[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Really enjoying EP 1 so far. The story is flowing at a good pace and I'm quite impressed with Yaya's acting. I didn't expect her to exude that much sex appeal and confidence of Miss but from what I'm seeing, she's convincing and relatable in her portrayal. So many actresses overeact when they play a confident role; they seem to think that raising their eyebrows and screeching their voice every second is equivalent to harshness when it's not. Yaya doesn't seem to do that which is good. She's also improved on her crying scenes. Not the absolute best but definitely a step up from her previous lakorns where she struggled with emoting. I know majority of people think that if someone is able to cry beautifully and show a lot of tears then that person is a good crier and I respect that opinion. However, I personally measure good crying abilities by looking at the character and scenario and whether I'm able to form a connection with the actor/actress. If someone is a tough cookie and bawls out crying like a baby at something typical, then that's not really acting in accordance to the role or storyline. Or as a praek, if you're suppose to be sauve, powerful and sophisticated but end up showing too much feminitity in your crying scenes, that ain't gonna work either. And realistically speaking, no one looks beautiful when they're crying and their emotions are unstable. I was worried through watching all the teasers that Yaya's crying would come off forced and out of character but seeing the way episode one is being executed, that's no longer an issue. Some producers are already coming out to praise her through social media which is a nice sign of achievement and encouragement. May this be the open door for Yaya to even more complex and challenging roles with different productions. Nychaa is cute as Dao. Toey is also doing well in her respective role but I wish she would lay it off on the contact lens. Yaya wears them too but hopefully not in every scene. Still not feeling Marky Boy though. When he's suppose to be emotional, he underacts and when he's acting agressive, he's too over the top. There's no middle ground at all. Now I understand why P'Aew Amphaiphorn seemed the most worried about him out of all the casts and it reminds me of when Kru Ngor, one of the most famous acting coaches in the industry who talked about his weaknesses as an actor and how difficult it was to coach him. He has no sensitivity as an actor. This role of Sathit seems way out of his element but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt since this is only the introduction. I'll watch a few more episodes to further make a better judgement of his abilities and maybe I'll see better signs of improvement.

Last edited:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
it was really niiiiiiiiice first ep and love Yaya acting this girl really talented love her and Mark did a good job i cant wait to see there interaction with each other and their fighting/love scenes

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Is anyone subbing this? Haven't watched any lakorns lately.

saki

sarNie Adult
Ep 1 part 3:
Ep 1 part 4:
Ep 1 part 5:
Thanks for the video links! Do you have the last part? Hope we get an english sub soon.

Really fast paced and entertaining. Some scenes are hard to watch (even if I do not understand) like- I wonder why the mom hates Ji so much? :( Ji's friendship with Daraka (nychaa) is :icon12:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya blew me away! She looks so fierce and her emotional scenes were just on point <3 On the other hand, although Mark is my favorite boy yet I think he needs some room of improvement. Super glad that these two get out of their comfort zones ^^

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Yes, I want. Thanks :)
Sure thing. Please do share. Much appreciated. Thank you :)

SPOILERS ALERT! If you do not want spoilers DON'T READ THIS POST!

SUMMARY OF EPISODE 1

Okay so my Thai is pretty limited and I'll try my best to explain the plot because roughly I know what's going on. And sorry if I got something wrong!
So Jeed (Yaya) was shooting her drama with a scene saying "true love isn't real" and they tells her she did good and she said that's how she feels in real life. She was supposed to go to a fashion show who Pim (Noey) was in it, and Pim hates her so she did something that caused Jeed had to stay behind to shoot more scenes and she won't be able to get to the show in time. But because the director Chaiyan was nice he let her off early and she rushed there. She ran into a guy and some alcohol splashed on her but she didn't clean because she was in a hurry. And Sathit (Mark) was catching a bad guy on the way Jeed's car hit his car and he thought she was drunk and they were fighting about how she's rude and all and she gave him some money and left and he was all pissed and shit. Jeed got to the show in time (without rehearsing and without Pim's knowledge) she slides into the show and closes the show. Pim and Jeed got into a fight because Pim insults her about her mom and stuff about how she got into the acting career is to catch rich guys. Back to Sathit, he had dinner with his fiance and he left early because work calls. He left her at the bus stop because she says she will go home by herself by calling a taxi. After the show she was going to drive home to her condo and the old rich guy who was her stepfather wants to rape her (EWWW) and injects her with some drug but Jeed escaped and drive really fast away. She was scared because they chased her but they lost her and suddenly she felt dizzy (effects from the drugs) and she called her manager to help her. Then her car hit Sathit's fiance really hard and its too late for her to stop the car, she was badly hurt. His fiance was on the phone with Sathit and he overheard Jeed's voice and know it was woman not a man. Jeed's manager tried to covered up the whole thing and asks another guy to take the blame and keep denying all the rumours. Sathit knew he didn't do it because he knew it was woman and he knew it was Jeed because that man worked for her and he saw him on the same day when Jeed asked him to settle the problem where she hit his car. His fiance at first was in ICU, but later died. Jeed had nightmares about it and at first she cannot remember that she hit the woman but later on she remembers after she saw her manager speaking about it on the news. Piak (Toey) is like a producer or something who hates Jeed and keep wanting to replace her from her dramas because she thinks she is having an affair with her husband Chaiyan (Louis) but he said nothing happened because they are only friends and they've known each other from school, Piak doesn't believe. Piak and Sathit are like a family so Jeed just made more enemies. Jeed wanted to confess that she did it because she feels guilty and she feels very conflicted. Her stepfather who is very rich also help to cover it all up by getting rid of evidence (I think). Jeed has a bad relationship with her mother she thinks her mom is a gold digger and she never cared or loved her. Jeed went to the funeral, did not confess she did it. But Sathit knew, saw her and just lash out on her calling her selfish and fake and doesn't feel remorse (when he threw the money at Yaya's face I WAS LIKE NOOO don't hurt her beautiful face HAHAHAAH). Later Jeed got a phone call from her pervert stepfather where he told her he helped her to solve the problem and blackmail her and still wants her to be with him (EWWWWW AGAIN) and of course she refuses. Sathit checked the GPS and look for witnesses for proof to convict Jeed said she is lying because that night she did not go home with her manager (like her manager said) and she was the driver. Jeed found a worker who she thinks saw her that night I think she wants to prove that the stepfather and his men assaulted/trying to kidnap her and Sathit thinks she just want to further cover it up and she provokes him saying that if he has evidence he is welcomed to arrest her.

