[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just watched the tser again! I thought this lakorn is done filming T.T im really excited to see them together, its also a Slap/kiss lakorn from Lakorn thai :eek: im so excited because P' Aew is the director too! Will there be an R scene? hehe

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I love them together ! I can't wait anymore ! But glad that they're filming alot lately !!!! I can already tell that khun sathit and Ms. G are falling for each other .

Last edited:

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Не могу дождаться, чтобы посмотреть этот Lakorn! Nadech обязательно смотреть его!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Many people cannot wait for this either.

It has been awhile since Yaya has a lakorn out, almost a year already.

People also anticipate this since Yaya will play a new character, a very dramatic role, and out of her comfort zone.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Many people cannot wait for this either.

It has been awhile since Yaya has a lakorn out, almost a year already.

People also anticipate this since Yaya will play a new character, a very dramatic role, and out of her comfort zone.
I miss Yaya so much, can wait to see her in this new role. Do you know when will this lakorn could possibly come out? personally I think I might come out at the end of this year since they are still filming and after that they have to do editing :/ i wish I'm wrong

ayoepan

sarNie Egg
I miss Yaya so much, can wait to see her in this new role. Do you know when will this lakorn could possibly come out? personally I think I might come out at the end of this year since they are still filming and after that they have to do editing :/ i wish I'm wrong
Like all you girls here, I have been craving to watch this lakorn. Seeing glimpse of their pictures and the wardrobes (they have amazing wardrobes!! i'm drooling!!), I dont think I can be patient anymore...
I heard that this lakorn will be completing filming this month (most probably in the middle of June) and predicted that KC will be aired on October this year...
But I'm crossing my finger that it'll be aired earlier than October >___<

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm hoping it is before October for real i cannot wait any longer. I'm just a little sad that this lakorn is not that promoted. I see the pictures but they only give so little. I'm hoping for more hype and more pictures, more.