[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Okayyyy bc I'm nice [also bc my mouth is itchy from wanting to tell lmao] for those of you who wants to know the ending and how Sathit will try to reconcile with Jee, let me know so I can PM you but only if you REALLY want to know hehehe
[COLOR=#0000ff]@TubbyTinker[/COLOR] , seeing the demand:clap: you might as well just post it this thread under a spoiler tag so that people who dont have an account can also enjoy KC awesomeness :aaaaa:that you are spreading...

Last edited:

treesa

sarNie Egg
Okayyyy bc I'm nice [also bc my mouth is itchy from wanting to tell lmao] for those of you who wants to know the ending and how Sathit will try to reconcile with Jee, let me know so I can PM you but only if you REALLY want to know hehehe

Add me to your PM list as well. ☺

ahome

sarNie Egg
@TubbyTinker add me too please, thank you!!!

Lanii

sarNie Egg
Me tooooo thanks

picadrama

sarNie Egg
Oh my jesus!! I was in class, took a break to see all these demands. Hahahahahahaha I am glad I am not the only one going crazy about this drama lmao!!! I will send u guys the spoilers tonight when I'm out of class.
Omg please PM me too. I logged in just for this haha.

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
Oh my jesus!! I was in class, took a break to see all these demands. Hahahahahahaha I am glad I am not the only one going crazy about this drama lmao!!! I will send u guys the spoilers tonight when I'm out of class.
I logged in just for this...PLEASE add me to your list!

Knlee

sarNie Egg
Hi @TubbyTinker please add me to your list, thank you vary much.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Oh God! I can't believe I'm really doing this :confused12: I have been a silent reader since KC began. I'm glad to read you all, because in my country (Italy) only a few people watch asian dramas and even less thai lakorn. When I read you, I felt less drugged :risas3: we're all getting crazy with KC :cheer:

Nice to meet you all and....I want TubbyTinker' s spoiler too :angel10:

Kirara-23

sarNie Egg
Can I be added to that list too thank you :)