[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I feel tricked, this should have finished months ago. Mark and Yaya have so much chemistry in pics this time around. This is going to be my most anticipated lakorn.
Is my most anticipated lakorn too. Im so sad :( that there isn't even a date for this to come out.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Does that mean there will a an r scene :eek:
according to synopsis, it seem so. this isslapandkiss genre with p'ek losing his fiancee because of n'ek. he will seek revenge so...rscenesw

is therebabysw as well?

their wardrobe is good. i wonder how many episodes this lakorn will be?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
according to synopsis, it seem so. this isslapandkiss genre with p'ek losing his fiancee because of n'ek. he will seek revenge so...rscenesw

is therebabysw as well?

their wardrobe is good. i wonder how many episodes this lakorn will be?
Oh yay! Lol i shouldnt be happy. I saw the pic of MarkYaya crying so I quickly came on here to read about it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well according to the old version yes she is pregnant after the p'ek demanded that she make up for the death of his fiance by sleeping with him. At first she agrees to it but she changes her mind last minute and he rapes her. P'ek comes to beg for her forgiveness at the end after he finds out she is pregnant and that she secretly took care of his fiance's mother.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, even though the old version did have an rscene BUT they might twist it bit to she agreed to sleep w/ him instead of her changing her mind at the last minute like what happen in the old version which lead to
willing|rsceneswslapandkissbabysw

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Well, even though the old version did have an rscene BUT they might twist it bit to she agreed to sleep w/ him instead of her changing her mind at the last minute like what happen in the old version which lead to
willing|rsceneswslapandkissbabysw
Its like fai luang where n.ek agree to sleep with p.ek to help her sister. My kind of lakorn. Is there an old link to watch this in youtube. I wasn't into lakorn only ancient chinese back then so I missed a lot of good ones.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Its like fai luang where n.ek agree to sleep with p.ek to help her sister. My kind of lakorn. Is there an old link to watch this in youtube. I wasn't into lakorn only ancient chinese back then so I missed a lot of good ones.
You can find it on YT but it's in Khmer dubs. I want to watch in Thai but hard to find.
They're better to finish filming now. I have nothing to watch now

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' yup! Isn't it annoying when n'ek agree to sleep w/ p'ek but at the last minute change her mind LOL , I haven't saw one n'ek that actually gone thur it , she always end up putting up a fight the first time LOL

BBelly

sarNie Egg
It's fully subbed on Viki.