[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I just barely watched ep 8 because I was busy with exams and homework all week. Thanks for the spoilers guys! You helped me stay cool while I couldn't watch it. I was squealing the whole time, there's so much skinship scenes ahhh! Idk how I'll be able the next episode

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
What did he say? I'm so curious :)
If I'm not mistaken he says that if it's a boy he hopes he's handsome like the father, and if it's a girl he hopes that she's good or cute like the father. (I don't really remember what he said if it's a girl I'm so sorry.)

Someone please correct me with what he said cos I forgot. :)

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Are you going to watch it via live streaming? I saw one link before this in youtube. But decided to wait for CH3. But they usually upload the last part of the episode late. Care to share the link that you'll be watching? (Just in case I can't find one) Thanks in advance.
I download thailand tv app from google play. So i got to watch KC online at the same time it was aired

fresh

sarNie Adult
Are you going to watch it via live streaming? I saw one link before this in youtube. But decided to wait for CH3. But they usually upload the last part of the episode late. Care to share the link that you'll be watching? (Just in case I can't find one) Thanks in advance.
Link to watch online: http://www.adintrend.com/hd/ch3
or http://tv.truelife.com/live/ch3-sd
You can also install the app '3 LIVE' from Beci Corporation Ltd., so that you can watch Channel 3 TV live. It is available in Android app store and Apple Store (https://www.instagram.com/p/BPezcxFDP-g/)

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Watching live and it's soooo good! Thanks all for the link!! I dont have to sleep super late while waiting for links. Nvr in my life did i know i wld be watching a thai drama live, only did it for K dramas before!

G just fainted in the toilet in a towel. Sathit rushes her to the hospital cos he got a phone call abt the grandma.

Last edited:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Read this from someone's blog abt the R scene. Omg heartbreaking lines. I know the script has been changed but i hope we can see as much hurt and angst in the new version!

------spoiler------
It’s pouring rain. Bad things always happen when it rains like this. Jeerawat made a decision to pay her dues and actions towards Tiwadee’s death. She shows up in front of Sathit’s home, drenched in rain, clothes clinging to her body. Sathit had apparently given her an option to clear the debt – she would need to sleep with him. Because in lakorn world, a woman’s body can make up for another woman’s death. Sathit says at first he wasn’t in the mood, but seeing her as a wet dog kinda turns him on. SO. He gives her a towel to dry off and she takes a swig of whisky straight from the bottle, claiming that its her best friend. How sad is that admission? Sathit argues that her best friend killed a perfectly innocent person. Touché. Jeerawat jeers that she hasn’t regret it one bit (she’s saying this to spite him), which to Sathit, is a terrible thing to say under the circumstances. Sathit angrily grabs her shoulders and spats that her purpose in life is to destroy other people’s happiness. She slaps him, and backs away, but there’s nowhere to go now. He forces himself on her.

That wasn’t even the crazy, most intense, wrong part, because what happened after the R scene tops it. Sathit says that she should be happy now because they are even, and it’s not like it’s a big investment on her part. Implicating that she did a great job acting like a virgin and that it’s no wonder Chaiyan is so crazy about her. God, this guy, he talks as if he just had brunch, not ruin a woman. Tears start to flow from Jeerawat’s eyes which makes Sathit wonder out loud what could be the problem and why she’s SO sad. He adds that her tears won’t soften him up or make him fall in love with her. Good to know, Sathit. Worse part about this? Sathit basically asks her what she will tell her unborn child about his father if he happens to impregnate her today – in fact – his sperm might have already fertilized her egg. I’m pretty sure fertilization does not happen that quickly. Jeerawat replies that she would tell the kid that he does not have a father because she killed him. He’s all nonchalant about this, and takes a gun, loads it and GIVES it to her to shoot him. But instead, she aims for her own head and fires. She misses of course, since Sathit pushes her hand away. But the gun went off and the reality that she was two seconds from blowing her brains to bits was real.

Credit to : https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/lovefia.com/2016/06/24/the-waves-of-life-ride-or-go-under/amp/

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ok, if there is a spoiler about this......... I will do my best to not click on the spoiler button.

MUST. BE. STRONG. !!!.

:coleman::coleman::coleman:
LOL no worries, I will not be spoiling that scene hahaha. I think I spoil way too much already.

I'm off to watch today's episode now hehe

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished watching it live even though I don't understand anything. Will be waiting for the subbed version.
So sad that the grandma died... so heartbreaking that I want to cry :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Jee and Sathit are getting closer, and Jee's mother is annoying as usual lol.
Same goes with Piak. Can Chaiyan just divorce her already and end up with someone else?!?!?!Good thing he already found out that Piak sent someone to spy on Jee and send pictures for her to spread it in the news. (Though it is unlikely lol)

Preview of episode 10 looks intense!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!