[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow you have good eyes, i cant see the line and usually that is my pet peeves lol. I love the color of the dress. That type of dress in neutral color makes it extra sexy because it feels like barely there. People think those bright red or deep black looks sexy but neutral, thats just like an angel wanting to tease but still need to maintain her wings. Lol

This is by far THE best fitting shoot.

Now as for the cast and lakorn. I still can't see Toey as the nang'rai. She just doesn't have that in her. It'll be very challenging. I hope they don't make her into one of those annoying nang'ek that are dumb but a deeper smarter one that planned things well.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Toey's character isn't a full on rai or your typical nonsensical rai but just a jealous/possessive wife so I think Toey can handle it.

I didn't noticed the panty line until you point it out...it's just barely there but it's still going to bother me; it was one of my favorite picture but no more...I'll stick with the half shot then  :whatever:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lakorn_addict said:
Toey's character isn't a full on rai or your typical nonsensical rai but just a jealous/possessive wife so I think Toey can handle it.

I didn't noticed the panty line until you point it out...it's just barely there but it's still going to bother me; it was one of my favorite picture but no more...I'll stick with the half shot then  :whatever:
Oh boy, a possessive wife? Yeah she's going to annoy me.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
That is if they kept it to the old version...she practically pushed her husband to start liking the n'ek because of her paranoia. But her character was also what driven the P'ek to see the n'ek as a home wrecker and giving him a reason to treat her that way....so you can see her a cupid if you want to look at it as a silver lining. lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd rather see that line than seeing her in tong with that dress being so short. 

:secret:  Just my conservative talking, since Yaya is still very young. lolz.  But yeah she look quite sexy, can not wait to see how she will pull it off.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ew no, lol I don't like thongs either but they do have seamless undies now that makes it seem like you're not wearing anything.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I hate tong too, but just saying. :whahuh:

The stylish might have not thought of that, and let Yaya wear her own. :lolyup:  But is all cool, hope they will be done with filming quickly so we can watch it faster. :clap:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ew no, lol I don't like thongs either but they do have seamless undies now that makes it seem like you're not wearing anything.
I don't like thongs either, but the seamless undies still shows lines under a thin dress. Those pics of Yaya are unedited so you can see everything. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol we are too focus on her undies lol i feel like a perv haha. I think she still wears it better then us, wait i meant me lol

You know in some of her half facial picture reminds me of teya rogers.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:lmao3: undies...undies...

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol we are too focus on her undies lol i feel like a perv haha. I think she still wears it better then us, wait i meant me lol

You know in some of her half facial picture reminds me of teya rogers.
Yes, she has been compared to Teya Rogers before.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That dress is not that attractive on Yaya...the first thing I noticed is her underwear lines...such a no-no lol. The color of the dress doesn't help since you can easily spot it. But with the dress so tight I am not sure if a black one even matter.

They could have picked something sexier that doesn't hug her butt so tight and if so they should have let her wear something...anyway, not sure why the lines always bothers me regardless of who it happens to :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find Yaya beautiful and womanly sexy in the champagne dress. Lol. I wouldn't even notice the panty lines if you all hadn't pointed them out. I honestly don't have a problem with it because she is covered up nicely in the front with a classy revealing back. I've seen more skimpy dresses. At least she has undies on. It'd be worse if we can see other things like a thong.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
I'm excited for this lakorn, finally some difficult role for these two instead of the bubbly/goodie too shoe characters. This will hope them grow as actors/actress ^_^

and wowser, read the previous comments and one word DRAMA hehe..

looking forward to being more involved in this thread ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
She is pretty. I only saw one lakorn of her & same w/ mark . I like the old version ^^^ but I didn't like how the p' ek move on so fast b/c he hook up w/ that other dude sister who is n'ek friend lmaoo so fast & then back to loving the n'ek ? I even remember she questions why he have a change of heart from saying his dead girlfriend is the love of his life to love her .

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I don't think the P'ek ever truly loved the N'ek's lawyer's sister other than just as a friend. I think its more that he was pressured into a relationship with her because she was a nice girl and felt that she would be the right fit. He was too nice in not trying to hurt her feeling, typical P'ek actions...more considerate of other girls feeling than the N'ek's. 

I think he had always been interested in the n'ek but felt that it was a little wrong to love her because she was the one who killed his fiancee. There was a little lack of storyline buildup of how he had a change of heart into liking the n'ek in the previous version but I blame that on the typical lakorn during that period...the P'ek was always super aggressive and the N'ek is pretty forgiving.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yup, that little part does bother me , blame it on the writer, they love to make us good girl fall for the aggressive type p'ek & all it took was ' I love you ' & she will completely fall to pieces & said ' why didn't you told me' then everything clear up with rainbow & sunshine. Back in the 90' there wasn't enough groveling --- well, except Rabum Satan ^^^^