❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I droppped JJ and Yaya’s lakorn before the first episode ended. I clearly saw Yaya was holding back. At least JJ appeared more realistic at trying. Lol. I failed to see their chemistry. At least I can say JJ and Kim appeared to have a tad more realistic chemistry than JJ and Yaya! ;) @xodxo
Yea, I couldn’t even watch NNS, so cold. I never seen old version but people say it wasn’t that cold
Between pra’nang lol so I was turned off too lol

Jj and Kim was neutral in BH but there was just no romances or something...and isnt it sad that Mew’s cameo stood out the most lmfao!!!!!

~~
I need Mew and JJ to pair up soon!! Been dreaming since their debut in SJ Series keke :D

P

PrincessKarina

Yea, I couldn’t even watch NNS, so cold. I never seen old version but people say it wasn’t that cold
Between pra’nang lol so I was turned off too lol

Jj and Kim was neutral in BH but there was just no romances or something...and isnt it sad that Mew’s cameo stood out the most lmfao!!!!!

~~
I need Mew and JJ to pair up soon!! Been dreaming since their debut in SJ Series keke :D
Right. JJ and Mew will be another hot pair to look forward to. I hope as they age in the industry they loosen up and be open to more mature roles and actions such as portraying more intimate scenes! We want realistic actions from the actors and actresses!

xodxo

Right. JJ and Mew will be another hot pair to look forward to. I hope as they age in the industry they loosen up and be open to more mature roles and actions such as portraying more intimate scenes! We want realistic actions from the actors and actresses!
Yes once Mark and Mew happens then I want to see Mew and JJ!! True, realistic romance and good acting, No holding back or boring characters haha

P

PrincessKarina

Yes once Mark and Mew happens then I want to see Mew and JJ!! True, realistic romance and good acting, No holding back or boring characters haha
In my eyes I haven’t seen any Thai celebs holding back as much as Nadech and Yaya when starring with other co-stars! Even Mark and Kim were so much better starring with others. You don’t see the “holding” back from these two like you would in NY!

xodxo

In my eyes I haven’t seen any Thai celebs holding back as much as Nadech and Yaya when starring with other co-stars! Even Mark and Kim were so much better starring with others. You don’t see the “holding” back from these two like you would in NY!
It’s true it could be ‘holding back’ or simply failing to generate chemistry with others too. That’s why I said I want to see if ya and jma will have chemistry in here bc they’re buddies you know haha but if they still lack chemistry then boy— she could just be bad at generating chemistry too.

P

PrincessKarina

It’s true it could be ‘holding back’ or simply failing to generate chemistry with others too. That’s why I said I want to see if ya and jma will have chemistry in here bc they’re buddies you know haha but if they still lack chemistry then boy— she could just be bad at generating chemistry too.
I guess maybe it’s just bad acting with other co-stars? Lol.

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
They can also choose to directly register with the military, which means they don't have to go through drafts and the time is shorter. Like Mik Thongraya, who chooses to go to the air force.
Wow they can even choose, this is the norms or only certain people can have this option?!?

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
If you elect to pick the raffle, you have to serve for a year if you pick the red card. So it's a gamble you either serve for a year if you pick the raffle but if you get the black card you don't serve at all. If you volunteer to serve you only serve for 6 months.

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
It's mandatory to report for service. They're allowed a certain amount of postponements and once that's used up they have to go report. Then they go through the raffle process. The raffle is 50/50 if they'll serve obviously depending on what they pull. It's mandatory to serve if they pull the red card. But sometimes their chances increase or decrease depending on the need of where they report too. Sometimes they need like 10 guys for service or sometimes they'll need like 50 etc... so it's by luck of the draw and those chances also increase/decrease depending on how much they actually need.

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @Mins for the insights..I hope James will be exampted smh hahaha.. No wonder the drama production is so low key and moderately filming..this might be one of the many reasons..

Yeah yaya is looking great in those bts, I can't wait to see her in traditional outfits too~~

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
I can’t wait to see Yaya & JMa in this type of lakorn. Because I believe as buddies they will give us great chemistry here.
I love Yaya’s outfit here... looks so clean and professional as a doctor.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Lol yeah the earliest we can get is mid 2019. Honestly i really dont get why the Thais take tooooo long to finish lakorn's shooting. Lol. I was really suprised when i first got into lakorn. It was a total opposite from the others countries where they took more time to release a movie than drama.

Eggsie

sarNie Hatchling
Same, usually movies take longer time but lakorns consume more time maybe because its duration of the eps and other setup as well..plus there are gaps in between filming so its longer lol..plus most of it is pre-produced lakorn so kinda understandable..but it takes so long to air instead lol..maybe it depends on the channel to give the slot to the lakorns they wanted to air first/according to priority/timing idk lol