[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt likes to exaggerate her words...she sometimes dragged on a single word longer than she should. But of all the three Matt is way too out there to take her too seriously. She does things so randomly that even her best friend (yard) doesn't understand lol. Yard told her, you are my best friend but at times I still don't know what you are trying to say :coverlaf:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
Matt likes to exaggerate her words...she sometimes dragged on a single word longer than she should. But of all the three Matt is way too out there to take her too seriously. She does things so randomly that even her best friend (yard) doesn't understand lol. Yard told her, you are my best friend but at times I still don't know what you are trying to say :coverlaf:

Yard & Matt are bffs?  :heart:  :heart:  Yard's one of my favs! I've never favored Matt but I enjoyed some of her lakorns. I like her off screen personality more than anything.

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya is beautiful and sexy in these pics :spin:  :spin: . I was afraid at first when I saw her in dungaree a few days ago. 
She's naturally cute but she shows that she can be mature and sexy too :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Keeping dolling her gorgeous self up! No more buns and jumpsuits please. I can't wait to see her in this role. I know she likes to do a lot of research before playing a character. I have faith that she'll be able to pull this off.