[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Meoconie You are absolutely right! The picture is better than the video itself. LMFAO I knew it was too good to be true :pancarta:

SPOILERS ALERT
LOL WHENEVER THEY SHOW THEIR LIPS TOUCHING THE SCENE ZOOMS OUT BY ITSELF!!!!! IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!! THEY ZOOMS IT OUT SOOOOO FAR AWAY!!! WHAT A WASTE THEY HAD TO ACTUALLY FILM THIS AND IN THE END THEY DIDN'T SHOW IT ON TV HAHAHAH!! I think we ain't getting any real kisses at all they will probably cut it all out (Like how they did with the music video) But apart from all that, I am loving the episode.

Update : Don't worry I'm not angry or anything, I know this is very normal in lakorns and I'm used to it and it's totally fine! I really liked the scenes that they shot especially the underwater scenes, the ones at the island.

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
He's too handsome in this picture here! I am a new fan based on his looks! :naughty2:
Welcome aboard. Regardless of how you became a fan. LOL

@Dal I miss you girl!! I hope all is well. After all these years, we can still find each other and keep in touch on this forum. Pretty amazing! Yaya is killing it in this lakorn, honey.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
@Meoconie You are absolutely right! The picture is better than the video itself. LMFAO I knew it was too good to be true :pancarta:

SPOILERS ALERT
LOL WHENEVER THEY SHOW THEIR LIPS TOUCHING THE SCENE ZOOMS OUT BY ITSELF!!!!! IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!! THEY ZOOMS IT OUT SOOOOO FAR AWAY!!! WHAT A WASTE THEY HAD TO ACTUALLY FILM THIS AND IN THE END THEY DIDN'T SHOW IT ON TV HAHAHAH!! I think we ain't getting any real kisses at all they will probably cut it all out (Like how they did with the music video) But apart from all that, I am loving the episode.
Don't be so pessimistic about it, if they gave us kisses in PCKNMCPW they can give us kisses here. Maybe the picture just looks like they actually kissed. But they actually didn't. Let's wait for those kisses. I actually thought that they won't show the kisses in PCKNMCPW but they did. So let's just hope that we get those kisses we deserve and hope that they do not disappoint us. The producer and director have given us kisses before that've actually gotten through Channel 3 censorships. Let's hope for the best. :thumbup:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Don't be so pessimistic about it, if they gave us kisses in PCKNMCPW they can give us kisses here. Maybe the picture just looks like they actually kissed. But they actually didn't. Let's wait for those kisses. I actually thought that they won't show the kisses in PCKNMCPW but they did. So let's just hope that we get those kisses we deserve and hope that they do not disappoint us. The producer and director have given us kisses before that've actually gotten through Channel 3 censorships. Let's hope for the best. :thumbup:
True. PCKNMCPW had so many sweet kisses and intimate moments. I'm hoping KC will at least have those scenes to that level of lovey dovey. Yaya, I would think, is comfortable acting with Mark by now to allow lip kisses.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Yeahhh don't worry I'll try to be positive. I'm really enjoying the lakorn so far, so if they really don't give us any of that it still won't affect my love for this lakorn. I'm very excited to see what's gonna happen next, can't wait for tomorrow!!!! :cheer:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
WT heck? :mad: Come on it's only CPR so it's not " sexual" - why zoom it out? C.a.n.n.o.t. W.a.i.t :pancarta:
Hi Welcome to our thread I hope u have a great time here!!! Actually this is pretty normal in lakorns, sometimes they cut out scenes like this or just zooms it out, or shoot it at a different angle so it doesn't show clearly hahaha! But I really liked the underwater scenes, I know it was a lot of hardwork for the production team to shoot this. I appreciate the effort that was put into it. I was swooning over Mark carrying Yaya :love: I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the welcome! The magic formula to turn me into a fan is not hard, just put a cute pra'ek in a slap/kiss/revenge and I am hooked.

*Now just waiting for Mario M. or Nadech to have a lakorn like this in the future.
I agree. Hope to see them both in a slap-kiss-revenge lakorn. Seeing Mario's character being an arrogant jerk in his lakorn with Toey makes me want to see more of that in his future lakorns lol. And Toey's character being a brat here in KC makes me think the same thing.
Anyways hope you enjoy watching Kluen Cheewit so far. :)

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the welcome! The magic formula to turn me into a fan is not hard, just put a cute pra'ek in a slap/kiss/revenge and I am hooked.

*Now just waiting for Mario M. or Nadech to have a lakorn like this in the future.
Awww can't wait to see our sweet baes to torture and break someone's heart into a thousand pieces :D

Noire89

Simply smile
Happy Monday to all!:thumbup:

Hectic day for me, but hoping y'all are having a good one! I pray that when I get home late tonight the episode is all subbed and waiting for me. ;)
So far the pictures shown are so adorably teasing, lol! It makes me hate my monthly training sessions, thank God the next one falls on a Saturday.
Enjoy the rest of your day:)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I like it when make has a soft touch to his feature (lol when he's not mad) it makes him look less stone. LOL but I am loving it. I can't wait for tomorrow.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright just watched the first six parts and todays episode was honestly so good =D

P

PrincessKarina

But the spoiler alert said Mark and Yaya will not be LIP KISSING! That part was cut out or cameras will be zooming away? What? I will definitely not be watching this lakorn now! This is disappointing if it's true! :confused12:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I wonder if allowing lip to lip kissing is determined by the actors/actresses or channel. At first, I thought it was a channel 3 thing, but if that's the case it doesn't make sense that they allow it for some lakorns and not others. Kim and James had a bunch of kisses, so maybe it's within the yes or no guidelines of each individual.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh! What a great episode even with little to no sweetness. Gee & Thit really speak with their eyes & emotions. That last scene of Gee saving Thit & then two of them riding the boat away was well played. So much feels.

P

PrincessKarina

I wonder if allowing lip to lip kissing is determined by the actors/actresses or channel. At first, I thought it was a channel 3 thing, but if that's the case it doesn't make sense that they allow it for some lakorns and not others. Kim and James had a bunch of kisses, so maybe it's within the yes or no guidelines of each individual.
I know! Maybe that's it! I don't get it either because Ken T and Ann T had many lip kisses in their lakorns. JMA and Kim did. Ananda and Kim did. Aum and Kim did. Nadech and Yaya did (altho I wasn't too impress because they were young and the kisses were lightly pecked on lips only!), Mark and Kim did, etc! :rolleyes:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone else tired of piak's smart comebacks and evil smiles? lol she's always up to something. I think i liked her more when she was bitchy. Now she's acting like the nice wife, all ok with her husband and jee. But we all know behind the scenes she's like... >:)
I just end up skipping her scenes now

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. The only thing is though that I think Mark is allowed to, though I'm not sure about Yaya. I've seen Mark kissing other nang'eks before. Also, I'm clinging onto the fact that within the newest teaser, they kept a kiss scene within it that they had originally deleted in the MV (well, it was a half-kiss) but still... Though they did zoom out when he performed CPR for most of it, the last part of it was zoomed back in.