[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

cecilia

Staff member
I'm actually happy that it's 15 episodes, but I'm also sorta pissed that it's an odd number. Think about how you have to wait another week just to watch the ending. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I might go crazy.
I don't like odd number either ... but when there's something good like this it's good that you'll have an extra week to wait and savor that moment so it's okay. The wait will be long but it might be worth it in the end!

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Anyway, atleast it's finally Monday tomorrow! I'm so excited to see them start to fall in love, I'm really in for some lovin'. I can only hope that the Feb 14 episode is timely, but not really expecting sweet scenes but raeng stuff will do. :nut::nut::nut:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
I'm actually happy that it's 15 episodes, but I'm also sorta pissed that it's an odd number. Think about how you have to wait another week just to watch the ending. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I might go crazy.
Most lakorns are usually 15 eps or less. Anything longer then this number gets draggy. Plus, it's almost 2 hours each so you basically get 30 eps.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember when i first started watching lakorns i was shocked that each episode is like almost 2 hours long, and so much could happen within 1 episode... it was like sensory overload

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Most lakorns are usually 15 eps or less. Anything longer then this number gets draggy. Plus, it's almost 2 hours each so you basically get 30 eps.
Well yeah, they do, 14 would've been okay, but yeah I hope that 1 last episode is worth it, and I hope it's an actual whole episode with 9 segments. Cos they do those half episodes and I absolutely hate those half episodes. Channel 3 doesn't usually drag their lakorns like Channel 7 does, that's why I'd rather watch Channel 3 lakorns.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Well yeah, they do, 14 would've been okay, but yeah I hope that 1 last episode is worth it, and I hope it's an actual whole episode with 9 segments. Cos they do those half episodes and I absolutely hate those half episodes. Channel 3 doesn't usually drag their lakorns like Channel 7 does, that's why I'd rather watch Channel 3 lakorns.
Hope we will have nice and creative final ep, dont just stand and hug on the beach. We see Thit and big-tummy Jee in pink room pic so it's nice if there is baby or kid and sweet-slightly agruement bwt them and Jee always win

Noire89

Simply smile
Hope we will have nice and creative final ep, dont just stand and hug on the beach. We see Thit and big-tummy Jee in pink room pic so it's nice if there is baby or kid and sweet-slightly agruement bwt them and Jee always win
I hope the final episode is worth the wait, that we as the viewers get everything we want in a drama ending. And I do hope we get to see some of the baby and their life after, those really cute scenes that make us grin like fools and feel all mushy inside. ( my bf teases me about those scenes, lol!:risas3:)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
True. Hugs and cheezy words by the beach are over redundant. But the scene with playing of watching over the baby is common as well. I want to see they show their life after 2-3 years, some teasing from Thit and Jee gets all shy shy shy and a scene where the viewers can tell second baby is on its way...

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i thought ch. 3 eps are an hour long while ch. 7 are almost 2 hours. usually ch. 7 eps are longer.

at least we know that thai lakorns are usually happy endings unlike k dramas! k drama writers like to piss off viewers lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing pictures, clips, MV, and comments na ka especially the not just a happy ending but happy and creative ending with baby and all haha. You guys are so funny :) . Sure enjoy reading the comments. Need to backtrack again lol.

Almost there.....episode 7 here I come.....can't wait.....

Bonus picture......some fans are pretty creative...lol
Father, mother & baby babysw

cr:as tagged & rightful owners

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
OMG, can't wait to watch episode 7, :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:babyswbabyswbabyswbabyswbabysw. Is that nong Pao pao bie and Gubgib baby?
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing pictures, clips, MV, and comments na ka especially the not just a happy ending but happy and creative ending with baby and all haha. You guys are so funny :) . Sure enjoy reading the comments. Need to backtrack again lol.

Almost there.....episode 7 here I come.....can't wait.....

Bonus picture......some fans are pretty creative...lol
Father, mother & baby babysw

cr:as tagged & rightful owners

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Those pictures really make me crave this episode all the more. What sucks for me is that I'm in a different time zone (I'm ahead by 3 1/2 hours) so I can't watch it until tomorrow! Btw, is anyone else desperately hoping that they'll keep that kiss scene that we saw in the MV as the photos show Sahtit performing CPR on Jee there with real mouth-to-mouth?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Those pictures really make me crave this episode all the more. What sucks for me is that I'm in a different time zone (I'm ahead by 3 1/2 hours) so I can't watch it until tomorrow! Btw, is anyone else desperately hoping that they'll keep that kiss scene that we saw in the MV as the photos show Sahtit performing CPR on Jee there with real mouth-to-mouth?
From my experience watching lakorn. Don't expect too much in motion when you see kiss picture. Picture is better than in lakorn. Let see for today ep
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQc4PwWlY4-/
Cr:markya_family
Their hug scenes so far:icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited: