❤️[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcG6V9mF1Ma/

Guys, im really excited for Yaya and James Ma new lakorn:cheer:So can someone translate this for me. Thank you:love:
P'Mam says that when she first started reading the script, Yaya was already going to portray 4 different characters. Yaya is really determined. She's going to practice speaking the Northern dialect. They're currently preparing for this project and we shall hear good news next year, no later than February.

Dhamirah

sarNie Hatchling
P'Mam says that when she first started reading the script, Yaya was already going to portray 4 different characters. Yaya is really determined. She's going to practice speaking the Northern dialect. They're currently preparing for this project and we shall hear good news next year, no later than February.
@Amethyst thank you so much :thumbup:

Im happy to see Yaya get to play so many character in this drama. I put my trust on Yaya cause her acting in kluen cheewit and leh lub salub rarng are so amazing. And again we got to see Yaya in thai traditional dress which she absolutely beautiful in it:love::love: Im so looking forward to this lakorn.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Does anyone know what time is their fitting? It’s already past 3pm in Thailand :confused12::confused0:

I’m quite anxious to see this new pair too!

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
2 pictures of their fitting today

cr : @noproblemfg IG

I saw on twitter some fans mentioned about the director. He is the same director with Pidsawat.
Does anyone know about him or his name?
edit : his name is San Sikaewlor. He also the director of Koo Gum (Bie Sukrit ver) & Reuan Pae. Such a great list of lakorns directed by him.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
James Ma is one lucky guy got to act with all the 4 hua Jaimie girls
I‘ll have to agree on that one! I think he’s the only one?

Yaya and James look good! He somewhat reminds me of the P’ek who played in the 2000 version of Samee.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
They look cute....

First life:
Left side: Yaya's in a role
of Kasalong who is sweet and gentle. ............. Right side: Yaya's in a role of Songpeep who is cruel and selfish.

cr:as tagged, pantip

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
On a second glance jma needs to stop playing these Chinese characters lol he already looks very Chinese, the Chinese outfit doesn’t look flatter on his feature

Yaya isn’t so bad looking but def got the country vibe in those outfits. I enjoy her solo work with other actors keke :D