[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The team had their blessing ceremony today, been seeing pics on IG. I would share some here but my internet connection is really slow today lol. I'm starting to "feel" them as a pairing now from what I saw.

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Hmmmm is the the most quiet production of Yaya’s??? Gosh~~ even I don’t feel like jma is in here anymore lol hahaa

I think Yaya should stop accepting lakorns from this “no problem” production. She should learn to pick and choose. Plus, this production sounds stingy, they barely update on bts. Y’all think so? Lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm is the the most quiet production of Yaya’s??? Gosh~~ even I don’t feel like jma is in here anymore lol hahaa

I think Yaya should stop accepting lakorns from this “no problem” production. She should learn to pick and choose. Plus, this production sounds stingy, they barely update on bts. Y’all think so? Lol
YES!!! They so are. I’m here for James Ma but I wish there were updates. I see small things here & there but thats it. Heck, I get more updates about his other 2 Lakorns.

S.J.M

Warrior

This production is a problem, i haven’t never been impressd by any of their lakorn, yaya need to know how to pick up her lakorn & try different production.
The biggest problem i have with this lakorn is they take forever to finish.
But i like the director pervious work except one.