[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

enzek

sarNie Adult
Nadech kissed Kim in RP??? Well if you consider his nose touching her cheek, or his face burying in her hair, or a forehead kiss as kissing, then I guess it's kissing. Alex's character in RP had two or three kiss scenes with Kim and he's not even the p'ek. I think I watched RP enough to say there were no real kisses between Nadech and Kim. Like heck, I watched the whole drama waiting for at least a kiss on the cheek and I never got it, all I got was a kiss on the forehead at the last minute of the drama.

And I'm assuming people here want some REAL actions between Mark and Yaya since this is supposed to be a slap/kiss genre. I mean, doesn't Yaya's character supposed to be pregnant in here? You can't be pregnant by nose touching her or forehead kissing her lol.

And married/in a relationship or not, an actor should be able to distinguish between work and personal. Those actors are the ones that should be acknowledge for, for their professionalism in their field of work. A kiss or any type of intimacy should not be an issue for a professional actor. Of course there are many cases where religion comes into play, and I totally understand that. But if Yaya wants to maintain her purity for only Nadech, then that's her choice not ours.
i totally agree with your comment.

i know lakorn with angle kiss or no real kiss scene thingy although now there some improvement about that. i don't care much about the kiss scene in lakorn issue but the weird thing for me is when some people said that there will no kiss in a lakorn coz that p'ek girlfriend/n'ek boyfriend is n'ek/p'ek friend. i meant they're only acting here not like real or whatnot. if kiss will be weird coz of that then that mean the actor/actress should only act that with people that are not their friend?o_O

if it like aff i understand coz as i know she don't do real kiss in all her lakorn but when the reason is coz "they are friend" off screen that is really weird. but like you said it the actor/actress choice.

"You can't be pregnant by nose touching her or forehead kissing her"

:risas3::risas3::risas3:

there's r scene here so that why she get prego LOL

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan Well I remember I've seen a bts pic of Alex and Kim's lips touching but of course the drama didn't aired any of that, but I could be wrong. However, he did steal a kiss or two from Kim on the cheek, which is more than Nadech's character (actually it's WAY more).

@enzek I respect Yaya if she doesn't want to do those type of scenes in respect to her friendship with Kim, but it's all acting and a kiss or two will not kill their friendship. And I think Kim is mature enough to know it's all work, she herself has mooched quite a bit of actors already and if Mark does mooch Yaya I think it's going to be fine. I think Kim might be happy to have her best friend act as her man's lover interest than some other actress lol.

saki

sarNie Adult
i totally agree with your comment.

i know lakorn with angle kiss or no real kiss scene thingy although now there some improvement about that. i don't care much about the kiss scene in lakorn issue but the weird thing for me is when some people said that there will no kiss in a lakorn coz that p'ek girlfriend/n'ek boyfriend is n'ek/p'ek friend. i meant they're only acting here not like real or whatnot. if kiss will be weird coz of that then that mean the actor/actress should only act that with people that are not their friend?o_O

if it like aff i understand coz as i know she don't do real kiss in all her lakorn but when the reason is coz "they are friend" off screen that is really weird. but like you said it the actor/actress choice.

"You can't be pregnant by nose touching her or forehead kissing her"

:risas3::risas3::risas3:

there's r scene here so that why she get prego LOL
Yeah, I guess you have a point there. It was weird for me at first because Yaya and Kim are friends, but if they're all ok with it then I don't mind if there's a kiss between Mark and Yaya. It really doesn't matter to me if there is one or not as long as i like the lakorn.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
Its like fai luang where n.ek agree to sleep with p.ek to help her sister. My kind of lakorn. Is there an old link to watch this in youtube. I wasn't into lakorn only ancient chinese back then so I missed a lot of good ones.
You can find Fai Luang on Viki, it goes by Pretend Love --> here

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So much emotions in their eyes on the picture they are looking at one another. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Mark in this different role.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
So much emotions in their eyes on the picture they are looking at one another. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Mark in this different role.
This wait is such a torture :pancarta:. They need to aired this ASAP.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
The pictures all look great... I am dying waiting for this to come out! It has been under production for so long, I thought I must've missed it or something. I've been looking back at a few pages of this wiki and discovered the term "raeng lakorn". I'm half Thai and so I know "raeng" means strong, so does this mean it's like a "strong" lakorn (in other words, full of drama)?

enzek

sarNie Adult
The pictures all look great... I am dying waiting for this to come out! It has been under production for so long, I thought I must've missed it or something. I've been looking back at a few pages of this wiki and discovered the term "raeng lakorn". I'm half Thai and so I know "raeng" means strong, so does this mean it's like a "strong" lakorn (in other words, full of drama)?
i'm non thai but as i know it kinda mean has full of dramatic, slap kiss & rawr/bed scenes type of lakorn:)

enzek

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I guess you have a point there. It was weird for me at first because Yaya and Kim are friends, but if they're all ok with it then I don't mind if there's a kiss between Mark and Yaya. It really doesn't matter to me if there is one or not as long as i like the lakorn.
well everyone has their opinion LOL

yeah i hope the script is good so i will enjoy it.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Only in Thai lakorns where r-scene is taking lightly by the viewers. In real life, I would be calling the cops and pressing charges for sexual assault, stalking, and threats. :risas3:

You really do have to be open minded when watching kiss slap genre and understand it's just entertainment, a wicked crazy one, but only entertainment. Do not react it in your personal life. You will be in deep sh*t!

Although this is my fav genre, I do dread the bickering between the pra’nangs and the crazy rai plots. I feel that sometimes it's so over the top and just way too much. As long as the sweet moments get as much air time as the angst moments, I will be happy. I just hate it when the storyline consists of 80% misunderstanding/angst moments and 20% happy moments.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Only in Thai lakorns where r-scene is taking lightly by the viewers. In real life, I would be calling the cops and pressing charges for sexual assault, stalking, and threats. :risas3:

You really do have to be open minded when watching kiss slap genre and understand it's just entertainment, a wicked crazy one, but only entertainment. Do not react it in your personal life. You will be in deep sh*t!

Although this is my fav genre, I do dread the bickering between the pra’nangs and the crazy rai plots. I feel that sometimes it's so over the top and just way too much. As long as the sweet moments get as much air time as the angst moments, I will be happy. I just hate it when the storyline consists of 80% misunderstanding/angst moments and 20% happy moments.
just like instead be with sweet & nice guy who defend you, being there for you when you're in problem, entertain you when you feel sad, the female lead choose the male lead that insult, force kiss you, grabbing you wrist & do other harassment in korean dramas. in real life i think that woman is a masochist LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny

Nope, the percentage is wrong , for this lakorn misunderstanding/angst/bickering 98% LOL happy moment are 1.9% & then love confession+ beach ending .1%

sarN

sarNie Granny
just like instead be with sweet & nice guy who defend you, being there for you when you're in problem, entertain you when you feel sad, the female lead choose the male lead that insult, force kiss you, grabbing you wrist & do other harassment in korean dramas. in real life i think that woman is a masochist LOL
LOL true! The nice guy left out in the rain while the bad boys get the girl , especially in revenge lakorn , no matter how awful & abusive the p'ek was , just his love confession or she pregnant w/ his baby , which ever come first , she will forgive him LOL , regardless how lame that sound I still love my lakorn ^^