[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

luther

"Such fun!"
Will I be seeing any of you in the Buang Hong thread?
I sincerely hope not. Cannot afford to get addicted to another that lakorn that will take over my life. :BangHead:

Everyone don't shoot me for the next shallow comments I'm about to make. I hate the way the James and Kim's hair is done in BH. For some reason it just bothers me very much. James just looks so young to me and the way everything is styled, to me, really ages Kim. She looks like someone who might have babysat James. I really dislike bangs on Kim, to me, it makes her look chubbier than she really is. I watched the original BH ages ago and I really enjoyed it, so i hope this one does well too, but I doubt I'm going to go crazy over it.

Vivguirra

sarNie Hatchling
I sincerely hope not. Cannot afford to get addicted to another that lakorn that will take over my life. :BangHead:

Everyone don't shoot me for the next shallow comments I'm about to make. I hate the way the James and Kim's hair is done in BH. For some reason it just bothers me very much. James just looks so young to me and the way everything is styled, to me, really ages Kim. She looks like someone who might have babysat James. I really dislike bangs on Kim, to me, it makes her look chubbier than she really is. I watched the original BH ages ago and I really enjoyed it, so i hope this one does well too, but I doubt I'm going to go crazy over it.
I love James, really do... but every time i see him i remember Karate Kid, he look so much alike Daniel-san.
I agree with you about Kim, she seems older.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile

i agree about bangs on kim.i think it doesn't suited her.but i hope her acting can make me forget about her hairstyle:risas3:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I'm glad I can watch KC live because my place was almost same with Thailand by one hour.I still remember how frustrated I'm that day waiting for KC while not knowing anything about the funeral.luckily I'm scrolling IG and saw KC fans comment about it.:fighting3:
Me too! I nearly cried. But I know that CH3 can't postpone it to another day bcoz BH is all set to be on next Tuesday. Lucky that I retried an hour later. Though I missed the first part but I didn't miss the juicy parts.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
This is the scene some of us were saying the music to be really weird in the background. I've edited with a different version of the female KC song ost which I think suits the atmosphere and expresses their love for one another better (let's face it: they're head over heels now).

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!another 6 hours more to end the suffers of waiting.now i'm going crazy waiting more and more:fighting3::fighting3:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Guys...and this scene? https://www.instagram.com/p/BRSZjT8go6W/?tagged=kluencheewit Jee wasn't supposed to go away from the hospital where Sathit was admitted? She enters in the room and there is this awesome scene? :love:
WOW... what scene is that?

From what I read in the spoilers, she visits him but he remains unconscious for all of it and doesn't known until Aunt Widee tells him.

But I hope I'm wrong! I want that scene to happen soooo badly now! Thank you for posting it :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Guys...and this scene? https://www.instagram.com/p/BRSZjT8go6W/?tagged=kluencheewit Jee wasn't supposed to go away from the hospital where Sathit was admitted? She enters in the room and there is this awesome scene? :love:
Ahhhhhh I don't remember this from the spoiler!!! All I remember was that Jee wanted to visit him a couple times but she saw that Jane was there taking care of him so she decides to visit from afar.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhh I don't remember this from the spoiler!!! All I remember was that Jee wanted to visit him a couple times but she saw that Jane was there taking care of him so she decides to visit from afar.
Maybe it's dream sequence for Thit, then that's when he wakes up from his coma, only to see Jane was the one taking care of him.