[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you @bubba for posting those SC. Those scenes had me ticklish.

I really enjoy that Jee is not too afraid of affection. The way she protects and touches Thit is from her heart, her goodness. Usually the p'ek does those moves. I hope Thit reciprocates these tender actions back to Jee in the upcoming episodes. N'ek needs those affections too.

The way Jee was crying when she followed the trail of blood looking for Sathit. I LOVE her boldness of telling him she was worried.:icon12:

I'm watching that Wic 3 show. The part in Jee's condo: Chiyan punches Thit and makes Thit go on his knees to tell Jee sorry...hmmm...sad

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Maybe I skipped too many scenes, but can someone tell me why Piek is psycho crazy? Is there a history between Chiyan and Jee for her to be so batshit crazy about her husband?

Anyone noticing all the beautiful moles on Mark and Yaya's face and neck? Yaya is just beautiful! And Mark is just handsome!

My favorite scene of Thit and Jee was at the temple. Loved the conversation between the two and the look in their eyes. It felt like a true beginning where the two of them finally acknowledged each other and have come to terms how their fate intermingled, and that both were put together to help one another, instead of going against each other. For Thit to say such thing, I'm sure it meant the world to Jee.

Jee: Gma is so lucky to have met you
Thit: As for you, it's such bad luck for you to have met me
Jee: No, it's you who has the bad luck for meeting me
Thit: How is it me? It's you who has bad luck every time you're near me. I would not be here today if it wasn't for you.

lavie93

NY 4ever
Thank you @bubba for posting those SC. Those scenes had me ticklish.

I really enjoy that Jee is not too afraid of affection. The way she protects and touches Thit is from her heart, her goodness. Usually the p'ek does those moves. I hope Thit reciprocates these tender actions back to Jee in the upcoming episodes. N'ek needs those affections too.

The way Jee was crying when she followed the trail of blood looking for Sathit. I LOVE her boldness of telling him she was worried.:icon12:

I'm watching that Wic 3 show. The part in Jee's condo: Chiyan punches Thit and makes Thit go on his knees to tell Jee sorry...hmmm...sad
Can u share the link of that show pls? Thank you :)

Erlee

sarNie Egg
'The eyes never lies' ....it has proven to be true in this lakorn. Mark and Yaya plays such a convincing Sathit and Jee. They uses their eyes to let us feel what Jee and Sathit are feeling...they are so good at expressing their emotions through their eyes movements and small touches. I find myself feeling all the emotions that they have throughout this lakorn, Jee have me crying, smiling, worrying, hurt and love and Sathit have me confused, lost, anger and new found love. Something that I have not felt in a lakorn before.
I'm so excited that both Mark and Yaya have grown as an actor/actress and was able to show us their acting potential in KC together. I hope they both continue growing and challenge themselves to play variety of characters and also have a chance to play in another lakorn together. They truly have such an undeniable chemistry (one of the best). I used to see this chemistry in Kob and Num. There are other actors and actresses that have awesome onscreen chemistry but I think I have a new favorite.
I also have to say that Louis and Toey are also playing their characters well, I feel sorry for Chaiya but not Piak, she's just psycho and needs help. Lol.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@lavie93 it is around 32:00.

Credit Channel 3 TV

@Kayla, Piak is batshit/apeshit crazy. Toey's acting is very convincing. Tith and Jee's scenes are soooo tender and sweet. I'm in love with them.

I'm surprised they are using Mazda in this instead of Honda. Mark and Yaya use to be the presenters for Honda. I remember they went to Paris together for 12Plus or Mistine as presenters together at one time. I need to find their photoshoot they did around Tawan Deurd era. LOVE!!!

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe I skipped too many scenes, but can someone tell me why Piek is psycho crazy? Is there a history between Chiyan and Jee for her to be so batshit crazy about her husband?

Anyone noticing all the beautiful moles on Mark and Yaya's face and neck? Yaya is just beautiful! And Mark is just handsome!

My favorite scene of Thit and Jee was at the temple. Loved the conversation between the two and the look in their eyes. It felt like a true beginning where the two of them finally acknowledged each other and have come to terms how their fate intermingled, and that both were put together to help one another, instead of going against each other. For Thit to say such thing, I'm sure it meant the world to Jee.

