[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

luther

"Such fun!"
Also Mr. Satit has really large hands. So if we're going by the general rule of thumb people claim exist about people with large hands... then maybe what Satit lacks in emotional intelligence is compensated by his other "qualities".

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 4.32.21 PM.png

Noire89

Simply smile
Also Mr. Satit has really large hands. So if we're going by the general rule of thumb people claim exist about people with large hands... then maybe what Satit lacks in intelligence emotional intelligence is compensated by his other "qualities".

View attachment 3934
So Thit's can deep dive, has big hands, quick someone find a pic of his feet!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg wow... This......just.......

luther

"Such fun!"
Most thai lakorn N'ek are virgins........ AND WILL ALWAYS LOSE IT TO THE P'EK. Either forced or willing.rsceneswwilling|
And soo all these dramas came to my mind... Raeng Ngao, Jam leuy ruk, Sanaeha sanya kaen, likit kummatep... Ya lerm Chun.....Sawan Bieng.......Oum ruk....Roy leh sanae rai...............:attempt::kidnap:rsceneswwilling|slapandkissbabysw
Does anyone else smell the stench of patriarchy? I do.

Noire89

Simply smile
Does anyone else smell the stench of patriarchy? I do.
Its been stanking up for a bit.
I hope that this changes though. A lot if the remakes have revamped the old ideas and are trying to upgrade the situation, or at least gathered they have from comments.

Noire89

Simply smile
It's been lovely but alas I have work and responsibilities I need to get to in a few hours(urgh) so I need to sleepytime.
So to all my fellow I.P.F where you are at this moment, good morning, good afternoon and good night:)
I'll see you all during my lunch hour when I stop by and see y'alls crazy and funny comments, lol!

NY<3

sarNie Egg
Y'all are too funny :pancarta:. It's always nice to meet fellow sisters who have even dirtier minds than you do. I :worship2: to everyone of you, you have made my days, and even wrote down some of my fantasies of what might have happened during the Rscene. Lol you know what they say about pregnant ladies, they are horny ass, i bet those two would be leaving the bedroom after they get together :cheer:

Estiby6

sarNie Egg
Hello, I want to say, I fall in love with this lakorn...
I love the leaders they look so good together
sorry for my english, i´m from Mexico

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Actually, Chaiyan's actions & behavior doesn't bother me. He's pretty reasonable to me. Piak has been crazy prior to Gee entering the picture. How many actresses has she fired being accused of messing with Chaiyan? It's just Piak was able to win over those other girls that were "really" trying to seduce Chaiyan. With Gee, Piak really has nothing to use against her so her childish tactics don't work. He does try to reconcile & they were happy for a brief moment, but Piak lied again. Like Chaiyan said, Piak won't be satisfy until she finally catches him cheating. Because every time she fails, she's reminded that he is not the bad person she thinks he is. She has this false image of him & she desperately wants to prove herself right that she doesn't realize she's hurting their marriage. Chaiyan giving in & distancing himself from Gee will not solve their problem. Piak will just move on to another girl. Until Piak accepts that she's the problem, no matter what Chaiyan does will not fix their marriage. Chaiyan has been very reasonable & understanding, giving Piak time to repent instead of forcing her to since talking to her when she's angry only escalates the fight. Also, she belittles Chaiyan saying he's nothing without her. The girl thinks she owns him!
I agree. I mean, one can only take so much of a crazy obsessive partner who don't see their wrong doings. The problem isn't Chaiyan or that's he's not putting effort into fixing his marriage. No matter what he does, it's just like he's hitting his head on a brick wall. Piak isn't trying to save her marriage, she's possessive and doesn't see him as her husband or even as a person, only as a thing that she owns. She's not trying to save her marriage, she's trying to prove herself right that he's a cheating husband and Jee is a homewrecker. She doesn't see how abusive she is, physically and emotionally and mentally. If it was the other way around, with Chaiyan doing that to Piak, it would automatically be flagged as abusive. I don't think this relationship deserves to work out. She deserves to end up without Chaiyan as she learns to be accountable for her childishness and her over reacting and selfishness.

And no Jee and Chaiyan doesn't need to not associate outside of work. Sure he could've stayed away from her condo, but they can still be friends because they really are just friends and even if they don't associate, Piak will move right on to beating up the next girl who happens to breathe around Chaiyan. It's not Jee fault, and blaming "her action" is shaming her and blaming the victim.

And it's Thit's actions are not cute nor excusable. He's borderline abusive (like a lot of o'ek's are which isn't okay, abuse is never okay). Yes he's frustrated that he has feelings for someone who supposedly killed his fiancé but stalking her, insulting her, pushing her around...that's a no no and it's not cute. I really hope Jee makes him work his butt off