THAT'S ALL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling

SPOILERS ALERT! If you do not want spoilers DON'T READ THIS POST!

SUMMARY OF EPISODE 1

Okay so my Thai is pretty limited and I'll try my best to explain the plot because roughly I know what's going on. And sorry if I got something wrong!
So Jeed (Yaya) was shooting her drama with a scene saying "true love isn't real" and they tells her she did good and she said that's how she feels in real life. She was supposed to go to a fashion show who Pim (Noey) was in it, and Pim hates her so she did something that caused Jeed had to stay behind to shoot more scenes and she won't be able to get to the show in time. But because the director Chaiyan was nice he let her off early and she rushed there. She ran into a guy and some alcohol splashed on her but she didn't clean because she was in a hurry. And Sathit (Mark) was catching a bad guy on the way Jeed's car hit his car and he thought she was drunk and they were fighting about how she's rude and all and she gave him some money and left and he was all pissed and shit. Jeed got to the show in time (without rehearsing and without Pim's knowledge) she slides into the show and closes the show. Pim and Jeed got into a fight because Pim insults her about her mom and stuff about how she got into the acting career is to catch rich guys. Back to Sathit, he had dinner with his fiance and he left early because work calls. He left her at the bus stop because she says she will go home by herself by calling a taxi. After the show she was going to drive home to her condo and the old rich guy who was her stepfather wants to rape her (EWWW) and injects her with some drug but Jeed escaped and drive really fast away. She was scared because they chased her but they lost her and suddenly she felt dizzy (effects from the drugs) and she called her manager to help her. Then her car hit Sathit's fiance really hard and its too late for her to stop the car, she was badly hurt. His fiance was on the phone with Sathit and he overheard Jeed's voice and know it was woman not a man. Jeed's manager tried to covered up the whole thing and asks another guy to take the blame and keep denying all the rumours. Sathit knew he didn't do it because he knew it was woman and he knew it was Jeed because that man worked for her and he saw him on the same day when Jeed asked him to settle the problem where she hit his car. His fiance at first was in ICU, but later died. Jeed had nightmares about it and at first she cannot remember that she hit the woman but later on she remembers after she saw her manager speaking about it on the news. Piak (Toey) is like a producer or something who hates Jeed and keep wanting to replace her from her dramas because she thinks she is having an affair with her husband Chaiyan (Louis) but he said nothing happened because they are only friends and they've known each other from school, Piak doesn't believe. Piak and Sathit are like a family so Jeed just made more enemies. Jeed wanted to confess that she did it because she feels guilty and she feels very conflicted. Her stepfather who is very rich also help to cover it all up by getting rid of evidence (I think). Jeed has a bad relationship with her mother she thinks her mom is a gold digger and she never cared or loved her. Jeed went to the funeral, did not confess she did it. But Sathit knew, saw her and just lash out on her calling her selfish and fake and doesn't feel remorse (when he threw the money at Yaya's face I WAS LIKE NOOO don't hurt her beautiful face HAHAHAAH). Later Jeed got a phone call from her pervert stepfather where he told her he helped her to solve the problem and blackmail her and still wants her to be with him (EWWWWW AGAIN) and of course she refuses. Sathit checked the GPS and look for witnesses for proof to convict Jeed said she is lying because that night she did not go home with her manager (like her manager said) and she was the driver. Jeed found a worker who she thinks saw her that night I think she wants to prove that the stepfather and his men assaulted/trying to kidnap her and Sathit thinks she just want to further cover it up and she provokes him saying that if he has evidence he is welcomed to arrest her.

THAT'S ALL GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow so many positive reviews! I am torn between watching it now and join the conversation in this forum or wait til all the episodes are in and binged watch til the end. :confused12:

Can't wait...:aaaaa: