[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
This took over Great and Chippy's lakorn so it'll air on Monday/Tuesday at 8:30am US central time (that's 20.30 in military time). Great and Chippy's lakorn ended this past Tuesday so the answer to your question is there will be two episodes for next week, starting Monday, 1/23 and 1/24.
It's replacing Kon La Kaub Fa Great and Chippy, so monday and tuesday night slots.
Thank you both for that! It really helps :)

saki

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone, new fan here.. I have actually been a silent lurker on this site for the past few months. I only starting watching Thai lakorn sometime in June of 2016 so forgive me if I appear clueless about the culture. I have only seen 3 lakorns so far when I saw the trailer for this and was completely sold. I don't know much about Yaya or Mark's history (I did watch Yaya's GRGR with Nadech) but honestly I think shes looking very fierce and sexy while also vulnerable and touching in these trailers. This is probably gonna be a long essay lol but I just wanted to share my thoughts on what I have seen on this thread. I think a lot of people are used to seeing her act all cute and sweet that they can't see her acting in a fierce role. This is unfortunate but imo shes done a convincing job for me...maybe its easier for me to see her in this character because I have only seen 1 drama of her's and also because her face reminds me a lot of other Victoria Secret models who are considered to be cute AND sexy such as Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes. I actually think that Yaya is one of the very few actresses in Thailand who can play a fierce/sexy role and a cute/good girl role (the other being Vill). Both Yaya and Vill have a very sensual appeal thats rare to find in other actresses. I noticed that most other actresses can either play good girl all the time or sexy girl all the time. BTW having a high voice doesnt mean shes being cute..I watched few episodes of lakorns with Ann and Kim and I noticed that they also have very high voices. This is especially the case in Kim's lakorn with Nadech where her voice was wayyyy higher than Yaya's has ever been yet no one complained about that taking away from her "sexy" appeal. I think one of the issues here too is that the trailers are focusing on scenes with Yaya crying while not showing us much of the scenes of her fighting others. I have seen few bts scenes and shots from the trailer with her choking one of the girls, acting all sexy to some guy in a club or restaurant and of course the scene of her in the silver mini dress dancing on stage. We have also heard of her saying in one of the bts that in this lakorn she slaps other people a lot to the point where she pities the evil second lead female characters lol. I might also be one of the few people here who is happy about the producers taking out the alcohol.. I have absolutely no tolerance for individuals that drink and drive and I find it very difficult to root for a main character that committed this crime AND KILLED SOMEONE without seeing her behind bars. I would have definitely not watched the lakorn if they had kept that part.. I actually prefer seeing her getting drugged by her step-father because that would reinforce to viewers his evilness and make us better understand and accept her need to survive even if that meant destroying all those that stand in her way. The scenes of her crying in regret at what happened are very good imo because the main character is supposed to be a good person on the inside based on what I have read from you guys so it makes complete sense that she would feel incredibly guilty about killing another human being. That doesnt take away from her strength and fierce attitude but it highlights the goodness of her heart which is what i think the main point here. I believe that the message of this lakorn is that we shouldnt judge a book by its cover. Miss G may appear cruel, scandalous and careless but in reality shes a sensitive, kind and generous person who is trying to protect herself from all the cruelty surrounding her. I love the premise of the story and I cant wait to start watching it :)
Hi, welcome to the forum. :) We'll know when it airs for sure, it's hard to tell from just the trailers.- I keep trying to see what the characters are doing but the water effects cover them lol. XD They can't reveal too much right now i guess.

Btw, does anyone know who Bua and Mai W are playing here? They are the only characters we don't know about.

