[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by cookiies, May 1, 2017.

1. I droppped JJ and Yaya’s lakorn before the first episode ended. I clearly saw Yaya was holding back. At least JJ appeared more realistic at trying. Lol. I failed to see their chemistry. At least I can say JJ and Kim appeared to have a tad more realistic chemistry than JJ and Yaya! ;) @xodxo

xodxo likes this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol Maybe you’re right. I think I was just surprised at how sweet Nadech was with Mew cuz usually he’s very raeng and never really was so romantic with any of his n’ek...maybe Yaya haha

So when cuddle and fondle her, I was taken to a whole new level lol :p plus give it to Mew’s petite figure, she fit right into Na’s arms or something lol

3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea, I couldn’t even watch NNS, so cold. I never seen old version but people say it wasn’t that cold
    Between pra’nang lol so I was turned off too lol

Jj and Kim was neutral in BH but there was just no romances or something...and isnt it sad that Mew’s cameo stood out the most lmfao!!!!!

~~
    I need Mew and JJ to pair up soon!! Been dreaming since their debut in SJ Series keke :D

PrincessKarina likes this.
  4. Right. JJ and Mew will be another hot pair to look forward to. I hope as they age in the industry they loosen up and be open to more mature roles and actions such as portraying more intimate scenes! We want realistic actions from the actors and actresses!

xodxo likes this.
  5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yes once Mark and Mew happens then I want to see Mew and JJ!! True, realistic romance and good acting, No holding back or boring characters haha

6. In my eyes I haven’t seen any Thai celebs holding back as much as Nadech and Yaya when starring with other co-stars! Even Mark and Kim were so much better starring with others. You don’t see the “holding” back from these two like you would in NY!

xodxo likes this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

It’s true it could be ‘holding back’ or simply failing to generate chemistry with others too. That’s why I said I want to see if ya and jma will have chemistry in here bc they’re buddies you know haha but if they still lack chemistry then boy— she could just be bad at generating chemistry too.

8. I guess maybe it’s just bad acting with other co-stars? Lol.

9. Eggsie

Eggsie sarNie Hatchling

Wow they can even choose, this is the norms or only certain people can have this option?!?

10. Mins

Mins sarNie Hatchling

If you elect to pick the raffle, you have to serve for a year if you pick the red card. So it's a gamble you either serve for a year if you pick the raffle but if you get the black card you don't serve at all. If you volunteer to serve you only serve for 6 months.

11. Eggsie

Eggsie sarNie Hatchling

Is it mandatory service for all or just the selected one?

12. Mins

Mins sarNie Hatchling

It's mandatory to report for service. They're allowed a certain amount of postponements and once that's used up they have to go report. Then they go through the raffle process. The raffle is 50/50 if they'll serve obviously depending on what they pull. It's mandatory to serve if they pull the red card. But sometimes their chances increase or decrease depending on the need of where they report too. Sometimes they need like 10 guys for service or sometimes they'll need like 50 etc... so it's by luck of the draw and those chances also increase/decrease depending on how much they actually need.

YadechTaemint and Eggsie like this.
  13. Anne22

Anne22 sarNie Hatchling

Yaya looking good ! Cant wait to see her in traditional outfit.

NY2018, YadechTaemint and Eggsie like this.
  14. Eggsie

Eggsie sarNie Hatchling

Thanks @Mins for the insights..I hope James will be exampted smh hahaha.. No wonder the drama production is so low key and moderately filming..this might be one of the many reasons..

Yeah yaya is looking great in those bts, I can't wait to see her in traditional outfits too~~

Mannie, YadechTaemint and she_love_NY like this.
  15. Mins

Mins sarNie Hatchling

Doubt it. It's no problem. Expect this production to last at least 18months they are the worst ahahhaa

16. she_love_NY

she_love_NY sarNie Egg

I can’t wait to see Yaya & JMa in this type of lakorn. Because I believe as buddies they will give us great chemistry here.
    I love Yaya’s outfit here... looks so clean and professional as a doctor.

NY2018, YadechTaemint and Eggsie like this.
  17. Eggsie

Eggsie sarNie Hatchling

It is expected,, it might take longer than that lolol

she_love_NY likes this.
  18. she_love_NY

she_love_NY sarNie Egg

@Eggsie it’s ok if they take more time with the production to get a better result. Just hope P Mam will try to redeem her mistake for the last production.

19. Anne22

Anne22 sarNie Hatchling

Lol yeah the earliest we can get is mid 2019. Honestly i really dont get why the Thais take tooooo long to finish lakorn's shooting. Lol. I was really suprised when i first got into lakorn. It was a total opposite from the others countries where they took more time to release a movie than drama.

viola likes this.
  20. Eggsie

Eggsie sarNie Hatchling

Same, usually movies take longer time but lakorns consume more time maybe because its duration of the eps and other setup as well..plus there are gaps in between filming so its longer lol..plus most of it is pre-produced lakorn so kinda understandable..but it takes so long to air instead lol..maybe it depends on the channel to give the slot to the lakorns they wanted to air first/according to priority/timing idk lol