[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Well if they toned down the story and characters, it's possible that the revenge might be toned down as well. N'ek might be shown as an irresponsible brat (not necessarily a drunk) who gets away with everything because she's a famous model- that's reason enough to get pissed off with her. There are a lot of road accidents that involve irresponsible people who use their money or connections to escape justice, alcohol isn't always involved. Too bad though, if they remove it it won't be as dark a character :/
Then, there's nothing to feel sorry for if n'ek is a typical brat. It's all her fault. Lol. N'ek in the old version was an alcoholic, but she didn't drive drunk. She took a sip of alcohol on the night of accident and they found a flask in her car and assume she drove drunk.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Then, there's nothing to feel sorry for if n'ek is a typical brat. It's all her fault. Lol. N'ek in the old version was an alcoholic, but she didn't drive drunk. She took a sip of alcohol on the night of accident and they found a flask in her car and assume she drove drunk.
It's kinda scary after I thought this drama , like she killed his gf and in the end they are together !(he knew about that and she became a murder!?) It's just crazy to think about it! I can't imagine , hope (and glad that ) it will only exist in lakorns! lolz!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Before when all of Yaya's roles were cutesy, sweet, etc...people were saying she needs a different role, stronger role, blah, blah, blah, etc...and now with this role, some are saying it's more suitable for others (such as Matt)??? I think Yaya is good for this role.

Anyways, does anyone know who's going to sub this drama?

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
It's kinda scary after I thought this drama , like she killed his gf and in the end they are together !(he knew about that and she became a murder!?) It's just crazy to think about it! I can't imagine , hope (and glad that ) it will only exist in lakorns! lolz!
Well, if the accident wasn't her fault or someone touched her car to kill her but his gf dead instead, they can love each other like Korean drama.
Can't wait for this lakorn, I have nothing to watch right now

saki

sarNie Adult
What i mean is that she has the image ( the public image) of being a bratty hi so or something like that, but she's actually nice and not like that in real life, which leads others (p'ek included) to misjudge her, especially when the accident happens. This is just a theory though, i'm actually not sure how they'll pull it off.

saki

sarNie Adult
actually a lot of things exist in lakorn land that shouldn't. I couldn't figure out how the couple in jlr and sawan biang and plenty others end up together when the p'ek was so evil but they seem to be big hits and people love them. At least here, the n'ek did not actually do anything it was an accident. A lot of these things are not realistic but they aren't questioned in those other lakorn... I think this is actually not as bad since n'ek is innocent of any crime- I think :)

I think matt will nail the role if it was written like the old version. Yaya might be more suited to this new version. There are a lot of other lakorns where i think another actress would have been perfect but the one who was cast does a decent or acceptable job, so we will see. Overall i think it's good she's (ya) getting a more mature role, whether the n'ek is an alcoholic or not it's still different from her usual thing. For younger gen actresses -to try more grown up roles and pair up with other male leads once in awhile is definitely a positive.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I just watch the mv ost and I CANNOT WAIT for this to air....look like there will be r scene and some slap kiss scenes too. Hurry up Jan 23.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Thinking of it out of the blue this is Mark first lakorn he bedded n'ek and become a daddy and it's yaya second lakorn being prego. The imaginations I'm taking myself to lmao.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Well, if the accident wasn't her fault or someone touched her car to kill her but his gf dead instead, they can love each other like Korean drama.
Can't wait for this lakorn, I have nothing to watch right now
Hmm! I've watched the old version , from what I saw , it's definitely a murder case but all crazy things can happen in drama world! me too , can't wait!! Watching again Neung nai Suang and pope ruk bec of them

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I just saw the Ost. Can't wait to watch this drama. I wish everyone who participated In This drama good luck specially Yaya and Mark.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG! Thanks for posting the OST MV. I don't remember when I last saw a real clear KISS scene between pranang in Thai lakorns.. and now .. I finally saw markyaya kiss . My heart flutters for them . Chemistry on point though ! A couple more days ..

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited for this! It's going to be exciting to see Yaya play her character. I believe she portrayed it well. I also hope this lakorn will make me like Mark as an actor.