean "hoo bao" ? :p.
After ep11 i think everyone agrees that Thit is one of the greatest lover, look at how he acts dont look at what he says cuz he's a bad-mouthed. :pPPP
Btw i watched the short trailer of ep12, just 1 thing: my heart is broken when Thit looks at Jee's face at her condo. "Is that hurt?" "Hurt" "Right here". OMGGGGGGGG. My poor G and ofc, my poor Thit. How can u two endure this suffering??? :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

P/s: Does anyone notice the conversation between G and Chaiyan at her house, the way he counts how many times G mentions "khun Sathit", it's impressive and hillarious...

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
What does it mean "hoo bao" ? :p.
Btw i watched the short trailer of ep12, just 1 thing: my heart is broken when Thit looks at Jee's face at her condo. "Is that hurt?" "Hurt" "Right here". OMGGGGGGGG. My poor G and ofc, my poor Thit. How can u two endure this suffering??? :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Hoo bao means light ear/easily manipulated by listening to others' negativeness/words over what held true in their heart. In the case of Jee, he should have listened to his heart and ask her to clarify what happened that night instead of accepting Sitha's fabrication (that her mother and her team up to scam him and Sitha).

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!!! The last ending part gave me a heart attack why they do this to me?' :(:crybaby2::crybaby2:

When Jee calls him , and he was watching the evidence that Jee killed his fiancé , a heart breaking scene

Tmr will be a roller coaster ~_~
They are so perfect for each other , action speaks louder than voices !:icon12:
This ep is basically: Poor Jee! Poor Thit! Poor Dao! Poor Jade! Poor Khun Ying! Poor all!

Last edited:

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
omg!!!! The last ending part gave me a heart attack why they do this to me?' :(:crybaby2::crybaby2:

When Jee calls him , and he was watching the evidence that Jee killed his fiancé
I just saw Taew's IG and she was talking bout the same scene and seriously my heart is breaking for Mark.... the death of his old lover conflicting with his feelings for Jee...

I want him to know the truth already

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I watch lots of different cultural drama & believe me , there are rscene in them as well, I"M A HUGE FANS of Japanese manga ... their rscene are more ..hardcore LOL but yet their work are sold /read by million around the world . I believe its up to the person views on the storyline , understanding of the culture and the separation between fantasy/drama & real life . And there are guilty pleasure fans ..like me LOL and there are those 'silent fan' who have a love/hate relationship with such topic BUT regardless of the flaw, it should be solely for entertainment purpose, I can not speak for other but I can handle sadist theme in lakorn , its not like they are graphic & violent , good lord , the most we see are the camera aiming at the ceiling or the light dimming :risas3: or even worst ...fake kiss :icon12: .
More reasons for those scenes to be omitted out IF the perpetrator doesn't get their due justice.

About those fake kisses, I still can't believe that real kisses or LGBT love stories aren't really allowed but excessive violence, rape/non-consensual scenes with the perpetrators not getting back what they deserve are let in by the censorship board. What kind of morals they want to impose on people anyway?

I read a lot of Japanese BL and yaoi mangas too, but I've stopped reading stuff with rape scenes. These days, I'd rather read something with healthy relationships like in Ichikawa Kei's mangas. And who says that sex in a healthy relationship can't be hot? :)

And going to back to KC and relating it to healthy relationships, Sathit/Gee is definitely NOT healthy. I have a feeling that this will be one of those lakorns that will make me feel like, they'll end up together but most probably won't be happily ever after lol. Unless some stuff in the later episodes can change my mind, so we'll see.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw Taew's IG and she was talking bout the same scene and seriously my heart is breaking for Mark.... the death of his old lover conflicting with his feelings for Jee...

I want him to know the truth already
That scene just gave me heartache, like I can feel it and can't handle it.(and Thit ofc who lost his fiancé, must be feeling guilty(for having feeling for Jee) and hate Jee for lying). If I was Thit , I don't know what will I do!?! Maybe kill myself ( it hurts to that extend)
But the question is , now that he knows and have the evidence! Will Jee go to jail!? Or what will happen to her!?

I really like Taew , seems she is also into this lakorn! Such a supportive actress:icon12:

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
That scene just gave me heartache, like I can feel it and can't handle it.(and Thit ofc who lost his fiancé, must be feeling guilty(for having feeling for Jee) and hate Jee for lying). If I was Thit , I don't know what will I do!?! Maybe kill myself ( it hurts to that extend)
But the question is , now that he knows and have the evidence! Will Jee go to jail!? Or what will happen to her!?

I really like Taew , seems she is also into this lakorn! Such a supportive actress:icon12:

I hate Sitta... he is so disgusting! For real, I'm so scared for Jee but somehow I strongly believe that Mark's love for her is too strong that it'll win over his anger .... but we all know what he'll do next episode though.....

My heart is breaking oh my god... i was never this affected in any lakorn before ...