[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

cecilia

Staff member
I've been crying with Yaya for the last few episodes ... she's gotten so so much better with her crying and 'FEELING' too. Love how she plays Jee in here!

As for them falling in love ...? It's going to be hard to see Jee likes Sathi .. he's so mean toward her. I personally think it's Sathi who will fall for her first because he will eventually uncover his own truth about her and like her slowly as he feels bad for all the things he've caused her.

Next week episode looks exciting ... now, I want Monday/Tuesday to rewind again for episode 7 and 8.

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
a long week wait i catch it live again today. Why is that I can pause on a live broadcast during commercials. I thought you cant stop or pause it. so sleepy

twister02

M♥K
Tiw's mom is the voice of truth and wisdom. I really like what she said to Thit in regards to the way he is treating Miss G.

"From what I've seen, you're the one who's trying to torment her to death. You're the one becoming a murderer, not her."

Looking forward to next week episodes. This week's episodes were kinda dramatic. From the grandma's illness to G and her mother's confrontation. I'm glad there's a little Thit and G skinship tho some of the scenes were redundant already. The pacing went from fast to slow this week.

Little observation tho, Mark's breathing problem whenever he acts mad. It seems that he's about to faint everytime he acts angry.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm going to give this drama a break. At first there were not enough Thit and Jee scenes and now that there are, they're just dreadful and they all just pisses me off.

THIT IS JUST A STRAIGHT UP A-HOLE. ALL HIS LINES ARE SO REPETITIVE, HE'S A BROKEN RECORD. I CAN'T STAND HIM AT THIS POINT! He's pathetic.

Week after week, he just gets crazier and we are supposedly half way through the drama already. Who knows if payback is even gonna be satisfying at the end. There's probably gonna be like 2 episodes left for "falling in love".

twister02

M♥K
Yes, I agree.. Sathit is kinda repetitive now. All of his lines and actions are repetitive. Character development on his part is not building up. Hopefully next week we will get a better Sathit. I want more more more skinships between Thit and G. I hate the feeling of seeing them bicker all the time without enough skinships between them.

I'm just really glad that Mark and Yaya looks gorgeous (from the way they dress and their faces) in this lakorn coz if not, I might just skip all the bickering and might go straight to watching the falling in love stage.

AmazingP

sarNie Egg
Well, hopefully Thit finds out the reason why Jee accidentally hit Twi soon. If it takes on a similar route as the Korean drama 'Secret', starting Ji Sung and Hwang Jeum Eum, then I can see them falling in love. I really hate Mondays, but now I can't wait for it! Lol.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
My favorite scene in ep 6 was the ending scene. How G ran out and started crying while chasing after the car was just heartbreaking. Satit and G had quite some skinship in this ep ❤oh boy how glad I was cause there was less scene of piak yapping . I wonder what the rating for this week's two episodes..? Anyways this fanvid MV needs more likes and views. Check it out .

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
So, there's absolutely NO PLACE where i can hack and get more episodes right now??????? It's gonna be forever till next monday!!! Lol.

TBH, I actually don't mind satit's repetiveness bc him and Jee are just sizzling...the fire between them is just mm mm mm. it's been so dang long since i've seen a revenge plot where there will (i think) be an R-scene...i know i will get backlash on that statement...ok, come at me...im ready...lol!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Man there are too much couples less focus on the leads. i can tolerate Piak and chaiyan cus his character is likable nice. but for dao couple is boring. not to mention Jade is not cute. You can see he sweats alot. I don't mind repetitive of p'ek vengeful makes it more sizzling between Jee and Thit.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like having other couples, especially dao and Jate couple because it gives me a nice break. It's like the whole ep I'm pulling my hair out because how MEAN sathit is being to jee, then we switch to the cute dao and jate couple it's like yay Like a breath of fresh air. Helps prepare me for all the stuff that's gonna hit the fan later in the drama like thit being mean to jee, piak going crazy again, etc.. if that makes sense lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to give this drama a break. At first there were not enough Thit and Jee scenes and now that there are, they're just dreadful and they all just pisses me off.

THIT IS JUST A STRAIGHT UP A-HOLE. ALL HIS LINES ARE SO REPETITIVE, HE'S A BROKEN RECORD. I CAN'T STAND HIM AT THIS POINT! He's pathetic.

Week after week, he just gets crazier and we are supposedly half way through the drama already. Who knows if payback is even gonna be satisfying at the end. There's probably gonna be like 2 episodes left for "falling in love".
Actually for the first time I would say say Thit character is perfectly developped. The issue people did not buy Thit deep love for Tiw cause Mark acting wad not convincing. But apparently Thit love for Tiw was very deep and he felt about marrying her and suddendly she got killed by someone who will never pay cause of connection. So even I was Thit I would feel the unfairness. He is a lawer. But the repetition of Thit in my view symbolise Thit trying hard and working hard to convince himself nobody can take Tiw place, especially the killer of Tiw. Reason why he has to be so violent to her now since it makes the unfairness much more bigger, falling for the killer of your fiance . Who would want that ? Portraying is not out of character. Thit likes Prim and proper girls (Tiw) which Jee is not totally (a lil raeng and scandalous). So he is supposed to be digusted but he can't help be attracted (jealous, lust sparks in the eyes, very touchy even with some amount of violence). As I said he is confused now so he has to repeat himself "I don't want her to take Tiw place with the children, with you mom= his heart" or resort to violence. I think this part of the character is decently played by Mark. ☺ So there is my view about Thit character

Also Yaya has chemistry wit Masu. I think Nicha and Masu pair is too boring. Nicha appeal is too bland and Masu character needs a spicier character/actress to balance

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Actually for the first time I would say say Thit character is perfectly developped. The issue people did not buy Thit deep love for Tiw cause Mark acting wad not convincing. But apparently Thit love for Tiw was very deep and he felt about marrying her and suddendly she got killed by someone who will never pay cause of connection. So even I was Thit I would feel the unfairness. He is a lawer. But the repetition of Thit in my view symbolise Thit trying hard and working hard to convince himself nobody can take Tiw place, especially the killer of Tiw. Reason why he has to be so violent to her now since it makes the unfairness much more bigger, falling for the killer of your fiance . Who would want that ? Portraying is not out of character. Thit likes Prim and proper girls (Tiw) which Jee is not totally (a lil raeng and scandalous). So he is supposed to be digusted but he can't help be attracted (jealous, lust sparks in the eyes, very touchy even with some amount of violence). As I said he is confused now so he has to repeat himself "I don't want her to take Tiw place with the children, with you mom= his heart" or resort to violence. I think this part of the character is decently played by Mark. ☺ So there is my view about Thit character

Also Yaya has chemistry wit Masu. I think Nicha and Masu pair is too boring. Nicha appeal is too bland and Masu character needs a spicier character/actress to balance

I LOVE your explanation and view on Thit's character. It is second best after any spoiler (really hope someone can share more) that can fill the remaining days left to Monday.

I am not a fan of Dao, Jade and Jane characters. I guess they are still new. So usually I just skipped their parts. I don't like Jane's character because she is suppose to be a lawyer but why the heck is she doing a PA job? ... and why is she cleaning Thit's kitchen and filling it up?

twister02

M♥K
Drama rating for the night of Feb 6 (Monday)

Kleun Cheewit - TV3 5.0

Risaya - Ch7 6.1

Rabam Fai - Ch8 0.7

Chanee Pee Plak - Workpoint 1.4

Rajini Molam - One 3.2

Pa Kamadev - GMM 0.9

Cr: onehallyu

twister02

M♥K
Jane is totally acting like a wannabee girlfriend of Thit. It's annoying especially when she starts to act and talks like a child. How can someone so reckless becomes a lawyer? Anyway, it's good that Thit is played by Mark..I can't hate him because of that. babysw:cheer:

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE your explanation and view on Thit's character. It is second best after any spoiler (really hope someone can share more) that can fill the remaining days left to Monday.

I am not a fan of Dao, Jade and Jane characters. I guess they are still new. So usually I just skipped their parts. I don't like Jane's character because she is suppose to be a lawyer but why the heck is she doing a PA job? ... and why is she cleaning Thit's kitchen and filling it up?
Hi! Jane likes Thit....that's why she's cleaning his kitchen and filling his fridge up :)