[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
@ImmaSingaholic - Thank you for the summary.

I just finished episode 1. I'm quite impress with Yaya portrayal as Jeed. She blew me away with her acting. I'm so glad she's not an alcoholic. It makes her character more likable. Mark is a little stiff but it's still too early to critique his acting ability.

So far I'm loving it! I can tell this is going to be a good lakorn. I will definitely tune in some more.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@ImmaSingaholic thank you! Thought I posted that but I guess I didn't.

Yaya was great, wow I haven't watched her lakorn since GRGR but dannnng. She makes me so teary esp at the funeral. I thought Mark was good, just couldn't take him that seriously when he's mad but like I said he's a great crier!! Yuck, that was her stepdad ewwwwwww

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
How can we see the review , like rating!??
Did they achieved a good rating /start!?
I hope they will get a good rating!!! Because they deserved it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's a war created in his heart either he is right or wrong he need to go through until the end until his heart find peace again

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Liking this so far. I was only going to watch up until Prim died and mostly just for Yaya after that, and my my Yaya has improved quite a bit. I'm not even a Mark fan but he has improved quite a bit as well, definitely much better than his lakorn with Patricia lol.

varda

sarNie Hatchling
I was really hoping that someone will sub this lakorn, but up until now there's none that I can found.

OTOH WOW i LOVE the first episode, good pace and very intense. Can't wait for the second one :D

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I was really hoping that someone will sub this lakorn, but up until now there's none that I can found.

OTOH WOW i LOVE the first episode, good pace and very intense. Can't wait for the second one :D
I've heard that NYinterfan gonna sub , but they need some help and if there is no one to help , it will take longer time to sub!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG! Worth the wait! YayA improved so much. I like how this lakorn is going at a nice pace and not dragging . It keeps you on your toes. Indeed its dramatic . I love it and I can't wait to see how jee and sathits love story will unfold ..

fresh

sarNie Adult
NYinterFC's planning to sub it. But there's only 1 translator so far. Please contact their FB if you can help with either translation, timing and encoding. We'll be very appreciated with your help.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't believe the first episode is already out, I will try and wait for the episode to be subbed first before watching. Also Yaya character in this is named Jeed? Funny since the last time I fully watched her in anything was DJK and her name was Jeed in that lakorn too lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Impressive. I like the flow. Yaya's acting has improved a lot. I hope she continues to take on strong roles like this.