[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
ok, all of updated spoilers will make me rewatch this lakorn for sure. I gave green light to this lakorn whatever it turns out. I hope that their screens will have enough for us to fin. Cheers for Mark and Yaya
I read the kiss sceen here and it's raeng and hot https://instagram.com/p/BPQDzS9FeEW/

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
This lakorn is totally my type of lakorn, but I haven't watch a single lakorn from Mark since 2013 & Yaya since 2014. I've become a distant fan, sadly. Hopefully this lakorn would make me fall back in love with Mark. He still has a soft spot in my heart, but i'm being stubborn and won't let him back in. lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Is that a real kisses scene or are they using the thumb technique again?
It's a real one. Both of his hands were cupping her face. If you watch the mv from youtube, and slow down the speed or pause it frame by frame; their lips definitely touched.

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Isn't there always two OST for lakorn . ? For opening and ending ..? Cause if there is I'm assuming the ending song will be sung by a girl to express Miss G's feelings since the opening OST pretty much gives us an insight on shatit's feelings..

cecilia

Staff member
For those who can't wait and want to know what's going on .. please listen at this youtube clip at your own risk. Ah! Their deed is mentioned in this clip too -- you'll hear the reason why and know how it happened lol

Their deed happens around 24'

ENDING SPOILER:
Jirawat is pregnant and refused to tell Sathi. She decided to quit the industry and told Suki that she's going to stop due to her pregnancy. Suki was shocked. Sathi learned the truth that Jirawat was drugged the night she hit his girlfriend. He felt disappointed at himself for being prejudice toward Jirawat and of the things he've done to her. At the same time, Chaiyan called to inform Sathi that Jirawat fell off the horse (during a drama shooting?) yet, hesitating to tell Sathi of Jirawat's pregnancy. Piyaku took the phone from Chaiyan and told Sathi via phone that Jirawat is pregnant. At the hospital, paparazzi found out that Jirawat is pregnant. They shout in demand/request to know who the father of her child is. Piyaku and Chaiyan came to the hospital with Jirawat. Piyaku told the paparazzi that Chaiyan is not the father. Jirawat got out of the hospital walk away but the paparazzi continue to mob her with questions/snapping photos. Sathi came by and walked toward Jirawat. He shielded her and told the paparazzi to stop taking pictures of her without permission, otherwise he'll sue them. Jirawat was surprised to hear this. Sathi announced to the paparazzi that he's the father of her child. Days later, Sathi became smitten with his child (in her womb) but Jirawat wants nothing to do with him. She walked away from him as he takes out the ring from his pocket and ask her to marry him. He said he cannot use the law to hold her down for marriage but he will use his heart to ask her for one. He confessed that he loves her and that he will try his best to be a good father to their children ... stay tune for the rest from the lakorn.

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
For those who can't wait and want to know what's going on .. please listen at this youtube clip at your own risk. Ah! Their deed is mentioned in this clip too -- you'll hear the reason why and know how it happened lol

Their deed happens around 24'

ENDING SPOILER:
Jirawat is pregnant and refused to tell Sathi. She decided to quit the industry and told Suki that she's going to stop due to her pregnancy. Suki was shocked. Sathi learned the truth that Jirawat was drugged the night she hit his girlfriend. He felt disappointed at himself for being prejudice toward Jirawat and of the things he've done to her. At the same time, Chaiyan called to inform Sathi that Jirawat fell off the horse (during a drama shooting?) yet, hesitating to tell Sathi of Jirawat's pregnancy. Piyaku took the phone from Chaiyan and told Sathi via phone that Jirawat is pregnant. At the hospital, paparazzi found out that Jirawat is pregnant. They shout in demand/request to know who the father of her child is. Piyaku and Chaiyan came to the hospital with Jirawat. Piyaku told the paparazzi that Chaiyan is not the father. Jirawat got out of the hospital walk away but the paparazzi continue to mob her with questions/snapping photos. Sathi came by and walked toward Jirawat. He shielded her and told the paparazzi to stop taking pictures of her without permission, otherwise he'll sue them. Jirawat was surprised to hear this. Sathi announced to the paparazzi that he's the father of her child. Days later, Sathi became smitten with his child (in her womb) but Jirawat wants nothing to do with him. She walked away from him as he takes out the ring from his pocket and ask her to marry him. He said he cannot use the law to hold her down for marriage but he will use his heart to ask her for one. He confessed that he loves her and that he will try his best to be a good father to their children ... stay tune for the rest from the lakorn.
It's really typical lakorn, all misunderstandings are until the end of episode.LOL he's a lawyer, can he find out sooner?

Last edited by a moderator:

cecilia

Staff member
It's really typical lakorn, all misunderstandings are until the end of episode.LOL he's a lawyer, can he find out sooner?
Evidences were destroyed ...

Jirawat's stepfather kept all the evidences from everyone and wants to use this to blackmail Jirawat to be his ... Sathi was able to use his 'other' finding to threaten Jirawat's stepfather that if he continues to hurt Jirawat then he'll expose all the bad things he has done in the past. The stepfather was not happy that Jirawat will not be his and don't want to see Sathi happy too so he gave the evidences of the accident to Sathi at work in hope to hurt them both (because he sense that the two start to like each other). This made Sathi upset as his recalls all the bad memories in confusion of not knowing what to do, to hurt Jirawat or to let her go. Jirawat's mom heard what her husband did and rushed to see Sathi to negotiate, ready to compensate. Sathi's pain/anger made him tell her that he will destroy the evidence only when Jirawat comes to negotiate things herself. Jirawat decided to follow through with Sathi's request and came to his house. Sathi harsh words made Jirawat sad. He says he's not like other men who surrounded her. The reason why he came to her was to seek justice for his girlfriend. And if he were to touch her that night it is to destroy her pride/ego and take revenge for his girlfriend. He will hurt her, make her feel very low and useless, as if she's dying alive. It will make her look shameful/scarred for the rest of her life to be known as selling her pride and honor to sleep with a man to avoid being jailed. Jirawat is heart broken and can't control herself. She pulled Sathi closer and screamed at him, "then do it. Kiss me, sleep with me, take my pride/honor and take your revenge of me for killing your lover." Sathi can't control his mood and his pain. He pulled her to kiss with revenge and love. Jirawat wants to stop him but held back so that this bad dream will come to an end soon. Sathi doesn't want to do this to Jirawat but because of anger, pain, the needs to control, and wanting to win, he continues. In the end, Jirawat lost herself to him unwillingly to pay of the vengeance he has for her.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didn't like how in the old verison, P'ek got engaged to his side chick, I'm like..for real? What happen to the love of ur life that u can't forget & determine to seek revenge ? He sure move on fast :risas3: with another woman but only to come back & forgive his enemy & confess his dying love need a savior .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. In the old version, p'ek got engaged to his side chick bc he wanted to n'ek suffer more with jealousy, but end up setting a trap for himself.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Okay... so Ch3 makes the original video private and re-uploads the MV again, removing the kiss scene. I'm guessing that's a sign that any real kisses will be ommitted in the airing of the lakorn as well. Wth!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Okay... so Ch3 makes the original video private and re-uploads the MV again, removing the kiss scene. I'm guessing that's a sign that any real kisses will be ommitted in the airing of the lakorn as well. Wth!
What the point did they remove the kiss scene when already aired it. I just hope they thought they spilled too much. Don't cut the kiss scene and intimate scenes. Will she act cute role forever???