[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I miss this lakorn so much. I'm on rewatching phrase. While watching ep 14, when Tiw's mom said all good thing that Jee did to her and Thit. Thit went to see Jee and saw Chaiyan and her. If Chaiyan turned around and saw Thit walk away, he could know how much Thit love Jee. He might sense of their love but I want at least one person, beside Tiw's mom could see Tit's love for Jee.
Watching again many time but I still feel painful and hurtful same as Thit and Jee or even more cause I understand more about their love. What a great lakorn in 2017.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
So I just remembered that scene where Thit was teasing Jee if 'that' singer really courted her, and I laughed a lot in that scene cos I remembered that a few years ago Yaya was rumored to being courted by Chin Chinawut who is also a singer.

COOKIE

sarNie Egg
I CAN'T FIND ANY OTHER LAKORN OR K DRAMA TO HAVE ROMANCE LEVEL NEAR KLUEN CHEEWIT.
IT CERTAINLY SPOILED EVERY OTHER SHOW FOR ME.CAN YOU RECOMMEND ANYTHING NEAR KC'S ROMANCE?

Noire89

Simply smile
I CAN'T FIND ANY OTHER LAKORN OR K DRAMA TO HAVE ROMANCE LEVEL NEAR KLUEN CHEEWIT.
IT CERTAINLY SPOILED EVERY OTHER SHOW FOR ME.CAN YOU RECOMMEND ANYTHING NEAR KC'S ROMANCE?
Nothing compares! But I'll look through my cache and see if anything stands out enough and post them here for you.
Off the top of my head, a revenge story that the leads have good chemistry is Behind your Smile a Taiwanese drama.

Noire89

Simply smile
@Noire89 THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 RESPONDING I'LL CERTAINLY CHECK IT OUT:)
You're welcome:)

Ok, so here are some recomendations hopefully you haven't seen these:
Kdramas
Moonlight Drawn by Clouds *cute love story*
The K2 *action packed, intense, the love story is a bit of a slow burn but the kisses are worthy of the wait in my opinion;)*
Scarlet Heart:Ryeo * warning does not have a true happy ending but I liked it and the male lead :love: is my bias, the original pretty/flower boy lol!*

These are the ones I have finished so far and KC, lol!

Edited to put in warnings:p.

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
I wish I didnt like MY and NK more than their real koojins. Heart broken.
I know what you mean:). I am waiting for Kimmy and Barry to get another project together. A good old and well written slap/kiss with ababysw would do. Channel 3 you listening to us? We're waiting patiently :angel10:

Besides no one told Mark, Kim, Yaya and Barry to have amazing chemistry with their colleagues and friends than with their koojins, lol!:risas3: It just happened that way:risas3:
As cute as their koojin shipping is, variety is the spice of life;) it gave us KC:cheer:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I know what you mean:). I am waiting for Kimmy and Barry to get another project together. A good old and well written slap/kiss with ababysw would do. Channel 3 you listening to us? We're waiting patiently :angel10:

Besides no one told Mark, Kim, Yaya and Barry to have amazing chemistry with their colleagues and friends than with their koojins, lol!:risas3: It just happened that way:risas3:
As cute as their koojin shipping is, variety is the spice of life;) it gave us KC:cheer:
I feel like NK has worst luck than MY, cause people are more leanient towards yaya. I just hope Nk can get a great slap kiss even if it seems impossible.

Noire89

Simply smile
I feel like NK has worst luck than MY, cause people are more leanient towards yaya. I just hope Nk can get a great slap kiss even if it seems impossible.
I don't get why, I mean Kim is really pretty and she is talented in acting, which she has shown us. Barry is good looking and has proven he can take on a challenge. They have chemistry and given a good story they can pull it off.
I honestly don't get it.
Yaya and Mark gave everyone one of their best performance here on KC why not put the same towards Kimmy and Barry?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't get why, I mean Kim is really pretty and she is talented in acting, which she has shown us. Barry is good looking and has proven he can take on a challenge. They have chemistry and given a good story they can pull it off.
I honestly don't get it.
Yaya and Mark gave everyone one of their best performance here on KC why not put the same towards Kimmy and Barry?
Yeah i agree. Mark and Yaya did great and NK can definitely pull of a raeng storyline. Its just like they've never really been considered for it. I was surprise they even paired up MY together again.

Noire89

Simply smile
Yeah i agree. Mark and Yaya did great and NK can definitely pull of a raeng storyline. Its just like they've never really been considered for it. I was surprise they even paired up MY together again.
Lol! I was just over the You who came from the stars thread and was reading your post!(I want Matt in that lol!)
Maybe they will surprise again. I hope they do! And give us the fans a good lakorn with some slap happy, lip action revengy type project for Kimmy and Barry.