[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

I don't know about you but KC is the only lakorn I am watching right now so I am bored from Wed - Sun with "nothing to watch" feeling. :facepalm:

Shall we play a game to keep us entertained until Monday?

How about we pretend we are G and think of scenarios on how we'll fall in love with that sadist yet so delicious looking Sathit? I'd love to see how you (as G) would want to love torture Sathit back (when he came to senses) for being so mean too.

Anyone what to play?

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Oh MY! They deserved more than this I feel like Those who lives in Thai prefer more periods lakorns!?! I hope they will get more than 5, next week!
Rissaya is reaching its final episodes so it got higher ratings. But KC krasae (effect) is much better :)

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really impressed with Mark as well when he saw that scene, he's realizing how vulnerable Gee is and it's coming at him like a tsunami. His heart almost melted when he saw how Gee chased the car and how much she was holding on to that one thing that has kept supporting her for almost her whole life. But, he won't want to take in all that hurt yet, because he feels like he went through more just because Tiw was taken away from him. He's going to be blind and deaf to the reality of Gee's not so glamorous life. But that's why grandma and Na Wadee are there to make Thit understand that Gee has lost more than he will ever lose.

Sometimes, people just see other people and see all the bad stuff they've gone through and you'll just understand that this person needs love, and somehow you'll just want to give that person the love they never received. People are very complex, and are really hard to understand. There's always surprises in life that we'd never expect. At first he'd be like "I'll never love a person who's like that." And then next you've suddenly shifted to "I can't bear to lose that person."

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I don't know about you but KC is the only lakorn I am watching right now so I am bored from Wed - Sun with "nothing to watch" feeling. :facepalm:

Shall we play a game to keep us entertained until Monday?

How about we pretend we are G and think of scenarios on how we'll fall in love with that sadist yet so delicious looking Sathit? I'd love to see how you (as G) would want to love torture Sathit back (when he came to senses) for being so mean too.

Anyone what to play?
I must play! How I've missed you LK!!! I am going to think of ways to love torture Sathit!

@ceda_lee, I cried a bucketful on Gee chasing Grandma. So so sad.

@Kayla I miss my girl so much. Mark is so pitiful in this. I know he's mean but I can't help feel for his sorrow. I feel he is starting to fall for Ms. G too through all that rage.

The scene with Gee getting her clothes from the hangers-I think it would have added a lot if Sathit went behind her and hugged her since he thought it was Tiw. That was a beautifully shot scene.

Last edited:

xTinax

sarNie Egg
Yaya's acting is on point. The grandma story is heart-wrenching as much as it is heart-warming. She has grown to such an incredible actress so worthy of all accolades.

I think Sathit is blind with rage and vengeance. He almost wants her to be the driver who hit Tiw because it would be easy to take his anger out on her. He has a lot of preconceived notions about her - her promiscuity, her appearing to be fame-hungry, etc. But he's starting to see a different side to her and I think he is intrigued by it, but at at the same time he doesn't want to think of her as someone who might be good. It would be too hard to hate her. I know no one will like my interpretation, but I don't think he likes her yet. Attracted to her, possibly. I mean look at the girl! She's beautiful. But he still hates her too much to like her. And as of right now, he won't let himself get to know her enough to like her.

I think Jee is surprised and amazed at the love they (Sathit and Tiw) had, but he's too mean to her at this point for her to develop feelings. There was a bit of physical contact in between their struggles - so they may soon start to develop feelings for each other. I am sure that given the chance, Jee could actually be very nice to Sathit. But because of his anger and how he treats her, she unfortunately puts up a wall and mean-girl act as a defense mechanism. She will not be victimized, even if it's by a victim. That's why Jee is boss.

