❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

twister02

M♥K
the production needs to hurry up, james ma is goin to military next year. I dont know much about thai military service but can he promote his drama while in military?

http://thaistarnews.info/4-thai-celebs-conscription/
I'm not so sure about Thai military system but the link says he needs to go to draft first. If he will pick a red card, he needs to serve in the military, if black, just like Peach, he will not go to military. I guess it's not the same with Korea which is mandatory.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not so sure about Thai military system but the link says he needs to go to draft first. If he will pick a red card, he needs to serve in the military, if black, just like Peach, he will not go to military. I guess it's not the same with Korea which is mandatory.
Oh really? Thats interesting. It depends on your luck i guess

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Oh that is how thai men will enlist..interesting!!!!
They can also choose to directly register with the military, which means they don't have to go through drafts and the time is shorter. Like Mik Thongraya, who chooses to go to the air force.

P

PrincessKarina

Pop is very handsome. Kinda perferred him over James Ma for pra'ek in this lakorn :)
Pop does have a dark handsome look to me too. Very mature and classy! I’m tired of seeing soft feminine looking p’eks! Lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

I’m not feeling Yaya’s business attires in here. It makes her look tired and older. Just my thought...:rolleyes:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Pop does have a dark handsome look to me too. Very mature and classy! I’m tired of seeing soft feminine looking p’eks! Lol :p
I like handsome and pretty pra'ek ( many from Channel 3) and dark handsome pra'ek ( Great, Weir, Pop, etc.).

PS - if I wanted to see Korean pra'eks ( looking at you - James Ma, Thor, Nine Napat) and sorry if I offend any Korean fans here, but I'll go watch Korean dramas for more handsomer Korean pra'eks.:celebrate16:

P

PrincessKarina

Lol I wanna see if jma and ya will have good chemistry in here haha
For real because Yaya surely didn’t have any chemistry with JJ! It was such a turn off. You can fully tell Yaya was holding back. Lol. Just like Nadech was holding back from Mew in their lakorn! Lol. I wouldn’t be surprise if Yaya fail chemistry with JMA in here. But I hope she prove us wrong... she’s an actress. Her duty is to improve right?! That’s the idea. ;)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
For real because Yaya surely didn’t have any chemistry with JJ! It was such a turn off. You can fully tell Yaya was holding back. Lol. Just like Nadech was holding back from Mew in their lakorn! Lol. I wouldn’t be surprise if Yaya fail chemistry with JMA in here. But I hope she prove us wrong... she’s an actress. Her duty is to improve right?! That’s the idea. ;)
I didn’t think Nadech held back from Mew at all but that lakorn didn’t have kissing or major romance but I thought Nadech was swoon and sweet to Mew once they have fallen in love. But idk about Na and Taew cuz that’s where I heard he was holding back lol

But yea, arg ya and JJ was basically a waste lol cuz so much bicker and hatred, no time for romance. I couldn’t even watch it unfortunately

Now knowing ya and jma are buddies I wanna see how they’ll translate their chemistry haha

P

PrincessKarina

I didn’t think Nadech held back from Mew at all but that lakorn didn’t have kissing or major romance but I thought Nadech was swoon and sweet to Mew once they have fallen in love. But idk about Na and Taew cuz that’s where I heard he was holding back lol

But yea, arg ya and JJ was basically a waste lol cuz so much bicker and hatred, no time for romance. I couldn’t even watch it unfortunately

Now knowing ya and jma are buddies I wanna see how they’ll translate their chemistry haha
Yes Nadech was really holding back from Taew and Patricia in their lakorn too but I thought Nadech’s character would’ve been more intimate with Mew’s character because he fell in love with her. Uh his forehead kissing Mew was wack! We barely saw his lips moving on Mew’s forehead. If you go back and watch NY’s lakorns...pay attention to how Nadech kiss Yaya on the forehead! Far more realistic than on Mew’s forehead. This is what I saw.

P

PrincessKarina

I droppped JJ and Yaya’s lakorn before the first episode ended. I clearly saw Yaya was holding back. At least JJ appeared more realistic at trying. Lol. I failed to see their chemistry. At least I can say JJ and Kim appeared to have a tad more realistic chemistry than JJ and Yaya! ;) @xodxo

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes Nadech was really holding back from Taew and Patricia in their lakorn too but I thought Nadech’s character would’ve been more intimate with Mew’s character because he fell in love with her. Uh his forehead kissing Mew was wack! We barely saw his lips moving on Mew’s forehead. If you go back and watch NY’s lakorns...pay attention to how Nadech kiss Yaya on the forehead! Far more realistic than on Mew’s forehead. This is what I saw.
Lol Maybe you’re right. I think I was just surprised at how sweet Nadech was with Mew cuz usually he’s very raeng and never really was so romantic with any of his n’ek...maybe Yaya haha

So when cuddle and fondle her, I was taken to a whole new level lol :p plus give it to Mew’s petite figure, she fit right into Na’s arms or something lol