[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
Piak and Chaiyan needs to seek help from a marriage counselor. Obviously, their marriage is on the rocks, full of jealousy and Piak don't trust her husband anymore. I wonder why these rich people don't seek professional help.

Anyway, I really like Episode 3 especially Sathit and Jee's bickering. All couples had their highlights which was good.

All these hatred from Piak to Jee was a result of all the gossips she got around and the false reputation Jee have. Well, some girls jealousy is outrageous and Piak is one of them.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Wait! Jeed and Jet are related??? What a bummer! I was shipping them after the car scene lol. Well Dao and Jet are cute too, so I guess things work out for the better.

I have yet to watch this week episodes so can't comment on how the story is processing. Will be back to comment later.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wait! Jeed and Jet are related??? What a bummer! I was shipping them after the car scene lol. Well Dao and Jet are cute too, so I guess things work out for the better.

I have yet to watch this week episodes so can't comment on how the story is processing. Will be back to comment later.
I don't think they're related, its Piak (Toey) and Sathit who are related, I think they're cousins. I like Masu and Jee too but I think Dao and Jet are cuter lol

twister02

M♥K

It's Jane and Jet/Jate that are related (siblings). Jane is the newbie attorney that resembles Sathit's dead fiancé.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I don't think they're related, its Piak (Toey) and Sathit who are related, I think they're cousins. I like Masu and Jee too but I think Dao and Jet are cuter lol
What a relief. I was like NO! Why??? But I guess people here were talking about Piak and Sathit lol. Dao and Jet are cute too, but Jet and Jeed just looks so pretty together lol. I know there's no chance for them because we all know who's ending with who, but I hope they at least have some cute interactions before our main couple start developing feelings for each other. I only watched two episodes and already second lead syndrome is hitting hard on me! Why? Usually in lakorn, I stick with the pra'nang and always like the main couple together, but why am I not into the main couple at the moment???

I think the main reason is because the lakorn started out with Sathit already in a relationship and is very much in love with his fiancée. If there were a time jump to maybe a year later or so I think I can get down with the main couple because how can they expect me to believe that Sathit will fall out of love to his fiancée so quickly and fall in love with the girl that killed his love. And besides, Sathit is way too rough on Jeed, I don't like it at all. Like some have mentioned, I hope he regrets the crap out of all the things he's doing to the poor girl once he knows the truth and fall for her.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
What a relief. I was like NO! Why??? But I guess people here were talking about Piak and Sathit lol. Dao and Jet are cute too, but Jet and Jeed just looks so pretty together lol. I know there's no chance for them because we all know who's ending with who, but I hope they at least have some cute interactions before our main couple start developing feelings for each other. I only watched two episodes and already second lead syndrome is hitting hard on me! Why? Usually in lakorn, I stick with the pra'nang and always like the main couple together, but why am I not into the main couple at the moment???

I think the main reason is because the lakorn started out with Sathit already in a relationship and is very much in love with his fiancée. If there were a time jump to maybe a year later or so I think I can get down with the main couple because how can they expect me to believe that Sathit will fall out of love to his fiancée so quickly and fall in love with the girl that killed his love. And besides, Sathit is way too rough on Jeed, I don't like it at all. Like some have mentioned, I hope he regrets the crap out of all the things he's doing to the poor girl once he knows the truth and fall for her.
To be honest, I agree with you, I feel like they put too many unnecessary scenes of Thit and Tiw in the past, that I can't believe Mark will be falling for Yaya, well I can't see how he will yet. 13 episodes is not enough for Sathit to develop as a character and to fall for Jee when they have shown how much he loved his fiance, Jane who is also very similar to Tiw will make it harder for Mark to move on. In episode 4, Masu and Yaya have a fin moment lol.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling

damn it! my heart cant handle these two! i think , i love more Jate with Jee than with thit . maybe because i only see the hate from Thit for now.
especially, when he looked at Jee's pic, kinda remind me when i looked at my crush's pic :( * in this picture, they look like a teen lovers here* <3 I feel so happy like lawys smilling when i see them together , i know that they will not end up together but still they make me happy , unlike Jee and Thit, always break my heart and i am scared lolz. I will feel so bad if Thit has feeling for Jee in the last ep :/
( btw , no hate but i feel like Jee cried in every episodes from 1 to 4 , poor her! She needs a man <3 )

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
OMG i love MarkYaya-SathitJee's scenes. I enjoy their scenes in ep 4 and hope we can get more of them. Sathit starts to see the real Jee. I cant wait to see Sathit fall in love. Just wonder who will fall in love first, Jee or Sathit?

saki

sarNie Adult
There was an interview i saw before where yaya said she gets treated real bad in this lakorn (well i can see that!) but she said she also gets revenge later. kind of wondering what she meant by that. :confused0::sad6:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I honestly think ep4 is by far the best ep. It had a little bit of everything . ❤ Loving it! Yaya is just so gorgeous !

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I agree with you, I feel like they put too many unnecessary scenes of Thit and Tiw in the past, that I can't believe Mark will be falling for Yaya, well I can't see how he will yet. 13 episodes is not enough for Sathit to develop as a character and to fall for Jee when they have shown how much he loved his fiance, Jane who is also very similar to Tiw will make it harder for Mark to move on. In episode 4, Masu and Yaya have a fin moment lol.
Right! I really would like to see how they're going to make Sathit fall for Jeed. All I see so far is him showering her with so much hatred. And what's funny is he's supposedly is a lawyer, but yet he's so unreasonable and act on his feelings and not truly looking at the facts and evidences. Yes, his love of his life has been killed unjustifiably, anyone in his stage can act illogically, but still his use of violent is going overboard.

I think it's funny that you think there were many Sahit and Tiw scenes. I'm actually grateful that there weren't many to begin with. If they had more, there is no way I can get into the main couple, so I'm glad they kept it minimal. But even so, the knowledge that at present he is still in love with his fiancee, and that their relationship is a serious one makes it difficult to see how he can fall out of love and fall in love with someone else so quickly. That's why I think a time jump is needed.

And thanks for the heads up on the Jeed and Jet fin moment ;) You know me best! I have to watch episode 3 first though lol.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I've already warned everyone that this lakorn will be 90% reang and 10% sweet. LOL

It's Thai lakorn, there's always unnecessary drama. If everything made sense, it won't be called a drama. You want to know when Sahit will fall for Jeed? It's when they get lost in the jungle, woods, or island. 90% of Thai lakorns are this way. LOL

Everyone is so angry in this lakorn. Jeed, Sahit, the bad guy, the lady servant, everyone! With the exception of a few of course. I need them to take some happy pills. I'm ready to fast forward and watch Sahit and Jeed's G rated love scenes and I'm ready to watch some jealous scenes. They need to hurry up.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
SPOILERS AHEAD
One scene made me cry today. The scene where Jee went back to her old house and thought about her past. The little girl who plays little Jee made me tear up :( (the little kid is so adorable) I really liked this scene it's very powerful and it shows how terrible her childhood is. She said she wants to earn alot of money so that she can support her mother. Gosh what a terrible mother she had

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Not sure how I feel about todays episode. It was okay, I'm more into it when Mark tortures Yaya/heartbroken scenes. I felt like todays pace was kinda slow. @Pooh4ever i love the drama between Yaya and Mark though, its makes me sad lol and I love to see how it comes back and bite him. About Tiw and Thit, I think the flashbacks are a lot, with only 13 episodes i'm so curious to see how they fall in love.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Not sure how I feel about todays episode. It was okay, I'm more into it when Mark tortures Yaya/heartbroken scenes. I felt like todays pace was kinda slow. @Pooh4ever i love the drama between Yaya and Mark though, its makes me sad lol and I love to see how it comes back and bite him. About Tiw and Thit, I think the flashbacks are a lot, with only 13 episodes i'm so curious to see how they fall in love.
LOL you're such a sadist. I find those scenes hard to watch. I don't know, when Sathit push Jeed into the lake I lost so much respect towards him, but that's just me. I'm more of a rom-com type of girl. The only reason why I'm watching this is because I want to see how Yaya and Mark fared in this out of the norm roles of their. So far Yaya is doing great, better than I expected to be honest. And it also helps that she looks absolutely stunning in this lakorn. I don't think she ever play a role where she's all glam up like she is here. Mark in the first two episodes is still mediocre. Again I haven't seen this week episodes yet so I'm not going to judge him too hard. Some are saying he's gotten better so I can't wait to see the improvement.

So were there more flashbacks in this week episodes??? Again I haven't seen it yet lol. I thought in the first two episodes Sathit and Tiw scenes were not that much. I appreciate that their scene in the present were only a good 15 minutes or less lol.