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i'm totally shipping mark and yaya for another lakorn and in real life too lol. sorry to their significant others, these two just got over the top chemistry.

curious about the part in the vdo where he carries her while she's asleep?

loved the part where they hugged after he saved her from falling off the building. she hugged him really tightly! they were both scared, hence, the differences were put aside.

can't comment about the rest because i don't really watch them hehe... oh, but the writer did a horrible job's with piak and chaiyan.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
oh i know people's bashing pra'ek for being mean, but i still like him haha... they act like our nang'ek is a such a saint! she's not! she's been around people who have bad influence on her like p'suki, chaiyan, etc. she's allowing them to do whatever they think is good for her image. so in a way, she too, is selfish. if she wanted to do the right thing then no one can stop her. so she's definitely not all that great either. the characters in the lakorn keeps telling pra'ek that Ji is a good person, yaddy yaddy ya..-so annoying.

i'm wondering if she'll get some jail time at the end..judging from preview it doesn't look like it. i mean all these people were covering up for her and she's well aware of it. i mean in real life, you can get in trouble for that.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am his fan because of his looks too at first. But now it's also because of his acting and also because I am also a fan of Kim. I am slowly becoming Yaya's fan. Not yet Nadech. Hope there will be another Nadech Kim lakorn. I watched Raeng Pradtana but the lakorn was not that good.
I am a slowly becoming fan of these newer generations from Channel 3. I like the veterans such as Willy, Andrew, Tik, & Ken. I also like my darker pre'ek Weir, Om, and Great.

I have not watched Nadech's lakorns and is not a fan yet. I think for me to give him a chance, it's going have to be a slap-kiss/ revenge ( I tried GRGR but stop watching). Yaya in there was too cutesy for me, but I do like her character in KC.

Heard so much hype for this lakorn so turned in to see and so far that Mark is eye candy and at times... very handsome. While waiting for future KC episodes, I searched for his past lakorns and may try watching ones with Kim.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@Dal yes! I thought I was the only one who thought that the scene of Gee hanging clothes was beautifully done. Glad you pointed it out too!

I actually like Chaiyan's character (don't throw eggs at me people). Louis & Toey are cute together. I love how small she is compared to him.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I enjoy so much 2 latest eps and the discussion of this lakorn here. Mark and Yaya did good job portray their role in those eps. I love the hug scene when Thit saved G, so much emotion from both of them. That won't be first recuse G from Thit. From now on, we can see Thit will save G alot of time:love:
I can see why Thit falls in love G first. Because of his hate and revenge, he think about G a lot, aka all the time while G has alot of stuffs to think and deal with. Not sure how G will love Thit but maybe spending their time together, bickering, saving each other make her understand him. To us, Thit is bad boy but girl tends to love bad boy than good boy:naughty2:
I can't wait to see island scene. Finally they can be alone together. I just hope those scenes will take most of ep 7, less side characters. Thit and G may be more understand and closer but I don't think that won't solve any problems. I still see in spoiler, Thit still is mean to G, plus jealous with those men around her.
I don't think Tiw's death and bed scene will happen soon. Based on some spoiler, it may be in ep 10 or 11. I want KC more 13 eps so I can watch MarkYa. They need another lakorn.
I don't like Jade here cause he flirts with two girls but if he can make Thit jealous or Jane can make G jealous, i'm ok :thumbup:
Weekdays and weekend surely pass slowly when waiting for KC:facepalm:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
I am a slowly becoming fan of these newer generations from Channel 3. I like the veterans such as Willy, Andrew, Tik, & Ken. I also like my darker pre'ek Weir, Om, and Great.

I have not watched Nadech's lakorns and is not a fan yet. I think for me to give him a chance, it's going have to be a slap-kiss/ revenge ( I tried GRGR but stop watching). Yaya in there was too cutesy for me, but I do like her character in KC.

Heard so much hype for this lakorn so turned in to see and so far that Mark is eye candy and at times... very handsome. While waiting for future KC episodes, I searched for his past lakorns and may try watching ones with Kim.
Well Mark and Nadech's generation is too old considered as "newer generation" since CH3 just can't stop adding newbies on every single day lol :D

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Mark and Nadech's generation is too old considered as "newer generation" since CH3 just can't stop adding newbies on every single day lol :D
You're right! :pancarta: There's so many newbies left and right. Channel 3 does seem to be notorious for that.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoy so much 2 latest eps and the discussion of this lakorn here. Mark and Yaya did good job portray their role in those eps. I love the hug scene when Thit saved G, so much emotion from both of them. That won't be first recuse G from Thit. From now on, we can see Thit will save G alot of time:love:
I can see why Thit falls in love G first. Because of his hate and revenge, he think about G a lot, aka all the time while G has alot of stuffs to think and deal with. Not sure how G will love Thit but maybe spending their time together, bickering, saving each other make her understand him. To us, Thit is bad boy but girl tends to love bad boy than good boy:naughty2:
I can't wait to see island scene. Finally they can be alone together. I just hope those scenes will take most of ep 7, less side characters. Thit and G may be more understand and closer but I don't think that won't solve any problems. I still see in spoiler, Thit still is mean to G, plus jealous with those men around her.
I don't think Tiw's death and bed scene will happen soon. Based on some spoiler, it may be in ep 10 or 11. I want KC more 13 eps so I can watch MarkYa. They need another lakorn.
I don't like Jade here cause he flirts with two girls but if he can make Thit jealous or Jane can make G jealous, i'm ok :thumbup:
Weekdays and weekend surely pass slowly when waiting for KC:facepalm:

I think it's the other way around, cos from what I remember Gee also saves Thit from her stepdad. Then I think I also remember a line where he says "why do you have to save me?" or something along that line.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Dal yes! I thought I was the only one who thought that the scene of Gee hanging clothes was beautifully done. Glad you pointed it out too!

I actually like Chaiyan's character (don't throw eggs at me people). Louis & Toey are cute together. I love how small she is compared to him.
Louis Scott is a friggin babe. His eyes have emotional depth to them like Yaya's. She has chemistry with Louis like she had chemistry with Joey Boy in Roy Fun.

I'm not fond of Piak character but Toey is a doll. Yaya has chemistry with all of the cast. Yaya & Louis have sparks to her & the man that plays her step-dad to Kik. Just very deep chemistry. Yaya carries the screen well with them all. Mark is quite handsome. He is starting to use his eyes to express more feelings. The way he looks and smirks at Gee. LOL

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My expectation/prediction for episode 7. (so this is not a spoiler but just connecting bits of puzzles from MVs)

-Jee will quarrel with mom
-Stepdad hits Jee's mom.
-To stop evil stepdad, I assume Jee agrees to go out and have lunch with him. Because there is this scene in one of the many MVs that Jee sits together with stepdad in his yellow Ferrari/Lambo. Jee's dress and hair style help me to figure that.
-The following day stepdad still not satisfied, followed Jee, and yada yada yada... try to rape Jee. (Jee's dress here are white sleeveless with see-throughs)
-Jee escaped.

(I want to know how Thit somehow knows Jee's location)

-Stepdad's men try to catch her. Thit fights. Stepdad's men try to shoot Thit. Jee push Thit. Both are safe.
-Both gets into a car. Chasing happen. Car falls from a cliff. Thit gets out and helps Jee.
-Thit helps Jee to swim to an island.(Jee's dress here are white sleeveless with see-throughs same as before)
-Stayed at the island for a few days while quarrelling. At some point, Jee gets sick. Thit takes care of her. Change of feeling but there is still doubt and ego. So I don't think Thit kidnaps Jee.
-Both rides the red/orange boat borrowed/rent back to the mainland.

Base on their looks from the MV while they are on the boat, they don't look really lovey-dovey but rather "something-happened-and-I-think-I-am-starting-to-fall-for-you" kinda look.

Wonder how long are they staying on the island. I think it's only a few days until Jee recovers. Would it be dramatic to say that Jee tried to drown herself on the island? I mean there's that scene where she cried on the rocks of the sea shore...

The island might be the turning point of their feelings but I don't think they really really fall in love yet. Then, what's next for episode 8? I don't know. Needs to see Jee's clothes to predict. Hahaha... Thit's shirts are hopeless!!! They all look the same.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I hope that Thit is the one who save Jee feom her step dad cause he may know one of so many her trouble. Maybe Thit follow/ stalk Jee so he can save her.
Just wait for them to deeply in love each others.