❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
It's already March but they haven't start anything yet.
That's what I'm thinking :confused12: I guess Yaya is pretty busy now though but her filming schedule is slowly getting less hectic as both her movies & Likit Ruk have finished filming so hopefully they will start filming soon. Unless it's the script they are waiting for?

NY<3

Lakornlover❤️❤️
I wonder if they will start filming this anytime soon, I want to see more updates.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OOooooh! I think Ya looks HOT! She’s in such a serious mode! But omg— why did they have to be so quiet about this?! Lol. If I didn’t check this thread, I wouldn’t have known they started production already:confused0: but that blessing ceremony table looks so tiny too :pancarta: reminds me of boys other blessing ceremony table:risas3: anyhow— I like ya’s look and hair though. It’s a modern and classic hair style so far.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
OOooooh! I think Ya looks HOT! She’s in such a serious mode! But omg— why did they have to be so quiet about this?! Lol. If I didn’t check this thread, I wouldn’t have known they started production already:confused0: but that blessing ceremony table looks so tiny too :pancarta: reminds me of boys other blessing ceremony table:risas3: anyhow— I like ya’s look and hair though. It’s a modern and classic hair style so far.
That's what I was thinking; like the blessing ceremony looks so empty & low-key

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Just slightly curious if Yaya will be speaking English in here now that she’s playing many characters? I hope she does, I love listening to her fluent English!

She and Poo Priya are the two absolutely fluent English speakers of their generation. I don’t want just thank you or short cliche phrases yo, I need an actual long dialogue! Haha!!

Aww— Yaya was interviewed about ever going to Hollywood, she said she’s dreamed off haha but it’s too far of a stretch, but perhaps one day!

P

PrincessKarina

Yes I love Poo’s cute fluent English! @xodxo

P

PrincessKarina

Cute?? Does that mean you don’t think she’s fluent? Lol cuz girl she gave a full TEDTALK speech in English. :D
Cute as in I like it. If you listen closely you can still detect a few times she has a tiny tad of an accent. But yes I listened to her whole speech. I also agree Poo is by far one of the few halfies who is fluent in English. :p