[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Okay... so Ch3 makes the original video private and re-uploads the MV again, removing the kiss scene. I'm guessing that's a sign that any real kisses will be ommitted in the airing of the lakorn as well. Wth!
Yeah that would totally suck if they took out those scenes. They are part of the story after all and this is a slap/kiss genre, meaning there SHOULD be real kisses. My guess is that they don't actually want to spoil it too much (and give us all too much of a preview) because I find it hard to imagine they could completely take those kisses out (it wouldn't work as well with the plot and context). I am REALLY hoping that that is the case. If not I'll be really irritated. However, once the lakorn airs, we may be able to see if they show those scenes in the opening or ending credits, rather than the MV... *Fingers crossed*

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah that would totally suck if they took out those scenes. They are part of the story after all and this is a slap/kiss genre, meaning there SHOULD be real kisses. My guess is that they don't actually want to spoil it too much (and give us all too much of a preview) because I find it hard to imagine they could completely take those kisses out (it wouldn't work as well with the plot and context). I am REALLY hoping that that is the case. If not I'll be really irritated. However, once the lakorn airs, we may be able to see if they show those scenes in the opening or ending credits, rather than the MV... *Fingers crossed*
The positive side of me is also thinking that they're only taking it out, believing that they spoiled too much but again, that's just silly since everyone watched it already. It's been such a hot topic at Pantip and everyone got so excited after seeing the MV. It would only backfire on Ch3 if they really do remove all the skinship. Lets all hope for the best.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks so pretty and she's a great crier. They look like they have might have chemistry too!

But it looks like they took out the part where Jee is an alcoholic right? I haven't seen any scenes in the teasers or mv where it even looks like she has a drinking problem. I wished they had kept it. It made Jee a much more complicated character.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I'm going to be angry if they get rid of the kiss scenes. Every freaken channels allowed kiss scenes. Why is channel 3 being such a prude about it?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, kiss scene looks more and more out of the question. Not just for this lakorn but in general if you are going to have a revenge lakorn what good does it do without a hot kiss...force kiss I mean. Besides, it's a waste of time shooting such a scene only to be cut out. The channel act like these celebrities are toddlers or something where a kiss here or there is considered illegal lol

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I just don't understand it... Last year for example when Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised aired, I was so impressed by the amount of REAL kisses Director Anne incorporated into it - and nor were any of them censored. Kim and James worked so well together too! More importantly, this was also a Channel 3 production, so why can't KC be like that as well?

saki

sarNie Adult
Lol Saki. I'm so ready for this lakorn to be on air now.
Lol that's just a joke btw, I was looking through GRGR related posts online...and then I saw Kluen Cheewit MV and Nadech's picture at the same time, it just appeared funny to me. Nadech is so good at facial expressions- he can be angry, funny and cute at the same time. :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Havent watched any of Yaya and Mark's lakorns since like 2012/2013 so I'm excited to watch this one! I've been waiting for them to pair up again since I saw them in TD. :love: Not a big fan of Mark anymore but dang he looks hot as heck.

How can they not allow kiss scenes in this lakorn?? In PCKN there were a lot so I don't think Ch3 still have their no kissing rule.

saki

sarNie Adult
There's this picture I saw
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPUC45lFk2v/

I wonder who Ji is talking to here because she looks mad and hurt at the same time. My guess is that it's her mom. :(

The mom in this lakorn sounds like the mom of a certain actress whose name begins with a K. Of course, the lakorn mom is going to be much worse.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This song is so good, it really makes u understand the characters more.

This lakorn looks good, can't wait for it
WAIT. Is Mark the 2nd P'ek who gets to kiss Yaya forreal?!!! Eeeek im so happy!!! I thought there would be none cause Markyaya might think it was weird, but they are actors and I'm glad they did it.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya looks so pretty and she's a great crier. They look like they have might have chemistry too!

But it looks like they took out the part where Jee is an alcoholic right? I haven't seen any scenes in the teasers or mv where it even looks like she has a drinking problem. I wished they had kept it. It made Jee a much more complicated character.

In this version the nangek wasn't drunk, but she was drugged by her step father who tried to rape her. She manage to escape and drove away. If I remember it right she talked to her manager on the phone as well as she tried not to lose her consiciousness from the drug. The reason why the praek keeps thinking that she were drunk was because the first time they met the nangek smelled alot of alcohol, and the reason to that was because the nangrai tried to mess with her so she won't go to another event in time.

Sorry for my bad english

saki

sarNie Adult
In this version the nangek wasn't drunk, but she was drugged by her step father who tried to rape her. She manage to escape and drove away. If I remember it right she talked to her manager on the phone as well as she tried not to lose her consiciousness from the drug. The reason why the praek keeps thinking that she were drunk was because the first time they met the nangek smelled alot of alcohol, and the reason to that was because the nangrai tried to mess with her so she won't go to another event in time.

Sorry for my bad english
Your english is great :) I wonder which version they're going to go with- evil stepfather drugs n'ek or evil stepfather wrecks her car. If they go with destroying the car, I wonder how the p'ek discovers it to use against him later.