Thit: How is it me? It's you who has bad luck every time you're near me. I would not be here today if it wasn't for you.
I believe piak was crazy before jee. She used to be a housewife and was loyal, dutiful wife but due to all the talk going on about her and how she was not working m, and because of how there were a lot of rumors going on with chaiyan and the n'ek in his lakorns, she started believing it and getting jealous and crazy. I believe it was sorta explained in the earlier episodes. And also because she just doesn't like jee in general, since jee and chaiyan have been friends since school don't know if it was high school or college they just knew each other since samai long lien. Sorry for the long reply. I may have gotten some parts wrong, please feel free to correct me anyone if I'm wrong. But basically she just let all the talk and rumors get to her

Noire89

Simply smile

Piak let rumors and insecurity get to her. She was already a jealous person and with people like Pim whispering malicious gossip she just went overboard. And she herself watching as Chaiyan and G play around with each other she misinterpreted their relationship.
Her dad also pampers her, and scolds her in a way that is delicate( does that make sense?) He adores her so much which I am guessing is also because there is no mom in the picture, just the two of them.( worse thing to do to a child is let them get away with things that need scolding it turns them into self intitled Piaks.lol)
Then you have Thit also reassuring her at the beginning because he has a bias against G( with good reason since she did hit Tiw and caused her death, even if she was drugged). Add in all those factors and you get batty Piak who slaps and kicks anyone she THINKS is trying to steal her husband away from her. And poor Chaiyan suffers all of that because he DOES adore her, but she lost all sight of that love and basically I believe she only sees him as a property who owes her everything he gas established. Someone pointed out that it was an abusive relationship they both have, and it is. She verbally and physically attacks Chaiyan for not taking her side no matter how crazy and wrong it is, she wants him to treat her like her dad and Thit do and take her at her words and never really challenge her. ( can't wait for her to actually face her truths and for Chaiyan to get some apologies, he needs them)
The actors do a really great job with their characters. Kudos to them!
( sorry went a little over myself here, lol!)

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Cant wait to watch again w subs tonight! Thanks to all you provided links or answered questions i asked. I always read in a rush and when i go back to thank you guys, i would have lost the post.

Btw anyone else was watching Game Payabaht until they stopped at eps 2? I think that wld be another fav!! Hope they continue that series soon!

Xoxo Singapore. ^^

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Cant wait to watch again w subs tonight! Thanks to all you provided links or answered questions i asked. I always read in a rush and when i go back to thank you guys, i would have lost the post.

Btw anyone else was watching Game Payabaht until they stopped at eps 2? I think that wld be another fav!! Hope they continue that series soon!

Xoxo Singapore. ^^
Woo! I really like that lakorn , bec I saw their prep lakorn together and I really like them! I don't know when they will release ep 3 etc! I'm waiting for that lakorn too!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@weehee23 @Noire89 Thanks for the further explanation. I didn't skip all of Piek and Chaiyan's scenes so I totally agree with you both about Piek. She's definitely not a bad person, just someone who is spoiled and vey protective of people she loves. Sadly insecure women like her in real life are the ones who really do chase their husbands into cheating. All the accusation, mistreatment will drive anyone insane. I enjoyed today's episode when Thit put her in her place by making her realize she's losing it and is no longer the loving sister he once knew. She's very irrational and is easily manipulated by others. Chaiyan is a good man!

@Dal You got that right honey! She's batshit, apeshit, dog poop CRAY CRAY! Lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I find Chaiyan's character unique. I don't know whether it is because Piak is shorter than him or not... but he always talk to Piak while bending forward or bending sideways. I find that truly unique. Or is that Louis Scott's "signature way of acting"? I didn't realize that when he was in Sawan Biang. Didn't pay too much attention to him then.

Nevertheless, he is acting really2 well. A husband who loves his wife very much, but is clueless about his wife, who I don't know whether to sympathize with him or not. Gosh! Can't forget that scene where Piak smashed him with her handbag! That is just phenomenal! That defines girl power gone wrong.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
I find Chaiyan's character unique. I don't know whether it is because Piak is shorter than him or not... but he always talk to Piak while bending forward or bending sideways. I find that truly unique. Or is that Louis Scott's "signature way of acting"? I didn't realize that when he was in Sawan Biang. Didn't pay too much attention to him then.

Nevertheless, he is acting really2 well. A husband who loves his wife very much, but is clueless about his wife, who I don't know whether to sympathize with him or not. Gosh! Can't forget that scene where Piak smashed him with her handbag! That is just phenomenal! That defines girl power gone wrong.
I fall in love with Louis Scott after this :D

OMG. KC fever is bad. Spent last hour creating a vid. Fastest I've ever done and I sneak this one in at work. :nut:

I am all red face because this is a CRAZY SEXY song to me. Never thought I'd used this for Mark + Yaya. Eargasm song of mine...donated to Sathit and Miss G. hehehe
Check it out. :naughty2: