[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank goodness the second one doesn't have that horrid ocean/water effect lol. But why is this already pinned? It hasn't started airing yet

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
For anyone interested, both osts of KC are now available on Spotify to listen to in full... Just look it up with คลื่นชีวิต (so not in English). I am so excited for this!!! :D

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
@momotea @weehee23 No, it can't because of the country (I don't think) because I'm from Australia and it works just fine. Are you using your phones or computer? I used my computer to look up the songs... that could maybe be the reason?

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
This is probably my most favorite trailer out of all the trailers lol
In the new teaser the nangeks mother said : How the hell dare you do me so dirt?
at 06:00 the one that Peak (toey) needs the most is you
08:00 The more you hurt my little sister, the more i will hurt the girl you like even more
0:13 get out, I said get out
0:20 What's this? ( what's going on)
0:22 you and me aren't related anymore!
0:25 why am I the only one who's wrong in every
accusation!

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Oh dang! That latest teaser to the MV is making the anticipation even stronger for this lakorn. Seems like Sathit gets pretty touchy and physical with G. I had to do a double take at the scene where he grabs her to sit on his lap in the car and tries to force kiss her lol. Based on all the details and summaries I've read so far, it feels like this is almost a different lakorn from the original which is kind of a good thing.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh dang! That latest teaser to the MV is making the anticipation even stronger for this lakorn. Seems like Sathit gets pretty touchy and physical with G. I had to do a double take at the scene where he grabs her to sit on his lap in the car and tries to force kiss her lol. Based on all the details and summaries I've read so far, it feels like this is almost a different lakorn from the original which is kind of a good thing.
Agreed. By the far the best teaser so far. Gosh, I can't wait to see Mark in this reang character. Normally he always play the dorky boyish or gentlemen roles. Glad to see him in a different genre for a change.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you all for sharing na ka.

Yay....3 more days for the first episode to air on January 23rd...so can't wait!!!

Some spoiler pictures for episode 1....sorry I don't know how to do spoiler .

Car accident between Girawat and Sathit which made Sathit dislike Girawat....

Work rivals..... in which Pim (Noey) tried to delay Girawat so she would miss some premier fashion show event. However, Girawat made it to the event on time and got to wear the finale outfit....

Girawat's step father ordered his men to capture her. They also injected her with the sleeping pills......

Meanwhile Sathit's having lunch with girlfriend before the fetal accident....

Poor Sathit and Girawat......

cr:as tagged,mgr online, pantip

Last edited:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
U know that part where Mark particularly pick yaya up from her seat in the car is pretty intense first time seeing that. I've seen u know slap and kiss in the car but never that. Just thought it was interesting.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
yaya has the fierce look but she cant act fierce at all. she just doesnt seem convincing from watching those teasers. i was hoping she would blow me away, her acting still seems blah.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing. Thanks cookiies for translation. NYinterFC is planning to sub this lakorn. They're looking for help. If you would like to help, please give messages on their FB page https://www.facebook.com/NYinterFC/

♫[KARA+ENG SUB] คลื่นชีวิต (Kluen Cheewit) OST ิ่งห้ามยิ่งหวั่นไหวYing Harm Ying Won Whai
[ENG SUB] Kluen Cheewit คลื่นชีวิต (Waves of Life) Teaser 4 - NYinterFC

Last edited: