[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Ahh.. I was going cuckoo for a bit watching that pic but some of you mention that it's probably just a dream then I became sane again.

For Thit that will be a wonderful dream.

If Jee were to do that... so quickly, I need the Piak's handbag to smash me some imaginary Jee.

twister02

M♥K

luther

"Such fun!"
I have a midterm this week! How am I suppose to stay focus????? Sighs....
You accept the fact that you won't focus and you procrastinate until the VERY last moment to which it's possible to do so. Then you drink 5 shots of coffee, don't sleep and CRAM like you've never crammed before. That's how I usually experience it. In fact, I'm doing it as we speak. ;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! @luther and @TubbyTinker you two remind me of my college days. Except back in 2003, internet was turtle speed. I'd spam all night on AF (sarnworld back then), watch new episodes live between 5-7am, then go to 7:30am class. Any sarnie oldmaids in here remember those days?

viola

sarNie Egg
Guys...and this scene? https://www.instagram.com/p/BRSZjT8go6W/?tagged=kluencheewit Jee wasn't supposed to go away from the hospital where Sathit was admitted? She enters in the room and there is this awesome scene? :love:
From what I read at Markim Vietnam fanpage, this scene when Jee fall asleep after crying a lot then she dreams about her being at hospital to visit Thit. At the hospital, she finds out Thit's legs are paralysed so she wake up from the dream with Dao beside comforting her. Please don't mind me if I'm wrong because I just skimed the spoiler once. I know there're Vietnamese fans here also read that spoiler so please correct me if I remember wrongly. o_Oo_Oo_O

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
OMG! @luther and @TubbyTinker you two remind me of my college days. Except back in 2003, internet was turtle speed. I'd spam all night on AF (sarnworld back then), watch new episodes live between 5-7am, then go to 7:30am class. Any sarnie oldmaids in here remember those days?
Yes, I remember those days well. I'm a way old maid @ceda_lee lol

The anticipation has got me giddy & spazzy.

Thank you @TubbyTinker for your kindness & generousity of spoiling us. Thank you @luther for your beautiful fanfictions of Sathit & Jee. May I ask for your next installment something spicy like the "Mile High Club" installment? I'm low key you know...5555555

I'm going to be watching this in the morning for sure. The angst is getting to me. Greeeeeedddd!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
From what I read at Markim Vietnam fanpage, this scene when Jee fall asleep after crying a lot then she dreams about her being at hospital to visit Thit. At the hospital, she finds out Thit's legs are paralysed so she wake up from the dream with Dao beside comforting her. Please don't mind me if I'm wrong because I just skimed the spoiler once. I know there're Vietnamese fans here also read that spoiler so please correct me if I remember wrongly. o_Oo_Oo_O
Instead of a Tith dream sequence, it will be Jee's? Our poor little Ms. G is so in love with Mr. Lawyer.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you all for the warm welcome !! Im soooo glad n happy i joined this forum and get to know :cheer::thumbup: and to see you all here n I'm glad that we can do the book sharing even after KC gets over ...il be in blues if this lakorn is over ...this lakorn I'm gonna miss it n Itz sooo good ,

I've been reading thoes wonderful fanfictions n spoilers in this forum ..itjust made my day happy :clap: hugs n kuddoz to u !!!! tubby tinker n Luther ...

The book is Consequences of Deception by Ella fox. ..ooh yes naka, he does grovel n feels bad when she doesn't trust him ...

As for the sex scenes plz be prepared that it is BDSM type very similar to 50shades..Plz don't kill me :worship2::worship2::facepalm: ....there's :kidnap: tooo n rscenesw scene..

Wud like to gladly share:aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup: all thoes books which are romantic in theme n glad that :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:we all have same interests in lakorns..:cheer::cheer:

To read this book on mobile phone .pl download the app called "Ub Reader" or any adobe acrobat reader or pdf reader in mobile as convenient for you

Here's the link for the pdf,
https://filescdn.com/0fbzech0hbdz

Thank you all for your warm support
Thank you so very much. I am hooked after the prologue.

nel pen

sarNie Egg
While I'm looking forward to see this tonight but the fact that the next 2 episodes gonna be full of misunderstanding between the 2, it's make me just wanna skip till next week episode... I will feel too bad for G T_T

Zebiekste

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for writing this. You really understand Sathit and Gee's love. Do you mind if I ask what is your nationality and where you live?
I'm from Latvia (Northen Europe) and I'm Latvian. :)

I'm glad I can watch KC live because my place was almost same with Thailand by one hour.I still remember how frustrated I'm that day waiting for KC while not knowing anything about the funeral.luckily I'm scrolling IG and saw KC fans comment about it.:fighting3:
I remember last week. I was ready to watch it live. Opened forum, opened live streaming and .. all I can see was praying monks. :confused12: Everyone was waiting sexy time but instead get the monks on they screen. :risas3: It's calling karma girls, KARMA!
And the forum crashed down too. I think I tried every password that I ever used in my live to log in. I remember how @chaitra was the only person in the forum and she/he was like "Where is everyone?" "Did I get up onWednesday?" "Helooooouuuu!" :risas3: That's how you feel then get in the twilight zone? I was literary rolling on my floor laughing. :risas3: