❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm literally only watching this for Ya :pancarta: I have no real interest in James apart from the fact that he seems like a nice person in real life. Plus I hate ghost stories. But this is a big role for our girl & I'm up for her challenging herself :thumbup:
Wait...didn’t she say that Alice in LR was the most difficult role for her because protraying a princess was hard ( learning the etiquette of a princess) and having to carry the weight of Holy Sauce and its people on her shoulders? Or Anne made her say that? :risas3: Jk Jk

I’ll mute the sound when the ghost appears - it’s the eerie music that scares me. James Ma seem like a nice guy, just not pra'ek for me - definitely pra’ek brother or wingman!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Wait...didn’t she say that Alice in LR was the most difficult role for her because protraying a princess was hard ( learning the etiquette of a princess) and having to carry the weight of Holy Sauce and its people on her shoulders? Or Anne made her say that? :risas3: Jk Jk

I’ll mute the sound when the ghost appears - it’s the eerie music that scares me. James Ma seem like a nice guy, just not pra'ek for me - definitely pra’ek brother or wingman!
We will never get to know how hard her role as Alice actually was because many scenes were buried in the cemetery of cut scenes :rolleyes::risas3:
I'm hoping I end up liking James by the end of this, even if it's a little bit. Pinky said in the LR thread that he proved a lot of people wrong with Kabadin so let's see what he's got.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
So this is sort of like a ghost theme? I’d watch the clip but’s it super late where I’m at lol. I’m literally in for James Ma only but I don’t mind seeing Yaya. They’re pretty good friends in real life.
Yup. I also went back to read the article on Sudsapda & if I remember correctly, there's something about a soul speaking to the male lead in the 2nd life.
I like the interaction I saw in the clip, they're like besties but also brother & sister :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup. I also went back to read the article on Sudsapda & if I remember correctly, there's something about a soul speaking to the male lead in the 2nd life.
I like the interaction I saw in the clip, they're like besties but also brother & sister :)
Nice. Something new for them both. Haven’t seen a ghost genre for both so I’m up for this. I just don’t like the chines outfit on James. He looks old in it.

Just watched the clip. I’m in! Lol. I love me a ghost theme depending on how it is. I also find it so cute when they both speak english. I love it when they both speak English. It’s so nice.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I'm a long time fan of NY especially of Yaya's since DJA but I'm excited with this new pairing especially because of the close relationship James Ma has with both Nadech and Yaya. Because of this reason alone, I hope that the lakorn does not flop.

I like the fact that this drama is low-keyed with few BTS. With little expectations from the BTS, the more likelihood of the audience being more open minded once it airs. I find myself enjoying the BTS more than the actual lakorns in most cases. The problem I find with Yaya's lakorn (especially ones with Nadech) is the fact that we get loads of BTS and the hype is really high but then some of those scenes doesn't make it pass the editing chopping block...LR...which ruin it for the audience who were looking forward to it.

Being with No Problem and it's with Yaya...I wouldn't hold my breath of this airing any time soon...we might get lucky and have it by the end of 2019. Hopefully P'Maam would prove me wrong.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I love James Ma but I have to agree. HE stole my heart as Chai Pee & couldn’t watch Ka Badin at the time bc there were no subs. His characters after Ka badin were bland. I watched all of them but have yet to like him in any besides Chai Pee.
Agreed, Chai Pee was my favorite role of his and Piengkwan was my favorite role for Mint. I was pretty disappointed in their reunion lakorn. The script was meh. His lakorn with Kim was the only other one I've watched him in, and while their chemistry was good, the lakorn itself was only average. I hope he and Yaya are able to generate good chemistry and don't get shafted with a crappy script.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I'm a long time fan of NY especially of Yaya's since DJA but I'm excited with this new pairing especially because of the close relationship James Ma has with both Nadech and Yaya. Because of this reason alone, I hope that the lakorn does not flop.

I like the fact that this drama is low-keyed with few BTS. With little expectations from the BTS, the more likelihood of the audience being more open minded once it airs. I find myself enjoying the BTS more than the actual lakorns in most cases. The problem I find with Yaya's lakorn (especially ones with Nadech) is the fact that we get loads of BTS and the hype is really high but then some of those scenes doesn't make it pass the editing chopping block...LR...which ruin it for the audience who were looking forward to it.

Being with No Problem and it's with Yaya...I wouldn't hold my breath of this airing any time soon...we might get lucky and have it by the end of 2019. Hopefully P'Maam would prove me wrong.
I agree; it really annoys me when the production feeds us with BTS stuff & have a good cast but then they themselves don't deliver in terms of the editing :rolleyes:

I have more faith in the director now after seeing how Mia 2018 is going but I'm just iffy on P'Maam lol. Her (& No Problem as a whole tbh) could be the one to mess things up.