[CH3] King Kasalong (No problem): Yaya Urassaya/ James Ma

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by cookiies, May 1, 2017.

1. I heard him speak English but he still has an accent you catch easily. Unlike Poo or Yaya where they have almost no accent unless you listen very closely (you might catch it here and there). :thumbup:

Xiongurl26 and Anne22 like this.
  2. she_love_NY

she_love_NY sarNie Egg

Some BTS of their upcoming lakorn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pop & Fai will be the second lead here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    cr :ธีรเดช จูฑะมงคล & kumiko_sari, @thakoonkarntip

NY2018, Xiongurl26 and YadechTaemint like this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

He might be speaking the HK English hahha cuz he was raised there for so long ya haha

PrincessKarina and Xiongurl26 like this.
  4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Those pictures are nice!! Yaya is looking all lady like!!

NY2018 likes this.
  5. Ahh I see. Thanks sweetie! :thumbup:

6. Anne22

Anne22 sarNie Hatchling

xodxo likes this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Eeeksss this is news me don’t know anything about thai military

Anne22 likes this.
  8. twister02

twister02 M♥K

I'm not so sure about Thai military system but the link says he needs to go to draft first. If he will pick a red card, he needs to serve in the military, if black, just like Peach, he will not go to military. I guess it's not the same with Korea which is mandatory.

Anne22 likes this.
  9. Anne22

Anne22 sarNie Hatchling

Oh really? Thats interesting. It depends on your luck i guess

10. twister02

twister02 M♥K

Something like that :lol: but their system is also prone to corruption. I don't know how they do it. Hopefully for James, he will get a black card :)

11. Eggsie

Eggsie sarNie Hatchling

Oh that is how thai men will enlist..interesting!!!!

12. whitedove

whitedove sarNie Adult

They can also choose to directly register with the military, which means they don't have to go through drafts and the time is shorter. Like Mik Thongraya, who chooses to go to the air force.

Eggsie likes this.
  13. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

Pop is very handsome. Kinda perferred him over James Ma for pra'ek in this lakorn :)

PrincessKarina likes this.
  14. Pop does have a dark handsome look to me too. Very mature and classy! I’m tired of seeing soft feminine looking p’eks! Lol :p

Alichgo likes this.
  15. I’m not feeling Yaya’s business attires in here. It makes her look tired and older. Just my thought...:rolleyes:

16. Alichgo

Alichgo sarNie Oldmaid

I like handsome and pretty pra'ek ( many from Channel 3) and dark handsome pra'ek ( Great, Weir, Pop, etc.).

PS - if I wanted to see Korean pra'eks ( looking at you - James Ma, Thor, Nine Napat) and sorry if I offend any Korean fans here, but I'll go watch Korean dramas for more handsomer Korean pra'eks.:celebrate16:

PrincessKarina likes this.
  17. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol I wanna see if jma and ya will have good chemistry in here haha

1 person likes this.
  18. For real because Yaya surely didn’t have any chemistry with JJ! It was such a turn off. You can fully tell Yaya was holding back. Lol. Just like Nadech was holding back from Mew in their lakorn! Lol. I wouldn’t be surprise if Yaya fail chemistry with JMA in here. But I hope she prove us wrong... she’s an actress. Her duty is to improve right?! That’s the idea. ;)

xodxo likes this.
  19. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I didn’t think Nadech held back from Mew at all but that lakorn didn’t have kissing or major romance but I thought Nadech was swoon and sweet to Mew once they have fallen in love. But idk about Na and Taew cuz that’s where I heard he was holding back lol

But yea, arg ya and JJ was basically a waste lol cuz so much bicker and hatred, no time for romance. I couldn’t even watch it unfortunately

Now knowing ya and jma are buddies I wanna see how they’ll translate their chemistry haha

20. Yes Nadech was really holding back from Taew and Patricia in their lakorn too but I thought Nadech’s character would’ve been more intimate with Mew’s character because he fell in love with her. Uh his forehead kissing Mew was wack! We barely saw his lips moving on Mew’s forehead. If you go back and watch NY’s lakorns...pay attention to how Nadech kiss Yaya on the forehead! Far more realistic than on Mew’s forehead. This is what I saw.

fairytales and xodxo like this.