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
mai is playing as a actor working with G
bua is masu's young sister who love satti and they work in same law firm
and she is look like prim so people all think satti will end up with bua

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm loving Yaya in here from the music videos. She has this soft yet fierce in such a pretty way of emoting.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hi everyone, new fan here.. I have actually been a silent lurker on this site for the past few months. I only starting watching Thai lakorn sometime in June of 2016 so forgive me if I appear clueless about the culture. I have only seen 3 lakorns so far when I saw the trailer for this and was completely sold. I don't know much about Yaya or Mark's history (I did watch Yaya's GRGR with Nadech) but honestly I think shes looking very fierce and sexy while also vulnerable and touching in these trailers. This is probably gonna be a long essay lol but I just wanted to share my thoughts on what I have seen on this thread. I think a lot of people are used to seeing her act all cute and sweet that they can't see her acting in a fierce role. This is unfortunate but imo shes done a convincing job for me...maybe its easier for me to see her in this character because I have only seen 1 drama of her's and also because her face reminds me a lot of other Victoria Secret models who are considered to be cute AND sexy such as Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes. I actually think that Yaya is one of the very few actresses in Thailand who can play a fierce/sexy role and a cute/good girl role (the other being Vill). Both Yaya and Vill have a very sensual appeal thats rare to find in other actresses. I noticed that most other actresses can either play good girl all the time or sexy girl all the time. BTW having a high voice doesnt mean shes being cute..I watched few episodes of lakorns with Ann and Kim and I noticed that they also have very high voices. This is especially the case in Kim's lakorn with Nadech where her voice was wayyyy higher than Yaya's has ever been yet no one complained about that taking away from her "sexy" appeal. I think one of the issues here too is that the trailers are focusing on scenes with Yaya crying while not showing us much of the scenes of her fighting others. I have seen few bts scenes and shots from the trailer with her choking one of the girls, acting all sexy to some guy in a club or restaurant and of course the scene of her in the silver mini dress dancing on stage. We have also heard of her saying in one of the bts that in this lakorn she slaps other people a lot to the point where she pities the evil second lead female characters lol. I might also be one of the few people here who is happy about the producers taking out the alcohol.. I have absolutely no tolerance for individuals that drink and drive and I find it very difficult to root for a main character that committed this crime AND KILLED SOMEONE without seeing her behind bars. I would have definitely not watched the lakorn if they had kept that part.. I actually prefer seeing her getting drugged by her step-father because that would reinforce to viewers his evilness and make us better understand and accept her need to survive even if that meant destroying all those that stand in her way. The scenes of her crying in regret at what happened are very good imo because the main character is supposed to be a good person on the inside based on what I have read from you guys so it makes complete sense that she would feel incredibly guilty about killing another human being. That doesnt take away from her strength and fierce attitude but it highlights the goodness of her heart which is what i think the main point here. I believe that the message of this lakorn is that we shouldnt judge a book by its cover. Miss G may appear cruel, scandalous and careless but in reality shes a sensitive, kind and generous person who is trying to protect herself from all the cruelty surrounding her. I love the premise of the story and I cant wait to start watching it :)

A warm welcome to AF, Shiera!

My sister and I just discussed about this a few days ago. We're glad the production team had made some changes to the script and had taken out the alcohol part that caused Miss G. to accidentally killed someone. Even in the lakorn world, it's still difficult to forgive someone who drinks and drives and takes away someone's life from his/her loved ones. I feel very bad for Miss G. What a sad life she has! It must be painful physically and emotionally for her to deal with a step-father who tries every opportunities to hit on her.

Glad that Yaya was given this opportunity to play a complex character that is out of her comfort zone.

Can't wait, two more days!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mark is such a great crier, definitely better than Nadech, not sure about Boy though cause I don't like him. And finally Yaya has a lakorn im interested in, I don't think she's the best for this role but im glad she's actually challenging herself, I mean when she played cute many people got tired of it so its great she's branching out from her comfort zone. Mark and Yaya are probably the two that always played the most repetitive roles, it makes sense that they're not that great, but progress is important and you have to start somewhere lol.

Anyways I'm so happy to be seeing Louis Scott, he's sooooo hot and such a great actor, surprise they never promoted him as a p'ek much . :(

Last edited:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the welcome Vimalee, Cecilia and Saki :)

I think this will be the first foreign drama that I start watching raw because I can't wait for it to get subbed lol

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
We wait so much for this lakorn and it finally airs tomorrow. I can't believe it LOL. I hope this lakorn will be successful for Mark and Yaya.
I'd never like Louis when watched him in SB but looks how he ages, so handsome now.